• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BUY MORE Pearls if you LOVE the EXP change (no exp loss upon being pked)

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As gratitude for this newly successful and greatly needed update, let us all buy more pearls to show them we stand behind their decision.

Whining pkers want to avoid buying pearls as a failed attempt to blackmail Daum to removing the change, we will buy pearls for them. 

Adding $50.00 as we speak.  Already did 7 hours of overtime this week so next paycheck I will add another $100.00

TY Daum for taking appropriate steps to resolving some of the griefing.

Edited by Corsix
typo
14 people like this

Posted

Get out of here.

4 people like this

Posted

Yup, support it. 

Posted

As gratitude for this newly successful and greatly needed update, let us all buy more pearls to show them we stand behind their decision.

Whining pkers want to avoid buying pearls as a failed attempt to blackmail Daum to removing the change, we will buy pearls for them. 

Adding $50.00 as we speak.  Already did 7 hours of overtime this week so next paycheck I will add another $100.00

+1 cuz i used all my likes

Posted

Am in i like 

Posted

awesome

Posted

They say "vote with your wallet". I can't actually find fault in the logic.

Posted

So what you are saying is all the people who don't like the change should stop buying pearls immediately until something is fixed? 

Stalemate

Posted

So what you are saying is all the people who don't like the change should stop buying pearls immediately until something is fixed? 

Stalemate

I think in general everyone should be voting with their wallets.

It speaks way louder than anything said on the forums and nothing reinforces good or bad policy like a balance sheet.

If they make more money from the change obviously the overall community doesn't have a problem with it or visa versa.

Posted

New minimum wage hit walmart in your state I see?!

I kid, I kid.

Look cliches are all nice and such, but if you think "your wallet" will make that much of a difference, knock yourself out...

Here's something for perspective...

I haven't eaten/ bought McDonald's in about 5-7 years.. Looks like my lack of business is really hurting their bottom line!

Man I showed them!

1 person likes this

Posted

I think in general everyone should be voting with their wallets.
It speaks way louder than anything said on the forums and nothing reinforces good or bad policy like a balance sheet.

If they make more money from the change obviously the overall community doesn't have a problem with it or visa versa.

Welp good thing I am holding out waiting for new costumes anyways. 

Posted

Love the change. I dont have to waste money on tears anymore. Everytime i got pkd it was a group of guild members who didnt even want my grind spot they just pkd me and left. I was very close to quitting before they made this change. I work alot and was getting tired of constantly going backwards in xp because someone wants to be an asshat.

Posted (edited)

New minimum wage hit walmart in your state I see?!

I kid, I kid.

Look cliches are all nice and such, but if you think "your wallet" will make that much of a difference, knock yourself out...

Here's something for perspective...

I haven't eaten/ bought McDonald's in about 5-7 years.. Looks like my lack of business is really hurting their bottom line!

Man I showed them!

Mcdonalds has been losing profits over the last few years actually.   Looks like it is.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-same-store-sales-decline-2014-12

http://fortune.com/2015/04/22/mcdonalds-restaurants-closing/

http://fortune.com/2015/06/08/mcdonalds-sales-turnaround/

Only recently in Jan. 2016 did they see a small increase in sales again due to new breakfast items on their menu. 

Edited by Corsix

Posted

Already did. 
I don't "love" the change, but if you want to use my recent pearl expenditure to support your agenda, I'm good with that. ;)

Posted

Mcdonalds has been losing profits over the last few years actually.   Looks like it is.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-same-store-sales-decline-2014-12

http://fortune.com/2015/04/22/mcdonalds-restaurants-closing/

http://fortune.com/2015/06/08/mcdonalds-sales-turnaround/

Only recently in Jan. 2016 did they see a small increase in sales again due to new breakfast items on their menu. 

Thanks for quoting stats from 2014 than saying their profits are up this year... dude please don't quote me if you are going to contradict yourself in the same statement.

And yes my lack of business has almost destroyed McD's.

You know they make BILLIONS a year, every damn year, right?

So ya we are really going to vote with our little wallets!

Hey whatever makes you happy in life!

Posted

Welp good thing I am holding out waiting for new costumes anyways. 

I'm holding back myself. I'm waiting to see how the change actually impacts my playtime before I spend anything else.

So far I'm not happy, but I also only get like maybe 30 min to an hour on weekdays anyways.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for quoting stats from 2014 than saying their profits are up this year... dude please don't quote me if you are going to contradict yourself in the same statement.

And yes my lack of business has almost destroyed McD's.

You know they make BILLIONS a year, every damn year, right?

So ya we are really going to vote with our little wallets!

Hey whatever makes you happy in life!

yeah moron. what i said is they were steadily increasing for the past FEW years, 2013, 2014, 2015 and this year they started going back up but slightly.  I also posted for 2015 too but of course you didn't READ. (derp) I didn't feel like finding more than 3-4 posts since illiterates like you don't read anyway.  I could post for all 12+ quarters over the last few years of them losing money only to come back, slightly, this year.  And it doesn't matter how much they make.  They also LOST billions which is why they were "forced" to make a change to try to increase sales again, and did that January 2016.

Voting with your wallets has more of an impact than qqing on forums.

Edited by Corsix

Posted

very nice idea!

Already spent 200$

Gonna spend  600$ more in next few days

And gonna buy every months from now. 

Good work Daum!

Feel sorry for Crybabys. no more ways to threat Daum? LOL

Posted (edited)

LoL daum actually saved me $100 I planned to spend on ninja/kuno when released.  Now I can keep my money and go somewhere that dev's understand pvp.

I actually like the removal of xp on death, the problem is their Karma system completely punishes anyone for pvp atm, and with the changes people are just abusing the system.  Leaving their guilds, so that they can't be warred, and just moving in on farm spots.  If you want to defend or contest a farm spot?  You have to go red to do it, loosing enchantments & gear for doing so.

When there are no pvpers left in the game, maybe daum will pull their heads out.

Edited by Sticx
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

LoL daum actually saved me $100 I planned to spend on ninja/kuno when released.  Now I can keep my money and go somewhere that dev's understand pvp.

I actually like the removal of xp on death, the problem is their Karma system completely punishes anyone for pvp atm, and with the changes people are just abusing the system.  Leaving their guilds, so that they can't be warred, and just moving in on farm spots.  If you want to defend or contest a farm spot?  You have to go red to do it, loosing enchantments & gear for doing so.

When there are no pvpers left in the game, maybe daum will pull their heads out.

Then I will add that $100 and another $20 next week on payday.

Edited by Corsix

Posted

Love the change. I dont have to waste money on tears anymore. Everytime i got pkd it was a group of guild members who didnt even want my grind spot they just pkd me and left. I was very close to quitting before they made this change. I work alot and was getting tired of constantly going backwards in xp because someone wants to be an asshat.

Oh, you will buy Elion's Tears and even more with Valencia. You wouldn't like it in desert very much to get PK, losing time to get there and lose xp at the same times.

Then Whale Hunt, w/o tears, your team or guild will lose fast.

So no xp loss from positive karma PvP is just to relieve some of the frustration you will spend on new update.

Did I mention new world bosses along with PvP to go with it?

Posted

Like the change but much more needs done before I'm going to show any gratitude by spending money lol. I've already spent enough.

Posted

At least you like the change.

Posted

I hate using the cash shop, the patch didn't affect me at all so just this time I'll put down $10 on dyes. 

Posted

100$ more xD

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0