• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bored with BDO

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Once you hit 55+ there is nothing to do. There is no point in leveling past 55 till Valencia comes out and no one know when that will happen if it ever does and leveling takes to long.Anyone have idea of how to pass the time since PvP only affects the attacker now?

2 people like this

Posted

Play Overwatch. <3

4 people like this

Posted

make money

Posted

>implying there was a point to BDO before 55

10 people like this

Posted

What's your AP/DP? What rarity is your gear?
What's your horse Tier and level?
What guild are you in, do they have a strategy to take on wars, what schedule they are going to operate on?
Are you ready with money and gear for enchanting +16+?

I mean if all you pay attention to is just level you're going to get bored in any mmo really.

2 people like this

Posted

if self-directed progression and content isn't your forte, this game probably isn't for you -- at least in its current state.

Maybe come back when we get siege

1 person likes this

Posted

Play Overwatch. <3

"I've got you in my sights.."

"It's hiiigh noon"

'Victory!"

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

if self-directed progression and content isn't your forte, this game probably isn't for you -- at least in its current state.

Maybe come back when we get siege

Even after siege this is largely a "set your own goals" kinda game. If your goal is levels then you're going to hate BDO both because the leveling never ends and it gets pretty stale to just xp grind all the time.

From what I understand sieges really aren't that big in terms of how long they last throughout your potential game-time.

Edited by bakimono
1 person likes this

Posted

It was meaningless from the start.

The PvP is senseless because people say its for "lvling" (killing other people in lvling spots)

But what do you do after that "lvling"? Its something else if you earn some kind of reward when you kill someone. Because that would be a reason to play the game.

I dont play just to lvl. I can do that in every other mmo

1 person likes this

Posted

"I've got you in my sights.."

"It's hiiigh noon"

'Victory!"

0fb0f9e503ea3d830e1e09f92fe73f7fb3b3d826

3 people like this

Posted

Just spending energy on my 8 characters takes more time than I normally have to play. Plus horses. Plus fishing. Making weapons/armor stones and wagons. Plus getting even more energy/CP. And then I have maybe an hour or two after all that to farm something like MoS which never drops of course. 

Posted

img

a15DurK.jpg

TICKTOCKTICKTOCK!

1 person likes this

Posted

If you are playing with a female character you can always renact that katy perry music video somewhere in serendia.

Posted (edited)

What's your AP/DP? What rarity is your gear?
What's your horse Tier and level?
What guild are you in, do they have a strategy to take on wars, what schedule they are going to operate on?
Are you ready with money and gear for enchanting +16+?

I mean if all you pay attention to is just level you're going to get bored in any mmo really.

lol and what would u do once u get all that stuff? There is no more things to do now PvE boys killed the game x)

Kikoo stuff gamer are the worth things we'll nvr had on MMo... they come from WoW and keep to be stupid as hell... It's like having a lamburgini and driving at 20km/h on the road x)

Edited by I3lack0ut

Posted

~

qmcvthgresvk6exssb7k.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

"Justice! rains from abo...arrggh"

1 person likes this

Posted

lol and what would u do once u get all that stuff? There is no more things to do now PvE boys killed the game x)

Kikoo stuff gamer are the worth things we'll nvr had on MMo... they come from WoW and keep to be stupid as hell... It's like having a lamburgini and driving at 20km/h on the road x)

I'm dubious you would get all that stuff maxed or as closed to max before more content comes out.

The game is far from "killed" even if OWPvP is pretty much wrecked.

As for what to do after... there's still life skills and cultivating a good guild, gvg blah blah blah... As I said it's largely a "set your own goals" kind of thing.

If you've burned through all of BDO's content in under 3 months you're going to pretty much burn through any MMO's content unless the game is over 5 years old.

Posted

There is no more things to do now PvE boys killed the game x)

They only killed it if you are too weak to handle it anyway.

So go play something else.

1 person likes this

Posted

img

Cbyd5N3.jpg

Posted

Go outside, go to the gym, get laid, discover the cure to cancer....lots of stuff to do

Posted

~

MWnzZN8.png

2 people like this

Posted

Go outside, go to the gym, get laid, discover the cure to cancer....lots of stuff to do

You can get laid in BDO?! that is some next level stuff.

Posted

I think only rangers with full tri accessories and kzarka actually get lucky.  Scoring is based on top DPS in BDO.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

With maxed out gear what would you have done before that you can't do now?

Only on Calpheon 02.

Edited by scau

Posted

swg emu just pushed out Publish 8, things work like they did in live so there is always that till Valencia hits.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0