• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Veritas are the best pvpers ever for 2 reasons

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Veritas are really great at pvp for 2 reasons.
we own them so much.
~Flux~

veritaspvpnubs12345.jpg

Edited by FluxNation
7 people like this

Posted

Ok that was pretty funny.

Posted

Clearly a fake post.

No mention of horse wizards.

Do you even know who Veritas is?

Posted

As the community leader for Flux Nation and guild leader within our Black Desert Online branch, I would like to state that this is not an official Flux Nation post. Any and all Flux Nation statements will come from me directly. Please disregard any messages or topics that come from this "Flux Nation" poster. 

I would also like to apologize to Legacy for this confusion. 

2 people like this

Posted

As the community leader for Flux Nation and guild leader within our Black Desert Online branch, I would like to state that this is not an official Flux Nation post. Any and all Flux Nation statements will come from me directly. Please disregard any messages or topics that come from this "Flux Nation" poster. 

I would also like to apologize to Legacy for this confusion. 

Once i found out that a few of my members were camping XoO last night for quite a long time, it became clear to me. Were close to 600 to 30 kills on them and theyre getting pretty desperate.

Sorry for your trouble as well Lady. This must be annoying. Much love <3

2 people like this

Posted

Yea we was fighting Legatum at Iron Mines and then I know a couple of guys was around them at Susans.

I'll ask around if anyone posted this up. Shits getting out of hand.

(sigh)

Posted

Sorry for your trouble as well Lady. This must be annoying. Much love <3

M'lady

pkfRB.jpg

Posted

As the Guild Leader for the Black Desert Division of Xen of Onslaught, I can personally say that whoever decided to make this post was not done from anyone within Xen. I apologize to those confused by this post, and will continue to monitor any further communications. Any official postings from Xen will come from myself or Darktide.

-Mal

Posted

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m -----ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

As the guild leader of <Only Crowleyz Can Join>, I would like to say on behalf of myself and my entire guild, which does include me and my cat Emily, that we thought Veritas was the best because of T&A. And yes they are.

Edited by Crowleyz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

As the Guild Leader for the Black Desert Division of Xen of Onslaught, I can personally say that whoever decided to make this post was not done from anyone within Xen. I apologize to those confused by this post, and will continue to monitor any further communications. Any official postings from Xen will come from myself or Darktide.

-Mal

You know, except for the fact two members of XoO immediately "liked" the post after it was posted before anyone else, and this post came immediately after XoO was spawn camped heavily last night.

What a crazy coincidence eh?

Edit:

Here, let me help you because while ignorant or naive you will probably play the PR card til your death defending your guild, and I can relate. Here is one of many screenshots from last night. Hopefully it helps.

134b72236f.JPG

The other 30+ XoO salt pics can be found on our recruitment thread in the album. This wasnt the worst of XoO and certainly not the last.

Edited by Freelancer
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Facepalm

Edited by Darktide

Posted

As GM of XenofOnslaught, even though its not required, I shall apologize for the ALLEGED actions of my members. Some are known as the fastest keyboards in the west when finding things they like. I also extend my apologizes for interrupting the rping between Sir Freelancer and Lady Spark. I hope that a quaint offering of 5, nay TEN cold draft beers will lighten the mood and allow them to get back to their ever-important session. Hail Hydra!

Posted

As leader of no guild at all, I apologize for dropping a potato while cooking last evening.

4 people like this

Posted

This thread is delivering!

Posted

I wish i was the one who posted this.

Posted

What a crazy coincidence eh?

Fellow Canadian confirmed! Hai!

1 person likes this

Posted

Ha "alleged" ok Mal sure whatever you say. Psh

Posted (edited)

Yea we was fighting Legatum at Iron Mines and then I know a couple of guys was around them at Susans.

I'll ask around if anyone posted this up. Shits getting out of hand.

(sigh)

As Laughing Coffin's PVP Lead, I can safely state that if you don't resurrect at town, you are retarded for getting camped.  

Second, the sister guilds of Veritas are terrible.

Third, LC WILL PREVAILI!!

Edited by Elitefoo
Stuff

Posted

wait Xen of Onslaught is still a guild?

Posted

Veritas.png

Posted

As GM of XenofOnslaught, even though its not required, I shall apologize for the ALLEGED actions of my members. Some are known as the fastest keyboards in the west when finding things they like. I also extend my apologizes for interrupting the rping between Sir Freelancer and Lady Spark. I hope that a quaint offering of 5, nay TEN cold draft beers will lighten the mood and allow them to get back to their ever-important session. Hail Hydra!

You called?

Posted

Stabby was here!

3535.jpg

Posted

just curious , does it not count as naming and shaming by posting pics like that in a recruitment thread?

your effectively naming X person and saying they suck because you beat them. or atleast that is the obviously thing thats being implied.