• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please tell me, how node wars will still be possible after this patch

18 posts in this topic

Posted

1. How do I defend or conquer a territory, if my enemy can respawn as often as he will without any repercussions? Instead of the possibility to demotivate enemy troops to fight by making them loose XP / silver / equipment / whatever, whoever logs out first loses. Guess who will have the upper hand? The people you call "nolifers" who can play 10 hours/day.

2. How do I keep guildless allies of my enemies from accessing nodes / castles I conquered? How do I keep them from spying on me, shadowing every step of my troops?

Maybe you can answer those questions - I can't. I'm open to all suggestions.

Posted (edited)

1. How do I defend or conquer a territory, if my enemy can respawn as often as he will without any repercussions? Instead of the possibility to demotivate enemy troops to fight by making them loose XP / silver / equipment / whatever, whoever logs out first loses. Guess who will have the upper hand? The people you call "nolifers" who can play 10 hours/day.

2. How do I keep guildless allies of my enemies from accessing nodes / castles I conquered? How do I keep them from spying on me, shadowing every step of my troops?

LOL!!!!

He really thinks that Nodes will be won because of EXP loss???

ROFL!!!!!

This is......by far.....rofl..... the stupiest of every Topics in... lol.... Gaming History..... *dying on the ground laughing*

Edited by Caduryn
3 people like this

Posted

1: There is a set day that Conquest happens, Defending/Attacking/Take Over Happens during this time. So A guild/Group can plan ahead.

2: You don't? One of the main point of getting a Node/Castle Is that your guild can get silver from others via Taxes. There's also Guild Crafting if I remember correctly. 

PS: This information can be found if you did some research

Posted

it won't matter to you. questions like those makes me think your guild won't even get a node.

Posted (edited)

Nodes wars is all about 1 hour of zerg, 1 day by week, and 20*2 minutes of PvE 2 days by week.

Enjoy.

The true question is not about nodes wars but about Valencia part 2. Which guy will accept to die while his murderer hasn't any loss?

Edited by DworkJay

Posted

Read the thread below if you cant understand how node wars will work after this change. After all.. the Koreans been playing with this ruleset for over a year and they are fine with it. 

Posted

LOL!!!!

ROFL!!!!!

This is......by far.....rofl..... the stupiest of every Topics in... lol.... Gaming History..... *dying on the ground laughing*

I am sorry, but I won't argue with someone who uses terms like "lol" and "rofl".

Have fun!

1 person likes this

Posted

The patch didn't change anything regarding node wars.  You didn't lose xp or gems in node war deaths before.  You win the fight by killing the enemy's tower.  I've heard there is a respawn timer, but don't quote me on that.

You capture it and then abandon it for a few days till its up again, you don't sit there all week.  There is no feasible way of stopping every person that wants to walk by from taking a peak regardless of xp.

Posted

Lol. You do realize KR has been doing node wars with the same XP patch, right? ZOMG, PVP has changed - the sky is falling, the sky is falling!

1 person likes this

Posted

Just like seiges have been going on in KR... successfully and awesome.

Posted

I have some hope that the OP is satire... please be satire... it's far too ridiculous to be serious.

Posted

I am sorry, but I won't argue with someone who uses terms like "lol" and "rofl".

Have fun!

Yeah, makes sence since most of "your" Posts are nothing beside to be "loled" and "rofled".....

Posted

Do you really think that the Node Wars system will be based on how hard you demoralize the other team by making them loose XP? Dude...this is what is wrong with the little portion of the community up in arms since the last patch, and that is, just plain ignorance¬¬

Posted

Have fun!

whats to argue? exp loss has 0 to do with node wars. 

Posted

LOL!!!!

ROFL!!!!!

LOL IKR

Posted (edited)

Node war are won by smashing a tower with your weapon until it breaks.

Edited by Haishao

Posted

wow, if you dont know how things are working or what about a nodewar is....then you maybe should go and learn a little bit.

I mean node wars and sieges are about "fighting" other guilds and conquer an area by killing others tents or invading a special zone...its not about "harass the other player till they log off and dont want to fight anymore".

I mean just the plain idea it would be like you said is plain stupid!

Posted (edited)

Not only you can learn about node war via different sources, but you can still make some sense out of the gameplay we had.

YOU DON'T LOSE EXP OR GEM WHEN GVG SO WHAT MAKE YOU THINK WE WILL IN NODE WAR?!

Edited by Baalzubub