• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

video Horse skills

97 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi there!

Horses can have their own skills In Black Desert Online. There are total 16 skills + 4 skills rank S which is some type of passive buff for main skills.
Your horse will get its first skill after the registration at a stable. Each time the horse levels it has a chance of learning a new skill. The higher the horse tier is,the more chance the horse will learn a new skill. You can also change your horse skills using an item from the Pearl Store (on a random skill).
For example one horse t5 can have total 6 skills at 30 lvl, other one t5 will have 10 skills. You never know how smart your horse will be.
Some people say that a high level of training profession gives you extra chance to get better skills for your horse. After a lot of testing on Ru, I can say it is not true. At master 3 I had a few t6 horses with only 6 skills at 30 lvl.

I have made a list of horse skills and a video for you. I hope you will like it!

AyiZ3fR.png

updated: with the new patch t5 horses can have the Side Step skill also

Edited by Misbhv
44 people like this

Posted

I never managed to get that two-seater skill Dx

Posted (edited)

I never managed to get that two-seater skill Dx

Only t7 & t8 can have it. It's really not that good, only for trolling friends xD Increases the price of the horse with 10m tho` xD

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

is there going to be a swimming skill? >.<

12 people like this

Posted

Thank you :)

Posted

Thanks for posting the image too! Helpful for those of us at work that can't use YouTube.

1 person likes this

Posted

Only t7 & t8 can have it. It's really not that good, only for trolling friends xD Increases the price of the horse with 10m tho` xD

Horses from t6  to t8 can have this skill.

2 people like this

Posted

Horses from t6  to t8 can have this skill.

oh, nice. i only got it on t7 & t8.

Posted

so how many skills can be earned on a single horse, and best combo to have?

Posted

so how many skills can be earned on a single horse, and best combo to have?

Instant Accel +Drift+Sprint

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for sharing ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Amazing post for the new guys who do not know what skills horses can learn (Me included).

Thanks for showing us this useful info.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Are all the skills random, or a way to choose specific ones? I'm assuming random, but wondering if way to breed specific ones, like father of horse has this skill, mother has this other, does the offspring have better chance of getting their skills?

Marik

Edited by DaoMarik

Posted (edited)

Are all the skills random, or a way to choose specific ones? I'm assuming random, but wondering if way to breed specific ones, like father of horse has this skill, mother has this other, does the offspring have better chance of getting their skills?

Marik

u can learn skills for horses at horse keepers using a special item but horses learn them at  a random has they lvl higher tear ur horse higher chance of learning it ur training skill of ur char is also a factor 

Edited by BlazingWOlf

Posted

u can learn skills for horses at horse keepers using a special item 

ahh ok thanks

Marik

Posted

Hm...I wonder...does charge increase speed...and can you combine that with sprint...and combine that with streak jump... :x

Posted

Hm...I wonder...does charge increase speed...and can you combine that with sprint...and combine that with streak jump... :x

Charge stops after a few seconds, so it's not a skill to use for continuous speed. It's only used in combat to knockdown enemies (according to a post on black-desert forums, I've never tried it in combat myself).
Streak jump also isn't that good

Posted

Charge stops after a few seconds, so it's not a skill to use for continuous speed. It's only used in combat to knockdown enemies (according to a post on black-desert forums, I've never tried it in combat myself).Streak jump also isn't that good

breaking my heart for being able to boost into a canyon jump that ends badly. :(

Posted

Drift looks kind of strange, cant you slow down to turn tight corners? is drifting faster?

Posted (edited)

Thanks a ton for this! I've been looking for a list of the horse skills, and having video with it is a nice bonus! Though uh...if you're making a video don't max out the graphics just to look fancier, it's not a single picture you're looking at, we can see it too. The sidestep display is kinda unwatchable.

I can give some more tips about the video, if you want them.

Edited by Edgelorde

Posted

Thank you for this guide! Awesome job! :x

Posted

Nice ty man ^^

Posted

Nice job man! Alot of people ask about what skills a horse can have so I'll be sure to direct them to this video! :)

2 people like this

Posted

Nice job man! Alot of people ask about what skills a horse can have so I'll be sure to direct them to this video! :)

Thanks =)

Posted

thanks for posting this info :)