• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

JUSTICE FOR ILLUMINAUGHTY!!!

63 posts in this topic

Posted

My friend Illuminaughty has been unjustly banned after being shadow reported by hated afk fishers. This is absolutely unacceptable and im hereby starting a petition to rescind his ban. Sign below if you support the struggle against THE MAN (DAUM).

Posted

#naughtynation free our boy from this injusice

Posted

I approve this message

Posted

No. bye.

1 person likes this

Posted

#NaughtyNation Free Me from this bullshit!

1 person likes this

Posted

This is what happens when you start hunting carebears. Hunting season backfired.

Posted

A toxic member of the BDO community got banned. It is good to hear.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like a load of bollocks, I really doubt that they are banning people who PK afkers.

Posted

Can't take sides until we here why exactly he got banned.

Last I heard, DAUM doesn't ban for just anything.

What rule in the EULA was he violating?

Posted

shadow reported ? elaborate please?

Posted

who the ----- is Illuminaughty???

Posted

Fishers are out of season, atm in-season are horse breeders and lonely helm farmers.

Posted

Who is illuminaughty?

Posted

I forgot, LC has to kill AFK's cause they can't fight their own battles unless they've got massive numbers as an advantage ;)

Laughing_Coffin_Scum.thumb.JPG.9771a2ebd

Posted

I forgot, LC has to kill AFK's cause they can't fight their own battles unless they've got massive numbers as an advantage ;)

Laughing_Coffin_Scum.thumb.JPG.9771a2ebd

Shark in the water

Posted

Actually

Preventing others from progressing is beneficial to PVPers

Because COMPETITION

If they don't want to be PKed, they can AFK in safe zones

I'm sorry this is a hard concept to grasp

3 people like this

Posted

Actually

Preventing others from progressing is beneficial to PVPers

Because COMPETITION

If they don't want to be PKed, they can AFK in safe zones

I'm sorry this is a hard concept to grasp

What competition????? How is someone who afk fish or afk train AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY??? Clearly people who kill afkers are just scared players who can't go head to head with actual COMPETITION looking for it. 

1 person likes this

Posted

What competition????? How is someone who afk fish or afk train AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY??? Clearly people who kill afkers are just scared players who can't go head to head with actual COMPETITION looking for it. 

It shuts down their money gain and prevents them from getting a good horse. that is how it benefits the Pker, though not by a lot.

Posted

Anyone and everyone can participate in node wars

There are actually many "hardcore pvpers" who AFK fish for the extra moolah, loot, and Ancient Relic Crystal Shards, which they then use to get Memory Fragments and even more moolah and loot

Don't AFK out of a safe zone

This isn't a kind world Pearl Abyss created

It's gritty

And that's part of what made it awesome

If that isn't your thing, I'm sorry you made the purchase, as clearly somewhere down the line someone misrepresented it to you

BTW

This patch isn't going to stop the slaying of potential enemies

I hope you don't think it will

1 person likes this

Posted

If the fishermen hated him he was a bad person.

1 person likes this

Posted

Doubtful someone was banned for playing the game.  Yawn.

Posted

I personally don't kill AFK's unless I'm trying to dip to 0 karma for failstacking and there's no one at Sausans (so never). However, killing AFK fishers does cause them to drop their fish if I recall correctly, you could make money doing it. They clearly intend for trade items to drop on death, and fish are trade items, so are illegal trade goods which flag you for PvP automatically. I'm happy to hear the life skillers in my guild don't lose anything if they get murdered, but I'm so sad that I can't defend my farm spots as a 56 ranger with 150 AP. I just get griefed by weak players. 

Posted

Anyone and everyone can participate in node wars

There are actually many "hardcore pvpers" who AFK fish for the extra moolah, loot, and Ancient Relic Crystal Shards, which they then use to get Memory Fragments and even more moolah and loot

Don't AFK out of a safe zone

This isn't a kind world Pearl Abyss created

It's gritty

And that's part of what made it awesome

If that isn't your thing, I'm sorry you made the purchase, as clearly somewhere down the line someone misrepresented it to you

BTW

This patch isn't going to stop the slaying of potential enemies

I hope you don't think it will

Nah I know what the game is about I've been playing since KR. I understand people are at risk and it makes the game a bit more thrilling but ever since this no exp loss thing people have taken it to the next level and just killing afkers instead of real active pvpers is pretty pathetic 

Posted

Nah I know what the game is about I've been playing since KR. I understand people are at risk and it makes the game a bit more thrilling but ever since this no exp loss thing people have taken it to the next level and just killing afkers instead of real active pvpers is pretty pathetic 

Oh please

They've always been doing that

It's just highlighted more now

Heck, it even serves a purpose

Because it exposes fish botters

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

People did that like crazy prior to the XP loss change. Literally nothing has changed for fishers/trainers.

Edited by Everandea