• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

giveusansweres [DELAYED] Live Q&A with Daum Games | Wednesday 14:00 CEST

125 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just copy paste it here from Reddit.

Live Q&A Tomorrow with Daum at 14:00CEST! self.blackdesertonline

eingereicht vor 3 Stunden von PvtWiggles @PvtWiggles

Hey guys!

Just wanted to give you an update that the Q&A is scheduled for Monday 06/06 14:00CEST.

If you want to watch it live then I'll be streaming it at: https://www.twitch.tv/pvtwiggles or I will also upload it on YouTube after at:http://www.youtube.com/pvtwiggles

That's 8:00AM Eastern time, 5:00am Pacific for US folks

New: 

Q&A with Daum CONFIRMED Wednesday 14:00 CEST (June 8th) self.blackdesertonline

eingereicht vor einer Stunde von PvtWiggles

Hey guys,

Sorry for another post but the Q&A had to be delayed due to a national holiday in Korea, basically I took a load of questions you guys have asked and have sent them over to Daum who have now sent them to Korea so that we can get some good answers on some of the more complex questions! Hopefully on Wednesday we'll get some pretty good replies :) If you want to see it live then 14:00CEST, Wednesday, June 8th at: http://www.twitch.tv/pvtwiggles

Regards, Wiggles

That's 8:00AM Eastern time, 5:00am Pacific for US folks

thanks, i dont know if there is allrdy a post about but i also dont care. :)

Edited by lugg
wrong time in the title
2 people like this

Posted

Wait didn't  PvtWiggles quit? ( don't get me wrong i love the guy for his vids, taught me a shitload about the game)

Posted

Wait didn't  PvtWiggles quit? ( don't get me wrong i love the guy for his vids, taught me a shitload about the game)

Peon quit not Wiggles.

Posted

Peon quit not Wiggles.

Nice, can't wait for the Q&A then :)

Posted

That's 8:00AM Eastern time, 5:00am Pacific for US folks. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

fantastic! Thank you.

Posted

@Dim buddy can you make that sticky, so people know about it and dont miss it, think this will also help to calm the threadspam (qq or what ever) about the new patch down

That's 8:00AM Eastern time, 5:00am Pacific for US folks. :)

thanks i add it :)

Posted

1) in their last interview with you didn't they say awakenings in June?  Ask them wtf happened there

2) Obviously the recent pvp exp change is a hot topic that most people dislike...ask them wtf happened there and if they were going to change the karma system why not just give us 2.0

3) Desync...pretty sure most of us know at this point it can't be fixed so just ask them point blank if it can and don't let them dodge the question

4) ask them how they think the game is doing...there's been a lot of bullshit the past few weeks and people are leaving due to their shitty management of this game.  Honestly would like to hear their opinion

1 person likes this

Posted

5) Buff the Tamer pet already

Posted

Oh yes! I hope Jouska will be a part of this, again! cici09.gif

(Minus Rick Van Beem and his constant fiddling with his mic this time, though! >3<)

Posted

1) in their last interview with you didn't they say awakenings in June?  Ask them wtf happened there

2) Obviously the recent pvp exp change is a hot topic that most people dislike...ask them wtf happened there and if they were going to change the karma system why not just give us 2.0

3) Desync...pretty sure most of us know at this point it can't be fixed so just ask them point blank if it can and don't let them dodge the question

4) ask them how they think the game is doing...there's been a lot of bullshit the past few weeks and people are leaving due to their shitty management of this game.  Honestly would like to hear their opinion

Yes, ask them moronic questions from morons like this.  So when these mouth breathers don't get an answer they like, they can shift into next level retard.

These "most" generalizations are idiotic.  Public school education on parade.

2 people like this

Posted

Hello.

Sadly I cannot sticky your post, I do hope the stream goes smooth though.

Cheers.

Posted

Boooo Wiggles, they shoulda gotten Fevir to handle this.  Most of Wiggles questions will be really Superficial and only looking backwards or at what has the highest Sensationalist rhetoric to gin up short term interest.  People don't need that crap, they need real reasons to remain invested or failing that know when it's time to pack it in and move on.  Wiggles deals only in Hype and instant gratification which is actually WORSE for the people are still getting strung along playing this game when it's probably making them more jaded and burned out by the day.   In Short:  I'm not making any predictions or judgments on whether this game DESERVES anymore second chances.  I'm saying that the journalistic Process to establishing that public view, should be handled by someone who is a lot more Methodical and Cogent in their questioning

6 people like this

Posted

fantastic! Thank you.

i like how this guy always shits on pvtwiggles even calling him pvptbraindead and now he's all thank you

Posted

Cool, glad he's still doing Q&A 

Posted

Nice I'll watch it back at YouTube :)

Posted

Nothing they can say will save this. We are at the point we need actions

Posted (edited)

q&a cancelled due to Korea holiday

Edited by Judgment
1 person likes this

Posted

Night vendor...please...night vendor...ask.

Posted

Are player stats rng?

Posted

Are player stats rng?

yes the health is at least. Its retarded 

Posted

daum cancelled it HAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted

"of course, we'd love to do the Q&A on Monday... only the janitor will be here, but he will be more than happy to address all of your concerns... happier than we would be, anyways"

Posted

"of course, we'd love to do the Q&A on Monday... only the janitor will be here, but he will be more than happy to address all of your concerns... happier than we would be, anyways"

hahah, i bet the janitor knows more than the CM and GMS of Daum Games Europe, i dont even know why they have to celebrate a Korean national Holiday

Posted

Hope they have some great news to bring....

They managed to piss of the entire pvp community and gave nothing in return.

Desync / sieges / valencia / karma system 2.0 thats all i am interested in.

1 person likes this