• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please Delete. Old post.

82 posts in this topic

Posted

df8f1a85f0d1b5145f46c4294e4f83d2.jpg

New week! New adventures! New pot of coffee! Yay!

Still got room for more awesome people! New players welcome!

Kisa~~

Posted

df8f1a85f0d1b5145f46c4294e4f83d2.jpg

New week! New adventures! New pot of coffee! Yay!

Still got room for more awesome people! New players welcome!

Kisa~~

Hello fellow adventurers!

I'm a casual but dedicated player, 54 Warrior Dupre and a level 50 AFK Fisher Shamino, plus every "alt" there is room for. Married with two kids, real life family and work. I play almost every day except Friday and Saturday evenings. I joined a good organized guild with a good group of players/people at the beginning release. Unfortunate many member of that guild became inactive after some time, and they decided to merge with another guild which did not work out so well for me.

Based on what I red in the intro of this tread I would really like to join and help this guild in our journey through out Black Desert Online.

Dupre/Shamino

4 people like this

Posted

Hello fellow adventurers!

I'm a casual but dedicated player, 54 Warrior Dupre and a level 50 AFK Fisher Shamino, plus every "alt" there is room for. Married with two kids, real life family and work. I play almost every day except Friday and Saturday evenings. I joined a good organized guild with a good group of players/people at the beginning release. Unfortunate many member of that guild became inactive after some time, and they decided to merge with another guild which did not work out so well for me.

Based on what I red in the intro of this tread I would really like to join and help this guild in our journey through out Black Desert Online.

Dupre/Shamino

Welcome aboard Shamino!

Oh! Monday evening! We survived monday! Late night coffee! Yaaaaay!

Kisa~~~

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome! to the family Shamino :D

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hello i would like to join you guys if its possible anymore :PIm a casual player fairly new to this game though. Im active daily more or less depending on my work shifts! Based on what I read in the intro of this thread I would really like to join this guild if possible.

My character is a level 14 sorceressnamed Sindarine , family name Moonjewel

Edited by Damnation101
1 person likes this

Posted

Hello i would like to join you guys if its possible anymore :PIm a casual player fairly new to this game though. Im active daily more or less depending on my work shifts! Based on what I read in the intro of this thread I would really like to join this guild if possible.

My character is a level 14 sorceressnamed Sindarine , family name Moonjewel

Hit us up ingame, we are holding Serendia 1 as our home channel!

Kisa~~~

Posted

Argh, so sleepy ... ...

1fa23be5c04790fb38730d397f233079de4658d5

Still recruiting :)

1 person likes this

Posted

i've tried to contact you guys but apparently no1 is on atm.

1 person likes this

Posted

i've tried to contact you guys but apparently no1 is on atm.

Is the problem solved?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

no ive just come home gonna take a shower and log on the game i got hectic hours this week with the bloody work :( and i must apologise i was on the wrong server  on croxus instead of jordine i moved now and the character is called Arkhania

no1 yet to invite me though

Edited by Damnation101
1 person likes this

Posted

Another day started, now waiting for the workday to be over :/

no-coffee.jpg?w=914

Also, Hi @Shamino and @Damnation101

2 people like this

Posted

Another day started, now waiting for the workday to be over :/

no-coffee.jpg?w=914

Also, Hi @Shamino and @Damnation101

At work now ,and yes may the working hours' go fast :)

1 person likes this

Posted

c18e0f14aabfef1fe7ae7e52e356adfc.jpg

We have Special Carrots c>

4 people like this

Posted

We have Special Carrots c>

HNNNNNG that is just too damn cute...... but also knowing the way carrots work in this guild.... scary :o

Posted

gotta love them carrots!

large.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Yay! Node wars! Ulti armor! FREE DYES?½!!½!=

We are still recruiting, but we have reached our target cap of 35 members. In the coming few days we aim to increase our cap to 40, so if you are still interested in joining us, we might have a spot for you! Post here or catch us ingame for a chat and we shall see how things have turned out.

Have a nice weekend everyone! Coffee! Beer! Yay! Skirts and peeks!

Kisa~~~~

Posted

FYI to all recruits!!! We have some MASTERFUL cooks within our ranks, IRL cooks I mean. So be ready for awesome food pics. Food discussion, food stufffffff! Food is life, food is love. 

Cheers to all

1 person likes this

Posted

To the top! Node wars! Loads of fun! Coffee? Coffee. Yay!

Kisa~~~

Posted

Node war was a blast, all welcome to join the fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump for coffee, I'm sure you guys need it at this time! ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi all, having read all your posts and rules etc, Both my friend and myself would love to join you for a coffee and cakes,, er hang on,,join the guild :)

We have a long list of MMO experience and a crazy sense of humour ! So if you have room now or in the future for a lvl 46 Warrior, (family name Hauk) and a lvl 50 Valk (family name Shandrah ) pls pls poke anytime !! We have a ton of Alts btw,

Still learning the ins and outs of BDO and loving it.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi all, having read all your posts and rules etc, Both my friend and myself would love to join you for a coffee and cakes,, er hang on,,join the guild :)

We have a long list of MMO experience and a crazy sense of humour ! So if you have room now or in the future for a lvl 46 Warrior, (family name Hauk) and a lvl 50 Valk (family name Shandrah ) pls pls poke anytime !! We have a ton of Alts btw,

Still learning the ins and outs of BDO and loving it.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi! Sent you a PM!

Kisa~~

Posted

Sexy bumps!

1 person likes this

Posted

Carrot Bump!

carrot_time__by_kenneos-d73iuhl.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Let's have some carrot fun! \o/