• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can't stay connected

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

I'm uncertain of the cause, but I can't stay connected for any more than 5 minutes.  It was alright as I played on and off throughout the day, with the usual disconnect here and there (sad they have become usual).

2 people like this

Posted

I am currently experiencing the same problem, I can log on for a few minutes and will disconnected.

3 people like this

Posted

Same here.  This sucks :(

3 people like this

Posted

I tried switching channels as well, it makes no difference for me.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hello,

This is happening to me as well. Even if I successfully enter a channel I will eventually get the disconnected message. When I try interacting with an NPC such as the storage NPC by pressing "R", the storage doesn't pop up and it seems like my character's movements are restricted as well. And then you get the dreaded message "Connection with the server has been lost."

This only started to happen today for me.

Edited by Memories
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

For the past 3 hours I get disconnected within 30 seconds of logging on. BD you owe me like 45k for the ropes I lost taming horses and another 100000000k for causing a new player stress.

edit* Still hasnt stopped so thats like 5 hours

Edited by Gyeah!

Posted

Looks like lot of people are having the issue given the number of threads are popping up regarding disconnects. Including myself.

All the game channels are housed in the same datacenter (Leaseweb US / AS7203 ) from what I've seen (I didn't test all of it). So, changing channels won't really help. If the issue is a network issue as the error message suggests (which we don't know for sure), it should be fixed by the datacenter/internet provider and those are usually quick to resolve (<24hrs). Only thing Daum could do is migrate (which they probably won't be willing). If the issue is with a bug in the game, we may be waiting until next patch which might take a while.

Posted (edited)

In another thread someone wrote to renew IP and I did just that and I think it fixed the problem(time will tell). In my case I went to my router and did DHCP release and then renew.

edit* i got disconnected again but it isnt happening right away at least. I can play so far.

edit* yup back to being kicked off every second.

Edited by Gyeah!

Posted

Renewing the IP didn't help me either.

Posted

Again tonight I have this issue.

I'd ask support for help but they would probably tell me to reinstall windows.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump, happens to me all the time now. DC every 5 mins

Posted

I'm having this issue as well; can't stay connected for more than a few minutes.

Posted

Same issue here. My husband is having no issues with his connection, and he is right next to me.. At least I know I'm not alone now.

Hopefully this will be fixed (improved even?) with the maintenance tomorrow..

Posted (edited)

Happened to me 3 times in an hour tonight, so i just gave up...Ive other games i can play so they can have my free time until something is sorted...yeah...maybe itll be a cash shop item "server connection stability...2900 pearls" or some such :)

Have to put a smiley face or i just get angry thinking about the p*ss poor connection issues. I can run two other MMOs all day (afk on both to see if that has any baring), not one disconnect. So yeah, probably my hardware or some such other reason.

Edited by redeviledna
typo

Posted

I want to bump this because after the maintenance, random DC still happening and often.

Please look in to this.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am having exactly the same issue reported here.

For the past few weeks I've been having regular random disconnections, though I never had them when the game launched nor for the first couple of months.

Lasts weeks' patch saw me getting even more disconnections and so far today after the latest patch in EU I can only stay logged on a few minutes before the game disconnects me. In the last half an hour I've been disconnected three times.

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection, every thing else I do online works perfectly, it's just BDO that keeps throwing me off the game for no reason.

Please do something about this issue, it's getting so it's more bother than fun to actually try to play this game, and doing any AFK activity like fishing has become impossible.

1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously sort this shite out, yes im angry now.

Just played another MMO for 2 hours, played this for 15mins, disconnected twice. I honestly cant be arsed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same here.  Started happening today after about 5 PM.  Connect for about 2 - 5 minutes and "Connection Lost..." message.

Posted

Same. Can't stay connected.

Posted

Same problem here.

Posted

Ever since 4 may patch I have been randomly been disconnected. Try reinstall update all drivers set my grafic low or high swapped CH nothing seems to help. I can be on for 3 hours in a row to 5 min it's random. Shame because I like this game. Worst part is 10 min CD on trader since DC loads

Posted

Bump.... still happening........ guess I'll be playing something else until this is fixed... too frustrating with frequency of disconnects.

Posted (edited)

Same here, started getting disconnected after the last patch...end of may.  First patch in June has not fixed the issue!!  Today it was 3 times in less than 15 minutes!! I even bought a new router, partially cause mine was at end of life, and partially cause of random disconnects. Still happening, very frustrating to say the least. When the game first came out I could play for days without getting disconnected, not now...:(

I guess location might help. I play NA server and connect from east coast.

Edited by Jebron

Posted

Has been happening to me a lot since the latest patch, the intervals between disconnects are seemingly random but I rarely go longer than 2hours without one. It is getting quite frustrating.

I updated all of my drivers etc, and that didn't make any difference.

Posted

Another bump hoping they acknowledge the issue ... the disconnect is very random ranging from couple minutes to couple hours.

It is definitely different experience(unable to stay connected consistently) compare to prior to June 5 for me.