• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Pirate Fanart Contest Thread - is back and up for voting

459 posts in this topic

Posted

so when will this be concluded? i want my outfit :P

2 people like this

Posted

I think it will take a while until we see the results, I guess fixing the node/siege war problems have priority over everything at the moment and understandably so, I don't mind the wait, I have developed patience, I train horses.... ;)

Posted

I think it will take a while until we see the results, I guess fixing the node/siege war problems have priority over everything at the moment and understandably so, I don't mind the wait, I have developed patience, I train horses.... ;)

Tbh, shouldn't stuff that was released/finished first, come first? <.< You know... finishing what you started and all that? :c The event itself should already have been finished so really not sure what's keeping Daum from just giving all the participants their costumes and counting the votes to declare the winners already <.<

Posted

Tbh, shouldn't stuff that was released/finished first, come first? <.< You know... finishing what you started and all that? :c The event itself should already have been finished so really not sure what's keeping Daum from just giving all the participants their costumes and counting the votes to declare the winners already <.<

I guess something unexpected like the broken siege system takes priority, fixing bugs that influence the game like that should always take priority imo.

And it's not over with counting the votes, the CMs will then vote the winners from the top 20%.

I understand people that get impatient, I just personally don't mind waiting some more.

Posted

The voting thread has been temporary hidden and will be back as soon as we finished counting.

Well.... this was the 20th. The broken siege system they gave statements on the 23rd, that means they had 3 days to count the votes and make it not-hidden :c So they could have voted/counted the votes before the broken siege system even got an statement from them. (they also still didn't give a statement on how/if the broken/disabling of the siege system will affect the Warfare: Trailer event even though it requires footage from node war/siege :S )

I guess something unexpected like the broken siege system takes priority, fixing bugs that influence the game like that should always take priority imo.

And it's not over with counting the votes, the CMs will then vote the winners from the top 20%.

I understand people that get impatient, I just personally don't mind waiting some more.

Posted (edited)

Yes? this is ME? Want me log into my UWO account? there are NO commends that i have to had made them UNIQUE for this BDO contest. So yes. That is me.. create an account there and i leave you a message

I only made an assumption based on google search, as an possible explanation. Take a chill pill. There is also question mark  at the end of my sentence, not an affirmation. Can be true or false, honestly, now i do not care anyway :P

Edited by Lilitrix
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

good luckies :3

there are suuuch masterpieces *____* hope to see them on prize places

Edited by Nanimonai
1 person likes this

Posted

Me too! I am really hoping my favorites get to the top and win something nice.

1 person likes this

Posted

Me too! I am really hoping my favorites get to the top and win something nice.

Lovely things to say about other peoples work!  I wanted to say thank you to people like you, I got some really supportive and super kind comments from people like you two <3

Posted (edited)

Lovely things to say about other peoples work!  I wanted to say thank you to people like you, I got some really supportive and super kind comments from people like you two <3

Your welcome dear.  I feel pretty confident yours is in the top 20% getting judged by the mods as we speak! :D

Edited by Z.chu
1 person likes this

Posted

hqdefault.jpg

8 people like this

Posted

8006789bb0cc3734ca56a33a79d2660023d66fd7

3 people like this

Posted

pK1Gn.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Hurry-Up-and-Wait_opt-2.thumb.png.b08d1c

What is the point of even having a deadline and rushing participants in a contest if you arent going to give them the results for like a month or so later? >.< They really need to just hire someone already who's only job is to run events. Nothing more. 

1 person likes this

Posted

16muu6.thumb.jpg.fc91fa341a7cdce306d445e

1 person likes this

Posted

waiting.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

xDxDxDxDxDxD

Posted

4246298.thumb.jpg.cbaa5857a25dc99ab4c8c7

Posted

I'm so super excited to see all those awesome paintings in the top 10 again! (Yes, I do believe all of them are in!)

But the wait is killing me, so I'm just drawing another (valencia) fanart xD

sorcluv.thumb.png.0c57040835914f248f9581

6 people like this

Posted

so , when can we expect the results from the contest ?

Posted

GXpTRlE.jpg

Posted

9d383ca8be904b57b3d131621ac157553336a1c2

Posted

I'm so super excited to see all those awesome paintings in the top 10 again! (Yes, I do believe all of them are in!)

But the wait is killing me, so I'm just drawing another (valencia) fanart xD

sorcluv.thumb.png.0c57040835914f248f9581

So romantic! Can't wait to see more progressed!