• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[ORWEN] Gamer looking for guild!

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well hello there, I have played the different stages of the Beta, I have the conqueror's pack. I haven't been able to play all that much since as soon as I hit lvl50 on my ranger, I got overloaded with school projects and work. Now that it is over (and that the worst school year is over), I am looking for a guild that would welcome me in. I am NOT looking to join a "zerg" guild. I will be starting a new character as I have missed on alot of the content on my first trip to 50 as I just rushed it. I lack alot of the specific knowledge to be honest, but I know my way around :). I used to be in another guild but it kinda crashed down and with its leader changing, I didnt feel like this was the place for me to stay. Anyway, I'm a 25yo male looking for a couple of people to enjoy the game with :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask by posting below! 

P.S.: I love voice comms ;)

Edited by Aikio
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi Aikio,

I am the GM of AngelicOrder, and we'd be interested in adding you to our group.

We are a small guild of friends that played ArcheAge together and most of us have been playing BDO since launch. We'll be adding more folks from our ArcheAge players in the future, but we are looking to make new friends in BDO and grow the guild now.

We use TS3 for voice comms and whenever we are in the game, we are on TS. A few of us are in TS no matter what we are playing.

If you'd like some more info, you can contact Mylean (Timerson), Goosejellyjoe, or Ayahuesquero in game. Mylean is my toon, but I have to work a double today so I probably won't be on at all, if I am it'll be around 10:00pm CST.

Have a great day, and we hope to hear from you.

Edited by Timerson

Posted

Well hello there, I have played the different stages of the Beta, I have the conqueror's pack. I haven't been able to play all that much since as soon as I hit lvl50 on my ranger, I got overloaded with school projects and work. Now that it is over (and that the worst school year is over), I am looking for a guild that would welcome me in. I am NOT looking to join a "zerg" guild. I will be starting a new character as I have missed on alot of the content on my first trip to 50 as I just rushed it. I lack alot of the specific knowledge to be honest, but I know my way around :). I used to be in another guild but it kinda crashed down and with its leader changing, I didnt feel like this was the place for me to stay. Anyway, I'm a 25yo male looking for a couple of people to enjoy the game with :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask by posting below! 

---- Edit after day 1 ----

huh... Still not a single person contacted me... I guess im just that uninteresting... or that nobody uses the forum to recruit anymore. Let's hope it's the latter

Hello, Aikio. Here's an offer for you. How would you like to become a mercenary and join my crew? We'll train you up, gear you up, get you to 56, and pay you a fair salary to take down our bounties. It's a good living, life on the road, challenging work, and a friendly atmosphere of a small, tight-knit, skilled guild. We started here in BDO, didn't come over from any other community, so joining us is a chance to build something from ground up, and be part of the "original crew", we just began as the BDO launched, almost all of us have conquerors' packs, lots of helpful tips and guides and information, we have players who are well rounded BDO experts that can help you out with any questions and help you progress. To be honest, ranger and wizard are good characters to have, the most OP, so your level 50 ranger is of great use and interest, and you don't actually have to reroll a character to experience content, it's all back-trackable, and that's exactly how most of us did it, first grinding hard, and then running quests, makes them a lot easier.

Anyhow, yes, I'm interest in recruiting you, hope you check out our site and our forum thread, and enlist with our crew. You'll make friends, and get paid.

You can apply either in our thread or on our site.

Our site: http://www.theravensofwar.net/

Our thread:

Hope to hear from you.
Konrad.

crestmini.thumb.png.ee286a81227d2812219e

Posted

No.. Comment

Posted

Thanks for the invites/information guys, I will look it up and filter everything I've got to try and find the right guild for me :) I'll post it here when my choice is made so that I don'T keep you all waiting forever :P

Posted

I normally don't add comments to these types of posts. If you need any while you level up, regardless of guild let me know. We have a lot of players who are always willing to help/ have fun with others.

The_Vanguard

Posted

What is your main in game characters name? I will message you.

Posted

Templar is always looking for fresh faces to join the guild. only hard requirements are have a level 50+ character and be acting and willing to join voice comms during guild activities. 

feel free to sign up here if your interested , always happy to help guildies out.

Posted

Thundercats is recruiting, if you are searching for a small guild with a lot of fun, friendship and pvp.

I summon @Zev