• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bored with BDO

65 posts in this topic

Posted

people just play this game wrong.

Posted

img

13opcg.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

~

c49.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Just spending energy on my 8 characters takes more time than I normally have to play. Plus horses. Plus fishing. Making weapons/armor stones and wagons. Plus getting even more energy/CP. And then I have maybe an hour or two after all that to farm something like MoS which never drops of course. 

8 characters myself, 7 for a minute was used for milking only purposes(art7 cook now), but that got old quick with how much time that crap takes. Instead of 5 energy per attempt, should be 10 and just double the reward to at least cut the time it takes down by half. Lately haven't been bothering to do that and just been dumping energy into nodes.

Posted

Go level a warrior from scratch using nothing to help you, that should challenge you for a bit.

Posted

Release Awakenings. Would help quite a bit.

Absolutely zero reason for them to withhold them. People didn't quit in droves in KR because some classes had them and others didn't. It's also far easier to balance the new Awakenings once released if they only have to balance the new ones, instead all at once.

Also, meaningful PvP would help quite a bit too. 

Posted

Play Overwatch. <3

Bad graphics. Looks like kids game. Soldier of fortune 2 is much better.

1 person likes this

Posted

My PC can't handle that shit.

Posted

I'm dubious you would get all that stuff maxed or as closed to max before more content comes out.

The game is far from "killed" even if OWPvP is pretty much wrecked.

As for what to do after... there's still life skills and cultivating a good guild, gvg blah blah blah... As I said it's largely a "set your own goals" kind of thing.

If you've burned through all of BDO's content in under 3 months you're going to pretty much burn through any MMO's content unless the game is over 5 years old.

loool what u are saying is that there is no objectiv on that game... On other u can have Huge boss to kill or Zone to control (for PvP) but here u have nothing anymore... This game is empty... Like all that playes on it... A game is to deserve a win and a looser. U prefer to have none then GG there is nothing to do anymore. And if ur objectiv is to have the best stuff ever... U should go on some Hack'n slash game. There are fare better and fun...

Dunno what u are rly doing on that game guys? 0o there is nothing to do in endgame anymore loool...

So fun to see empty people doing empty game x)

Posted

loool what u are saying is that there is no objectiv on that game... On other u can have Huge boss to kill or Zone to control (for PvP) but here u have nothing anymore... This game is empty... Like all that playes on it... A game is to deserve a win and a looser. U prefer to have none then GG there is nothing to do anymore. And if ur objectiv is to have the best stuff ever... U should go on some Hack'n slash game. There are fare better and fun...

Dunno what u are rly doing on that game guys? 0o there is nothing to do in endgame anymore loool...

So fun to see empty people doing empty game x)

Again... this really isn't all that different than any other mmo.

BDO doesn't have an "endgame" because BDO doesn't *END* and the same thing goes with any game that has endless progression.

If you came to this game looking to be "endgame" then you came to the wrong game. Fun is entirely subjective, just because *YOU* find hack and slash games more fun doesn't mean others will.

This game does have bosses to kill and zones to control are right around the corner and it has a thousand other goals but they are up to you what you want to get out of it. Also the game is far from empty but nobody is stopping you from leaving.

Posted

Once you hit 55+ there is nothing to do. There is no point in leveling past 55 till Valencia comes out and no one know when that will happen if it ever does and leveling takes to long.Anyone have idea of how to pass the time since PvP only affects the attacker now?

ultimately that is bdo. You grind for the sake of grinding. Its much like how runescape was. Level up, do quests, level more, and then play the mingames, duel, or wilderness.

Posted

Look forward to valencia, PVE will probably be something like this.

2 people like this

Posted

I played Cal-i Sof2 wayyy back when - that game was soo much fun, hundreds of wasted hours on that game lol.

Posted

Once you hit 55+ there is nothing to do. There is no point in leveling past 55 till Valencia comes out and no one know when that will happen if it ever does and leveling takes to long.Anyone have idea of how to pass the time since PvP only affects the attacker now?

spamming forum with such bull shit is not what you should go

quit and shut up or keep playing , ty

Posted

makes alts to level up 

Posted

Don't have enough time to elaborate but you're playing BDO the wrong way if you're bored.

Posted

It's funny how this post is right above the daum don't release content so fast post.

Posted

BDO doesn't have an "endgame" because BDO doesn't *END* and the same thing goes with any game that has endless progression.

If you came to this game looking to be "endgame" then you came to the wrong game. Fun is entirely subjective, just because *YOU* find hack and slash games more fun doesn't mean others will.

This game does have bosses to kill and zones to control are right around the corner and it has a thousand other goals but they are up to you what you want to get out of it. Also the game is far from empty but nobody is stopping you from leaving.

End game WoW --> Raid for hard boss

End game DaoC --> RvR

End game BDO --> Guild domination...

End game BDO with ur shit --> nothing

Get ur stuff, farm and stop. That's what u will do and u all will do till next MMo with Real PvE content.

I'm off of that game for 1 week now, and still reading the forum about those shit u did. Some are already asking for some Huge boss in instance to kill... ( I did a post about that taht was expecting taht loool) But I'm really happy to know I'm not going to give that shit games any more cash...

Posted

It was meaningless from the start.

The PvP is senseless because people say its for "lvling" (killing other people in lvling spots)

But what do you do after that "lvling"? Its something else if you earn some kind of reward when you kill someone. Because that would be a reason to play the game.

I dont play just to lvl. I can do that in every other mmo

Why play any game? To get rewarded? No you play it for fun. Sounds like youre not longer having fun!

Posted

What's your AP/DP? What rarity is your gear?
What's your horse Tier and level?
What guild are you in, do they have a strategy to take on wars, what schedule they are going to operate on?
Are you ready with money and gear for enchanting +16+?

I mean if all you pay attention to is just level you're going to get bored in any mmo really.

More than 300combined ap/dp 

Ultimate grunion armor +15 pro or high accessories such as red coral rings and witch's earrings and a tri shultz belt and ogre ring

multiple t7 horses

guildoesnt matter can get into almost any guild with 300ap/dp

and +20 I could care less about just going for +18 

Don't have enough time to elaborate but you're playing BDO the wrong way if you're bored.

the only things I haven't done are fishing and cooking how is sitting there watching something be made fun

spamming forum with such bull shit is not what you should go

quit and shut up or keep playing , ty

your probaly mad they didn't release Valencia and your taking it on the forums the forum are for discussions so how this is bs I would like to see you meaning 

the highest level in KR is 63 it's been out for two years for them you really expect people to try for higher with above lvl 59the grind takes weeks on end the other parts of the mad except Valencia will probaly be for higher then 65 so they most likely will shorten leveling and the high level become like everyone else there is no point in going beyond 56 or 57 at this time and then there is no point in going past 63 in the future expecially when there are people who are 58 already they will be bored out of their minds one they hit 60+

Posted

If you bored then take a brake till valencia and nodewars

Posted

WoW - has an end; same situation... you farm a raid till you get the stuff from it and then what?
DAoC - Has an end
BDO - Has no end
"bdo with ur shit" - nonsense. You don't understand what I am saying if you think GvG isn't part of the equasion.

And you quit but still come around to shit talk the game? What does that say about YOU?

More than 300combined ap/dp 

Ultimate grunion armor +15 pro or high accessories such as red coral rings and witch's earrings and a tri shultz belt and ogre ring

multiple t7 horses

guildoesnt matter can get into almost any guild with 300ap/dp

and +20 I could care less about just going for +18 

the only things I haven't done are fishing and cooking how is sitting there watching something be made fun

the highest level in KR is 63 it's been out for two years for them you really expect people to try for higher with above lvl 59the grind takes weeks on end the other parts of the mad except Valencia will probaly be for higher then 65 so they most likely will shorten leveling and the high level become like everyone else there is no point in going beyond 56 or 57 at this time and then there is no point in going past 63 in the future expecially when there are people who are 58 already they will be bored out of their minds one they hit 60+

Ok, so currently the game really has nothing to offer you because you've hardcored the game and ran out of stuff to do. Play pretty much any MMO on the market with similar amount of dedication and you'll be out of stuff to do in 3 months too.

I never said anything about you grinding more; but yeah if you're looking at this solely from the perspective of "must level up" you're going to get bored really fast.

I don't quite understand what you expect as you've obviously dumped a shitload of time into BDO, if you're bored take a break.

Posted

lol and what would u do once u get all that stuff? There is no more things to do now PvE boys killed the game x)

Kikoo stuff gamer are the worth things we'll nvr had on MMo... they come from WoW and keep to be stupid as hell... It's like having a lamburgini and driving at 20km/h on the road x)

the Cancer they call RNG in this game is so bad by the time you get the gear you need the next gear that's best in slot will be out. Unless you have high hidden luck stat on your character 

image.thumb.gif.fd071e0d418ced5d0017218f

Posted (edited)

Probably this is not the game for you. There are a lot of thing to do, make money, increase max energy, contribution, profession. I'm lvl 55 with energy at 236, contribution 260, master fishing, artisan 9 cooking etc etc and I have not enough time to do every things I want/need to do

Or simply lvl another character 

Edit. When you are at lvl 55 and you don't care about exp u can do all world boss

Edited by Asunay

Posted

LVL 55 xD yeah the content is over for u mate.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0