• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Alright screw this shitty game with toxic community

170 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright just want to leave a mark at this moment since i m in middle of uninstall this game.

Reason of quit probably like most of the player got fed up with certain things.

P.S: not need to tell me git gud or w/e cause i m not returning nor will watch this website/forum again right after this post been made

1. Random backstabbing/gank PKing will make most of casual player quit the game at some point if similar situation occurs as this game so-called "PvP" system is basically promote for bully/harassing with barely any penalty 

• Depends on situation player and get harassing by a guild to extreme within a short period of time: personally i just experience it due to certain guild had atleast multiple players at most channels (if not all) camping the same area and kill anyone on sight which prevent casual players from even doing their daily quest. (as myself i got kill over 30 times on multiple channel within the hour by the same guild members to the point i have most of my crystal breaks and prevent me from even simply finishing my dailies)
  • Class not balance + system bad design lead to no way of fighting back: auto aim system is really a bad design for this type of fighting style as multiple class can stun/float permanently and when players were not those classes..

2. Top guilds monopolize and future of BDO: this will only get worst when seige/node war out as multiple top guild alliance as they will simply monopolize most of areas that's "important" which force players to either try to enter one of those guild to ever have any chance of avoiding getting leave out as progressing part.

3. Bots/hack is another serious issues to make player discourage even through not affect as much personally but do have certain % of damage.

so yea i m out of this game have fun "casual players" hope you all will never experience something like getting harassing to the point you were prevent from even trying to enjoy the game 

to "hardcore player" & "Pker" (absolutly not pvper since all i ever see you guys do is either bully/backstab/gangbang low tier players) congratulate on making other players quit the game with the excuse of "this is a form of PvP" and please continue to do so until only hardcore players left.

And at last to Daum: Thank you for publish this game but base of what I experience personally... i will have to say due to the poor decisions it will not last as there's way more cons than pros and some day most of players will realize 

5 people like this

Posted

laterinoooOoooo

Posted (edited)

100% This. Daum has not done enough with no exp loss on PvP deaths. Random PK'ers should be punished more. The karma loss penalty is negligible since they'll just kill more mobs to up their karma again.

PK'ers of positive karma players should lose at least half to 75% the amount of karma the victim has. For example, if a 300k karma player is being killed (guild wars excepted), the killer should lose 150k. The amount of karma gain per mobs should be restricted to 1 per mob or 1000 per hour.

Also to prevent they rotating, every players who flagged and deal damage to the victim within the last 10 minutes will take 150k karma penalty, not just the one dealing the final blow. If the victim was dealt pvp damage, then they have immunity of exp loss until they get out of combat for the next 10 minutes whether they die to a player or a pve mob.

Edited by Celestial
1 person likes this

Posted

There's no penalty for being PK'ed.

if you're forced out when there's no penalty for death idk what to tell you. You lose nothing but a few moments to walk back.

OWPvP games are not for you, but that's ok. Games don't have to be for everyone.

14 people like this

Posted

if you're forced out when there's no penalty for death idk what to tell you. You lose nothing but a few moments to walk back.

OWPvP games are not for you, but that's ok. Games don't have to be for everyone.

Don't your crystals have a chance to break? 

Posted

Don't your crystals have a chance to break? 

I've heard a few people say they do but it's never happened to me at positive Karma.

Posted

Hey, OP. You're not supposed to pre-empt the salt. No fair! xD  

True story.

3 people like this

Posted

The penalty is time to walk back to be killed again and again. There is already a penalty. There is no need to impose a second penalty. On the other hand there is no penalty for the pk'ers.

Posted

100% This. Daum has not done enough with no exp loss on PvP deaths. Random PK'ers should be punished more. The karma loss penalty is negligible since they'll just kill more mobs to up their karma again.

PK'ers of positive karma players should lose at least half to 75% the amount of karma the victim has. For example, if a 300k karma player is being killed (guild wars excepted), the killer should lose 150k. The amount of karma gain per mobs should be restricted to 1 per mob or 1000 per hour.

Also to prevent they rotating, every players who flagged and deal damage to the victim within the last 10 minutes will take 150k karma penalty, not just the one dealing the final blow. If the victim was dealt pvp damage, then they have immunity of exp loss until they get out of combat for the next 10 minutes whether they die to a player or a pve mob.

I concur, as long as when you leave safe zone, you're automatically flagged for PVP.

Posted

The penalty is time to walk back to be killed again and again. There is already a penalty. There is no need to impose a second penalty. On the other hand there is no penalty for the pk'ers.

...Really.

Posted

...Really.

Yes. Death itself IS a penalty... -.-

Posted

the game was so calm before this stupid decision...

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sorry but I'm having trouble understanding

With the removal of EXP loss on pvp death......

How is pvp death penalized?

Posted

My really was pertaining to what you said about "pk'ers" not having any penalties. Which is very incorrect.

It's quite taxing being a pker. I personally haven't tried it, but they lose much more than exp upon death. Imagine losing exp and then gems, enchantments, etc. on top. We can't ignore there's very little benefit to being a pker rather than short-lived fun.

Posted

*looks askance in your general direction*

Forum fury was far less focused, true; but this place is never calm. If you mean actually in game, still is calm in my corner of Uno.

Posted

Well maybe you should try to go -karma once and then tell us again that pkers have no penalty :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

My really was pertaining to what you said about "pk'ers" not having any penalties. Which is very incorrect.

It's quite taxing being a pker. I personally haven't tried it, but they lose much more than exp upon death. Imagine losing exp and then gems, enchantments, etc. on top. We can't ignore there's very little benefit to being a pker rather than short-lived fun.

Wez canz hasz Karma & Flagging 2.0 nowz pleasez?

:(

Posted

Even that isn't quite balanced either e-e

Why not have a negative karma store with exclusive items. o3o.

Posted

Why does everyone person who makes a quitting thread always assume that "many" people share their sentiments and will also quit the game? The fact he made this post shows that he isn't really quitting, after all why make a thread for a game/forum you no longer care about?

This patch has improved PvP, that is a fact. All the people complaining have stated that now they are going to "hunt carebears" or go on a PK spree; so Daum essentially increased the amount of PvPers...which is what the QQers wanted. Everyone wins with this patch.

3 people like this

Posted

valenica will bring some updates in pvp, the question is simply how far we will get patched in. There will be town for red karma players only, with own quests and far less penalities for killing players IN the desert.

Posted (edited)

Before

If you get pked and lose 1% switch channels or switch grinding spots.

Enemy gets faster exp since none are taking monsters in rotation.

After

Get pked run back get killed few more times the enemy has 0 karma now he won't kill you.

You ruin enemy's rotation they get slower exp and can't do anything about it.

It's not bullying it's about efficiency. You're slowing others down by taking thier spot when you can effectively grind somewhere else since it's obvious you're not that strong compared to the others.

Edited by Jumanji

Posted

Can I have your stuff? Kthanksbye.

Posted

Beat you to it. Quit 2 days ago.

If you had an mmo before this with proper gear progression and endgame, go back there. I did and suddenly everything feels right!

4 people like this

Posted

Alright just want to leave a mark at this moment since i m in middle of uninstall this game.

Reason of quit probably like most of the player got fed up with certain things.

I'm sorry you've quit during the temper tantrum phase of this game; it should calm back down in time.

I agree that countering botting and hacking needs continued focus; I'm not sure how much they can do, but they do seem to be trying.

Top guilds should own the top stuff. It's kind of the point. And I'm not in any top guild nor do I feel disenfranchised because of it. That's a playstyle that should exist. If I was interested in it, I'd pick one of the top guilds I like best and try to join it.

I do think the PvAFK stuff needs work. This latest no-xp-loss on death does little to help there. There are plenty of better ideas on how to fix this, but I'm not sure the game designers want to go any of those routes. Most AFK stuff can be done in a safe zone, so that's good; but it is annoying when out in the world you run out to a relatively safe place on the road to brbbio and come back dead. The no-xp-loss at least helps there.

Class balance, eh, that's true of all MMOs I've ever seen. It's a constant work in progress.

Anyway, I know you said you'd never come back even to read the forums, but I bet that curiosity will get you to at least take a peek.

So long, and hopefully you find something that's fun for you!

Posted

Actualy the game wasnt, you had all "none wannabe l33t pker" mainly willing to avoid pvp at somes point.

And i guess all the topic about the pvp lvl lock, or all various resquest for pvp opt off - pve server;