• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anybody else think Sleepy Hollow is done?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean Abbi quit so they said Season finale but im 90% it's gonna be a Series

Posted (edited)

Spoilers enclosed

As far as my understanding of the show is, Abbie is dead, but a new witness has been "activated." So the next season will probably be crane looking for the new one and dealing with the organization shown in the finale.

Edited by XueLian
Spoilers hidden

Posted

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted

That shit was stillborn. xD

Posted

Thanks for spoiling it for me. 

1. you didn't have to click the thread 2 i didn't spoil anything as it is common knowledge Abbie quit  nice try tho  troll

Posted

1. you didn't have to click the thread 2 i didn't spoil anything as it is common knowledge Abbie quit  nice try tho  troll

1. Go back to general. 2. Go back to general. Nice try tho, normie.

Posted

1. Go back to general. 2. Go back to general. Nice try tho, normie.

I was never in general 2 it's funny how you are proving me right with your lil clan now following my post and derailing them on purpose like pathetic children lol so funny :) guess i'll just add you guys to the block list and be done with it 

Posted

I was never in general 2 it's funny how you are proving me right with your lil clan now following my post and derailing them on purpose like pathetic children lol so funny :) guess i'll just add you guys to the block list and be done with it 

The only pathetic person i see here is you, accusing now even me of being part of this little clan you're talking about. If you're talking about ingame guilds, I've only ever been in Serendia and Soy.

But seeing how you've acted, you're gonna ignore what i've said and continue being a little professional victim. Have fun being ignorant and extremely paranoid.

Posted (edited)

Oh really you come to my post and don't even add to it you're simply trying to derail it telling me to go to another forum you're harassing me so yeah  im gonna call you on it. Why else would the same 3 ppl who disliked my lil video pop up in my next post and of course they don't offer anything to the topic they simply try to troll it. We can make it real, simple stay out of my threads unless you have something constructive to add instead of just instigating a fight. 

Edited by Sycogenesis

Posted

Oh really you come to my post and don't even add to it you're simply trying to derail it telling me to go to another forum you're harassing me so yeah  im gonna call you on it. Why else would the same 3 ppl who disliked my lil video pop up in my next post and of course they don't offer anything to the topic they simply try to troll it 

We do that on almost any thread here. But apparently, you're the only one seeing it as harassment, so I'll continue calling you a professional victim, cuz thats what they do. Take every little thing someone says and calls it harassment.

Do keep in mind, that before this, I have had no dialogue with you, so I couldn't have possibly disliked whatever video you're talking about.

Posted

First off, you're derailing your own topic more than anyone. 

Secondly:

Fluff_001.thumb.jpg.7e29f1aa911473a60c75

1 person likes this

Posted

We do that on almost any thread here. But apparently, you're the only one seeing it as harassment, so I'll continue calling you a professional victim, cuz thats what they do. Take every little thing someone says and calls it harassment.
Do keep in mind, that before this, I have had no dialogue with you, so I couldn't have possibly disliked whatever video you're talking about.

Alright w/e troll    have fun being a tool :)

Posted

Alright w/e troll    have fun being a tool :)

Ha, see? Now when i call you out for the way you're acting, which you're actually way overreacting, you bail and call me a troll and a tool.

Have fun being eternally ignorant. Its all you'll ever be good at, by the way i see it.

Posted

Stop spoiling it dude. 

Watch it, he might think you're "trolling"

Posted

The ----- is going on here?

lightning-returns-ffxiii-o.gif

Posted

34ea7dedae5a120b6614226775c8d560.png

Posted

funny how people say things are funny when they're mad irl

stahp