• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some questions about Chargeback

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, I've pumped a little over 700 euro's in this game + the 100 euro preorder pack. Since the game is changing so much from what it was and used to be, it kinda feels like I've been falsy advertised to. 

Now lets say, I would like to chargeback my money. here are some quesions I would like to have answered.

1) Till how far can I chargeback? (1month? 2? 3? 6? 1 year?)
2) What happens If I do?
3) Where exactly can I chargeback this with paypal? Is it even possible with paypal? 

Thank you in advance. 

Posted

You're screwed.

You can't chargeback if it's shown as pattern of consensual spending.  If they let you do that, you'd have idiots trying to chargeback all of their electrical bill for the last year because the power was out for a while.

Posted (edited)

Also inb4 locked and banned.

Not true.

Yes true.

The only time you can dispute a recurring charge is if the latest charge was in error.

Edited by Robina

Posted

Okay, I've pumped a little over 700 euro's in this game + the 100 euro preorder pack. Since the game is changing so much from what it was and used to be, it kinda feels like I've been falsy advertised to. 

Now lets say, I would like to chargeback my money. here are some quesions I would like to have answered.

2) What happens If I do?
3) Where exactly can I chargeback this with paypal? Is it even possible with paypal? 

Thank you in advance. 

You are so lazy....

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=charge+back+paypal

Posted

Max I've got is like 2 months after purchase

Luckily they sold you a product not as described so you'll get it.

1 person likes this

Posted

2) What happens If I do?

Thank you in advance. 

Dude......this still you? Go outside man you been doing this all day...........Zzz getting tiring

Posted

Max I've got is like 2 months after purchase

Luckily they sold you a product not as described so you'll get it.

Exactly. They can keep their -----d version of BDO. I'll let my wallet do the talking instead. They can ban me from their game if they want after the chargeback. I'll be more happy with my money ^^ 

Posted

This thread is proof as sign of defeat. carebears, we did it!

Posted (edited)

www.google.com

If you want to know about a chargeback you should look somewhere that actually has the information you seek and not make a scene on the forums. Regardless of your complaints, it's really sad to see you begging for attention now.

Edited by Saiyer

Posted

www.google.com

If you want to know about a chargeback you should look somewhere that actually has the information you seek and not make a scene on the forums. Regardless of your complaints, it's really sad to see you begging for attention now.

I was legitly asking for info from the BDO community. maybe someone already charged something back. before the game released i was active on the forums. after release i was active ingame and rarely on the forums. And here I am just asking some info, so i can get my money back, and move out of this game. ^^ once I have it back, you wont see a single post from me again. Thats a promise!

Posted

Asking the details of what a chargeback is and what it entails is like asking for legal advice on these forums. You can't expect anyone here to be a professional in these kinds of topics and your questions are related to Chargebacks in general and not questions that are strictly for this game. This thread was meant so you could get attention and be all like "Look at me, I'mma do a chargeback" like anyone really cares to try and stop you.

All I'm saying is; if you want real answers you should look in places that can provide them.

Posted

Asking the details of what a chargeback is and what it entails is like asking for legal advice on these forums. You can't expect anyone here to be a professional in these kinds of topics and your questions are related to Chargebacks in general and not questions that are strictly for this game. This thread was meant so you could get attention and be all like "Look at me, I'mma do a chargeback" like anyone really cares to try and stop you.

All I'm saying is; if you want real answers you should look in places that can provide them.

i didn't expect these patches either. Who knows what the forums can offer me. I'm looking in multiple places, dont worry. I know u are just "saiying" :P 

Posted

I was legitly asking for info from the BDO community. maybe someone already charged something back. before the game released i was active on the forums. after release i was active ingame and rarely on the forums. And here I am just asking some info, so i can get my money back, and move out of this game. ^^ once I have it back, you wont see a single post from me again. Thats a promise!

What happens if you don't get your money back (chargeback failed let's say) and your account gets perma-banned for opening chargeback? What will you do then lol?

Posted (edited)

What happens if you don't get your money back (chargeback failed let's say) and your account gets perma-banned for opening chargeback? What will you do then lol?

If they want to ban my services they should give me my money back then. As long as they have my money, they have no right to ban me as I have done NOTHING illegal.

Edited by Nagasaki

Posted

i didn't expect these patches either. Who knows what the forums can offer me. I'm looking in multiple places, dont worry. I know u are just "saiying" :P 

Whatever floats your boat.

If they want to ban my services they should give me my money back then. As long as they have my money, they have no right to ban me as I have done NOTHING illegal.

You clearly don't understand what level of power Daum has. They have the legal right to ban your account for any reason they see fit. It doesn't matter if they have your money or not seeing as it's their service and their terms protect them as do most online game's ToS.

Posted

By filing a chargeback, they will just cite you with this ToS and deliver the ban hammer.

6. FEES RELATED TO THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES

The non-payment or the retraction of a payment for a Game License or for Daum Cash, for instance with a chargeback, shall qualify as a Default allowing Daum Games Europe, without prior notice, to immediately suspend the provision of all Services to the User on all User Accounts owned by the User without terminating User’s payment obligations.

Posted

I was legitly asking for info from the BDO community.

Sure you were. 9_9 

Posted (edited)

If you used paypal for payment you can charge back till 180 days based on:

1. Some information emerged after some time, which could be misleading for customers. (Random stat's)
2. The quality of service and due diligence of the service differs significantly from the expectations of customers.
3. The company does not make any steps to solve the problem with cheaters.

Using only 3 points, you can take care of a refund for the purchased electronic services, but your account will be banned.  I do not know how it is in the United States, but European law protects buyers.

The worst thing that can happen to daum games, a lock support payment by paypal, if the number of refunds due to the quality services will be very large.

Edited by Deska
1 person likes this