• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The removal of pk penalty means that 50 people in forum won over the thousands that play and dont whine every day

90 posts in this topic

Posted

The removal of pk penalty means that 50 people in forum won over the thousands that play and dont whine every day

17 people like this

Posted

What happened, did I miss something?

Posted

its day 2 after this patch, can we stop?

Posted (edited)

This. Daum foolishly listened to the vocal minority of whining carebears.

Its OK. I will be griefing groups at mainspot sausans til its changed. I literally ran out 3 5 mans last night, and there wasn't shit they could do. Great patch daums syndrome.

PS: thanks for the awesome solo grind spot, Risen!

Edited by Reckoner
1 person likes this

Posted

why? do we talk near your ear?

1 person likes this

Posted

If the comments of the article published on MassivelyOP yesterday is any indication - you are completely wrong. PVE people are used to being intimidated and bullied by PVP players and so rarely speak up. Here's the link to the article: http://massivelyop.com/2016/06/01/black-deserts-patch-today-has-sent-the-pvp-community-into-a-frenzy/ You can see for yourself how many people said they would check out the game again because of the changes.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

If the comments of the article published on MassivelyOP yesterday is any indication - you are completely wrong. PVE people are used to being intimidated and bullied by PVP players and so rarely speak up. Here's the link to the article: http://massivelyop.com/2016/06/01/black-deserts-patch-today-has-sent-the-pvp-community-into-a-frenzy/ You can see for yourself how many people said they would check out the game again because of the changes.

the majority was playing, and enjoying the game, instead of whining all day on the forums. You cite another online community of whiners, as evidence against that exact thing? The logic tho...

Edited by Reckoner
1 person likes this

Posted

the majority was playing, and enjoying the game, instead of whining all day on the forums. You cite another online community of whiners, as evidence against that exact thing? The logic tho...

No, I am citing a group of people who left without saying ANYTHING. /facepalm

2 people like this

Posted

Quote a single link from someone on this forum asking for this change?  Let alone 50.

You're buying into the hysteria running around saying carebear this, carebear that.  You really think companies act only based on what is said on Forums?  It's called metrics.

If the system you and your 73 friends love so much was a good one, Daum/PA would not have changed it.

Either way, as I said, link one example of what you're talking about.  Whole lotta nothing is what you got.

Posted

No, not until this mess of a patch gets changed back or another solution gets offered. Losing player HAS TO have some kind of punishment. Even if it is only a "force to spawn in town". 

You kill someone, he spawns 10m away and is right back to annoy you after seconds. Thats BS right there. Highly abusive system that promotes griefing at its finest..

2 people like this

Posted

Posting stupid threads about a change that was made in KR in 2015 as if it was based on na/eu forum whiners like yourself is retarded.

1 person likes this

Posted

No, not until this mess of a patch gets changed back or another solution gets offered. Losing player HAS TO have some kind of punishment. Even if it is only a "force to spawn in town". 

You kill someone, he spawns 10m away and is right back to annoy you after seconds. Thats BS right there. Highly abusive system that promotes griefing at its finest..

change channel

Posted

Other way around.

The demands of the Grande Carebear Armée have been met and there is nothing that a small but very vocal minority can change about it. This time it is for them to adapt or gtfo.

2 people like this

Posted

Posting stupid threads about a change that was made in KR in 2015 as if it was based on na/eu forum whiners like yourself is retarded.

Korea has a total different player mentality. You can not compare us to Korea. Russia for example still has the penalty. They even have 2% xp loss.. where we already had lowered version with 1%..

Posted

the ones using the forums are the minority. The  majority are perfectly fine with the game.

Posted

95% of player don't even know how to PvP flag in this game. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

change channel

No! Why would I if I am strong enough to fight someone off the spot. Its a PvP game. As easy as that.

Posted

No! Why would I if I am strong enough to fight someone off the spot. Its a PvP game. As easy as that.

Bring them to low health repeatedly then. You don't have to kill someone to make them leave. 

Posted

Bring them to low health repeatedly then. You don't have to kill someone to make them leave. 

Doesnt help.

Posted

yeah, and you're upset that your Pvping isn't hurting people enough to let you get back to your PvE experience, but instead leading to more fighting another player. 

Such a hardcore PvPer, clearly.

2 people like this

Posted

Its a PvP game. As easy as that.

No it is not. At least not yet and not for us. The real PvP this game has to offer and is focused on is not even available for us yet.

All they did was remove something that was abused by bullies trying to monopolize a mechanic that is needed by everyone equally. Mindless grinding.

4 people like this

Posted

No it is not. At least not yet and not for us. The real PvP this game has to offer and is focused on is not even available for us yet.

All they did was remove something that was abused by bullies trying to monopolize a mechanic that is needed by everyone equally. Mindless grinding.

they are doing desperate moves to keep players around because people are quiting. but this is not the way

There is no group content at all. thats the problem. people dont even chat in general chat

Posted

Well i'm leaving because of it and the pvers who will get bored with the pve content will sooner or later.

Posted

yeah, and you're upset that your Pvping isn't hurting people enough to let you get back to your PvE experience, but instead leading to more fighting another player. 

Such a hardcore PvPer, clearly.

lol. You know nothing about me. I couldnt care less ifthey keep their xp but at least are forced to spawn in Town instead of the node that is literally 10 meters away. That´s the main issue. 

You can PvP everywhere. Ergo PvP game. What they did last patch encourages more griefing and abusing than anything else. 

Posted

How about this change.. the losing player loses 1% exp and the winning pker loses 1% exp as well.

Everyone loses exp.

Well i'm leaving because of it and the pvers who will get bored with the pve content will sooner or later.

CYA. Thanks for leaving. That means 1 less person to compete with at grind spots.

1 person likes this