• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please Delete. Old post.

82 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Please DELETE

Edited by Neckrend
1 person likes this

Posted

<3 My lovely family <3 Bump! 

1 person likes this

Posted

We are back! More coffee! Its good for you!

No level restriction, no class restriction - New players are most welcome!

Have a nice weekend all!

~Kisa

Posted

And here is our guild sea trip ^_^

3 people like this

Posted

0t0Jo.jpg

O-ohayooo guys! <yawns> ..oh, coffee? A bucket please..

Posted (edited)

If you plan to have a good time while playing BDO and in same time progress fast, i highly recommend this guild especially when there are no recruitments except be nice and have fun, i myself loving it here :D 

Edited by SillySin
1 person likes this

Posted

Good morning, good coffee, good fun, good bump!

1 person likes this

Posted

Good evening, good coffee, good fun, gooder bump! We got reinforced today by one brave guy already! Looking for more! Let's do this!

Kisa 

Posted

Good evening, good coffee, good fun, gooder bump! We got reinforced today by one brave guy already! Looking for more! Let's do this!

Kisa 

Dont write here while we are killing bosses !! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Dont write here while we are killing bosses !! :D

Hoi hoi, as long as im with senpai im sure i will be safe even if i send a little message here.... <tabs back into game: dead> S-Senpai! Why did you you let me die?!½

Posted

Just a question, is your guild an anime fans guild, looking for more anime fans to join?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just a question, is your guild an anime fans guild, looking for more anime fans to join?

Some of us do enjoy chinese cartoons... in excess... all the classics, all the best cartoons.

Edited by Kisarae

Posted (edited)

Good morning to all, we have tons of caffein, actually we think the black spirit is the spirit of coffee! COME ABOARD THE CAFFEIN TRAIN !!! :D

Cheers :D

Edited by Neckrend
1 person likes this

Posted

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes yes! Tuesday! Sunshine!

Posted

Bumperino!

68dfa6efaaa41dd24b82e5438b0fd8f4.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

And my next guild video ^__^

P.S. If U like to bot, pls don't apply, as we'll figure this out, find U, report U and kick out of the guild anyway.

Cheers! :D

2 people like this

Posted

oh family is growing fast, all welcome to join & have fun :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

4:1:2.5 !!!!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!

ps: need coffee

Edited by Neckrend
m0ar coffee
1 person likes this

Posted

anime-girl-black-and-white-coffee-cup-mo

Thursday afternoon coffee! Come join us! Still got plenty of room!

Mellow. Smooth. Empowering.

Kisa

Posted

The quest for new family members continues. If you have what it takes just PM us. Cheers to all.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi guys and gals,

I´ve read the description and was wondering if you´ve got a spot free for a Lvl50 Ranger.

Bio here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/587-hello-everyone/

I´m a casual PvX player with young kids, so my priority lays with my family and can´t always plan ahead on when to play.

That said, if I´m there, I´m always willing to help people/guild out.

I´ve been a member of "The White Night" until they disbanded and are now looking for a fun and pleasant new family.

If you think I would make a good addition to the team, PM me a discord invite and we´ll take it from there.

Coffeee-A-Magical-Substance-That-Inspira

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi guys and gals,

I´ve read the description and was wondering if you´ve got a spot free for a Lvl50 Ranger.

Bio here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/587-hello-everyone/

I´m a casual PvX player with young kids, so my priority lays with my family and can´t always plan ahead on when to play.

That said, if I´m there, I´m always willing to help people/guild out.

I´ve been a member of "The White Night" until they disbanded and are now looking for a fun and pleasant new family.

If you think I would make a good addition to the team, PM me a discord invite and we´ll take it from there.

Coffeee-A-Magical-Substance-That-Inspira

From a Family man to another, WELCOME!

PS: The struggle is real. ^_^

PS: Bring coffee

2 people like this

Posted

Ladies and gents,

I'm a casual 53 ranger, with real life (aka family, work, friends and the like), never been part of a guild in BDO before. Your guild presentation is very much aligned with my own style and goal - social, fun with no drama, cooperation. I guess I have more to learn than to teach, especially when it's about PVP, but my availability is guaranteed when I'm online. 

I can't use Discord if not occasionally, I'm online mostly during weekends.

I'd definitely like to join you guys, if you think there's room for me. Thanks anyway for your consideration.   

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ladies and gents,

I'm a casual 53 ranger, with real life (aka family, work, friends and the like), never been part of a guild in BDO before. Your guild presentation is very much aligned with my own style and goal - social, fun with no drama, cooperation. I guess I have more to learn than to teach, especially when it's about PVP, but my availability is guaranteed when I'm online. 

I'd definitely like to join you guys, if you think there's room for me. Thanks anyway for your consideration.   

Hi there! You are very welcome to join is you feel that that wall of text means something to you! :D try to reach us ingame or drop me your name by PM so we can talk :)

PS: WELCOME ABOARD!

Edited by Neckrend
1 person likes this

Posted

From a Family man to another, WELCOME!

PS: The struggle is real. ^_^

PS: Bring coffee

Loads of coffee :o Nights are short...

Ladies and gents,

Hi Charran, welcome and tnx for the trade of those letters ;)

2 people like this