• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Grindy game and no Conquer pack TOLD YA NEVER LISTEN!!!!

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Im sorry but i wasent able to preorder the $100 Conqueror pack, please it was Daums fault for being shady and my credit card blocking the purchase everytime i clicked confirm because im from NA region. Does anyone atleast have an extra conqueror account still? If not good... Because it doesnt matter the game population is dying and retards who didnt want the game to be less grindy are at fault, this is the main reason why after trying out the 7 day guess pass i simply got bored of the leveling and quit the game after 2 days. Didnt even need to spend 100 bucks to only then regret that the game was going to be a failure lel. 

Meanwhile guess what!!??

In tera you could reach the end game in like 2-3 hours from just doing purely solo if you want. This is how black desert lv1-50 tutorial should have been!!!

Fast paced, and actually getting more people to want to play the game but fanboys and blind CM, made the game more grindy than the korean version and now are surprised why their population is dwindling hahaha good luck and have fun kiddos ;)

Edited by Nebula

Posted

Why have levels at all? Just give everyone a capped level character.. when the F did games become do no work just give me "end game" Sh*t???? 

3 people like this

Posted

The salt seeps deep into our skin and dries us like that fish Uncle Tim used to bring to the family BBQ.

tumblr_mifkiie4vx1qlk4meo6_250.gif

Posted (edited)

Why have levels at all? Just give everyone a capped level character.. when the F did games become do no work just give me "end game" Sh*t???? 

NO! Lets have levels, but lets not ignore the facts that leveling should still be fast paced because you have to take in the fact that many players might have to reroll or want to make new alts. Leveling in Black Desert could have been easily fixed if they actually kept the same grind xp like in Korean version, Because who in their right mind would originally think that western gamers love grind in their games more than koreans? Thats insane to base it off like that. Grind for lv1-50 should have been decreased heavily.

Edited by Nebula

Posted

Grindy? Gtfo scrub. This game is MUCH less Grindy the m than the KR version now. MUCH less.

It took a year plus for kr to get to 56 until the new patches. It took us less than a couple of months.

Right now 1 to 50 takes less than 6 hours. 50 to 53 takes another 4 to 5 hours, 53 to 55 takes around 16 hours.

All of this is NOT at Sausans and SOLO

Meaning ineffective grinding.

Lol. Calling this a grindy game web you can get to 55 within a week. Lulz

Posted

Im sorry but i wasent able to preorder the $100 Conqueror pack, please it was Daums fault for being shady and my credit card blocking the purchase everytime i clicked confirm because im from NA region. Does anyone atleast have an extra conqueror account still? If not good... Because it doesnt matter the game population is dying and retards who didnt want the game to be less grindy are at fault, this is the main reason why after trying out the 7 day guess pass i simply got bored of the leveling and quit the game after 2 days. Didnt even need to spend 100 bucks to only then regret that the game was going to be a failure lel. 

Meanwhile guess what!!??

In tera you could reach the end game in like 2-3 hours from just doing purely solo if you want. This is how black desert lv1-50 tutorial should have been!!!

Fast paced, and actually getting more people to want to play the game but fanboys and blind CM, made the game more grindy than the korean version and now are surprised why their population is dwindling hahaha good luck and have fun kiddos

tera's lvling is hand-holding, follow the main quest, reach max lvl, grind dungeons for gear. get gear. do raid. bla bla. If youre looking for a casual experience like that then i would suggest looking into FFXIV. It will suit you better.

PS: i wouldnt spend $100 buying conq pack if you dont know anything about the game.

Posted (edited)

Grindy? Gtfo scrub. This game is MUCH less Grindy the m than the KR version now. MUCH less.

It took a year plus for kr to get to 56 until the new patches. It took us less than a couple of months.

Right now 1 to 50 takes less than 6 hours. 50 to 53 takes another 4 to 5 hours, 53 to 55 takes around 16 hours.

All of this is NOT at Sausans and SOLO

Meaning ineffective grinding.

Lol. Calling this a grindy game web you can get to 55 within a week. Lulz

I specifically said leveling to lv1-50 not to lv51-56 so lets get that straight RIGHT NOW JUST TO LV1-50!!!! And yes its more grindier than Korean Version which is due to people thinking the game was to easy and they asked it to be grindy in the EU/NA during localization. Many people didnt like that feature and wanted it to be kept the same to KR/JP version but CM didnt listen and catered to elitists. But in reality was nerfing the combat earned XP effected them? Hell not because they were already taking advantage of milk tea and their cash shop costume that gave them additional combat xp stats for faster progression. which is why the grind wasent as bad for them compared to other players who just had a simple travelers pack and didnt waste any money cash shop items that made it feel like their progression was too fast.

tera's lvling is hand-holding, follow the main quest, reach max lvl, grind dungeons for gear. get gear. do raid. bla bla. If youre looking for a casual experience like that then i would suggest looking into FFXIV. It will suit you better.

PS: i wouldnt spend $100 buying conq pack if you dont know anything about the game.

And how do you exactly level in Black Desert, endlessly killing mobs? there arent any other effective methods. Which is what im trying to say. Tera leveling is still much better because you have an option to create your own leveling experience and how fast you want to reach the end game. The game is meant to present you with a large unique world with different lore and setting behind it. In black desert almost every place thru out your entire leveling experience looks the same and main leveling progression of just going thru black spirit quests grinding in nodes.

Edited by Nebula

Posted

I specifically said leveling to lv1-50 not to lv51-56 so lets get that straight RIGHT NOW JUST TO LV1-50!!!! And yes its more grindier than Korean Version which is due to people thinking the game was to easy and they asked it to be grindy in the EU/NA during localization. Many people didnt like that feature and wanted it to be kept the same to KR/JP version but CM didnt listen and catered to elitists. But in reality was nerfing the combat earned XP effected them? Hell not because they were already taking advantage of milk tea and their cash shop costume that gave them additional combat xp stats for faster progression. which is why the grind wasent as bad for them compared to other players who just had a simple travelers pack and didnt waste any money cash shop items that made it feel like their progression was too fast.

THen read again. Level 1-50 takes 5-6 hours. 5-6 hours without scrolls and only milk tea. and no its not Grindier than the Korean version. You think it is grindier because you are comparing it to the current korean version which has VAlencia part 2 and more.They increased the XP you get as content comes out over there to help people catch up faster.

so your comparison is redundant already as you are comparing two versions with a huge age and content difference. if you WANT to compare you would compare our version to BDO KR when it came out, or when they had Mediah part 2 as thats where we are now.

WE are getting the same updates. its faster ti get to 50 now than it was when the game released, it will get even more faster to get from lvl 1-50 as valencia comes out and even more faster as more content comes out down the line.

There was NO NERF. the exp we got at launch was actually BETTER than what KR got at their launch. it took AGES to level from 1-50 back in the day in kr when BDO was released. All it took for us was less than a day. and now its even better.

so please eduate yourself before going on about tin foil conspiricies. leave that for aliens and muslims forcing shariah over the world and that nonsense.

Posted

You seem kind of angry. Being angry isn't good for your health (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

And how do you exactly level in Black Desert, endlessly killing mobs? there arent any other effective methods. Which is what im trying to say. Tera leveling is still much better because you have an option to create your own leveling experience and how fast you want to reach the end game. The game is meant to present you with a large unique world with different lore and setting behind it. In black desert almost every place thru out your entire leveling experience looks the same and main leveling progression of just going thru black spirit quests grinding in nodes.

Yet people in MMOs still tend to do the same things since one method is always superior to the others.

pIvKZxD.gif

Posted

I hope Gameforge paid you for this post.

Posted

I hope Gameforge paid you for this post.

Oh god. I'll never play a Gameforge published game again.

People say Daum is bad but at least they have not delayed every patch for months because of german and french translations.

Posted

Oh god. I'll never play a Gameforge published game again.

People say Daum is bad but at least they have not delayed every patch for months because of german and french translations.

+1

Posted

1. you can level to 50 in less than 10 hrs

2. tera is total fking shit, u think bdo's pvp is bad go play tera for a day you'll come back and be like omfg red battlefield most balanced best bg ever conceived of 

Posted

theyre completely different games. Tera's lvling is themepark based. BDO's lvling is open-ended. Tera has a specific endgame for you to be lead into. BDO's endgame is whatever you make of it. BDO isnt your typical, "follow main quest to max lvl, then get gear from dungeons and raids." If thats what youre looking for id go for something like FFXIV, WoW, or the aforementioned Tera.

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile guess what!!??

And you'll also be the one that floormats TERA dungeons. Back in the old days it took weeks to get level cap in TERA so players actually knew how to play their classes. These days people like you get to level 65, find that no party wants your 50k DPS noob ass for dungeons, complain on the forum like you're doing here.... and quit. All within 48 hours.

Edited by Featherine

Posted

Actually, NA/EU is more grindier than KR, it was complained a lot in CBT. The game was "to easy"

in KR u can reach 55 easier than this region, and the monsters were weaker and dumber. 

Just oust because you no lifer can reach 50 in 6 hours doesn't mean shit. 

Posted

the monsters were dumber

What? How? 

Posted

Meanwhile guess what!!??

Fast paced, and actually getting more people to want to play the game but fanboys and blind CM, made the game more grindy than the korean version and now are surprised why their population is dwindling hahaha good luck and have fun kiddos ;)

translation= "Boo hoo, waa waaa, I couldn't get con pack so I'm here to troll. "

Posted

Oh dear. The butt hurt is strong with this OP, lol :).

Posted (edited)

theyre completely different games. Tera's lvling is themepark based. BDO's lvling is open-ended. Tera has a specific endgame for you to be lead into. BDO's endgame is whatever you make of it. BDO isnt your typical, "follow main quest to max lvl, then get gear from dungeons and raids." If thats what youre looking for id go for something like FFXIV, WoW, or the aforementioned Tera.

its exactly that in the end ur busy raiding bosses for gear in bdo. it rly annoys me that also u cant get normal exp from side activities and only can lvl through grind it would be a way better experience if u could play it ur own way and get rewarded for it. atm its sort of akward. i rly hoped to achive more by playing solo but u rly need them bosses gear and stuff and for me doing world bosses aint fun or even grind. i would just like to pvp and do side activities but that wont get u far.

bdo is rather a themepark with sandbox elements in it. u could compare it to eso the only difference would be that eso comes with dungeons but dont have housing. but a comperable role of a dungeon are the world bosses.

my best exp in an asian mmo was untill now a niche game called jade dynasty where i didnt need to grind becouse of ingame bot and there were no hackers becouse server checked every activity ( which can cause lag in large scale battles ) and the very important thing for me i was free to decide if i want to play solo or in group with no negative side effects.

Edited by nocte

Posted

its exactly that in the end ur busy raiding bosses for gear in bdo. it rly annoys me that also u cant get normal exp from side activities and only can lvl through grind it would be a way better experience if u could play it ur own way and get rewarded for it. atm its sort of akward. i rly hoped to achive more by playing solo but u rly need them bosses gear and stuff and for me doing world bosses aint fun or even grind. i would just like to pvp and do side activities but that wont get u far.

bdo is rather a themepark with sandbox elements in it. u could compare it to eso the only difference would be that eso comes with dungeons but dont have housing. but a comperable role of a dungeon are the world bosses.

my best exp in an asian mmo was untill now a niche game called jade dynasty where i didnt need to grind becouse of ingame bot and there were no hackers becouse server checked every activity ( which can cause lag in large scale battles ) and the very important thing for me i was free to decide if i want to play solo or in group with no negative side effects.

True. you only get combat exp from killing mobs. So if you hated doing quests to level up, then BDO is the game for you. Getting boss gear is entirely done solo, and even then boss gear is not needed. Its like having a Liverto and complaining you dont have a Kzarka. Also - World bosses do not take the role of dungeons. Dungeons in BDO are Hasrah, Helm Mine, Cox Pirate Lair. These are labyrinths with high lvl enemies, like what you would imagine a true dungeon to be, rather than a theme park enterance with loot at the end. Honestly speaking you can play anyway you want and be rewarded for it. Fisher, crafter, gatherer, chef, alchemist, strongest player, etc, all can be done solo. And really, BDO is one of the most friendly single player games out there, if anything it is punishing for groups. You can achieve EVERYTHING in the game just by playing solo.

Posted

I cringe every time someone mentions Tera. I still have it running on my other comp, I started an attack animation 8 months ago and I wanna see what happens when it finishes. Any day now... any day.

Posted (edited)

pleasee i want conquer pack still, i have the money to afford it now!

Edited by Nebula

Posted

pleasee i want conquer pack still, i have the money to afford it now!

lol...  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0