• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia pushed back another month!

Valencia update    229 votes

1. 1. Should the Valencia update be moved up?

• Yes, update on Wednesday the 8th
    • No, Let them keep working to make the update run smoother.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I really wonder how this is going to affect the state of the game. Personally, Im considering branching out until we get the updates we need. 

The reasons they gave don't even make sense. What more would they need to fix? Having node wars moved back could really hurt.

Posted

This game is already exploding with content. I'd much rather have Valencia be polished and practice sieges in the meantime.

2 people like this

Posted

Ditch Valencia and patch in Awakenings???

+100

3 people like this

Posted

Awakenings won't be till this fall.

Posted

I really wonder how this is going to affect the state of the game. Personally, Im considering branching out until we get the updates we need. 

The reasons they gave don't even make sense. What more would they need to fix? Having node wars moved back could really hurt.

Where are you seeing that Valencia got delayed another month? I can't seem to find any new info about it.

Posted

better be coming with my damn scythe

Posted (edited)

Problem is, they gave shards ahead of time as a little headstart so people could prepare, but if they keep this up everyone and their dog will have more than enough stacked, effectively laughing at those who actually invested a lot of money to get ready as fast as possible.

It's not a headstart if it's weeks long.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

22nd of june works fine.

2 people like this

Posted

I got some insider info 

Valencia will launch

When its ready.

Posted

This game is already exploding with content. I'd much rather have Valencia be polished and practice sieges in the meantime.

Nothing to polish young fella. Its already there and in a perfect state. Heck, most of the stuff is already in the gamefiles. THey just need to hit the switch. All awakening costumes are ingame aswell already. 

We got the latest client from Korea basically. With some changes here and there. They dont release it because of issues with servers and hackers... That´s what they said at least.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its no problem to wait another couple of months for valencia tbh...I mean we are talking about months here not years you all should calm down. There is so much content in this game, at 55 Im still missing around 300 Skillpoints for my build, lots of gear and maybe 1-2 lvls why do you want to have more and more content??

Posted

Problem is, they gave shards ahead of time as a little headstart so people could prepare, but if they keep this up everyone and their dog will have more than enough stacked, effectively laughing at those who actually invested a lot of money to get ready as fast as possible.

I dont have much.. Sucking off dem sheepz no work for meh! Gimme yo shards dawg!

Posted

Fuc*k your Valencia
Fu*ck Your ninja
Fu**ck your Awakenings...

Until this Hacker issue is brought Under control.... there should be NO new content.

Releasing Node Wars & Sieges with Hacks as available and prevalent as they are would be Game Suicide.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Are hackers really the issue? Xenocode isn't being updated till December and even then there's no guarantee it would fix the problems we have.

TBH I don't think they are able to do anything at all about hacking other than unreliable reporting.

More likely the server we have can't support node wars. 

Edited by Thinker

Posted

meh by the time the patch lands, most people would have left...

1 person likes this

Posted

meh by the time the patch lands, most people would have left...

Its not good that's for sure

Posted

even as someone who is perfectly fine with valencia not coming soon i can say all these delays within quick succession aren't going to bode well for daum. they've now delayed sieges, a major content/region update, and two classes, all in a row, with very little means of sugaring up the community to make up for it. people aren't going to receive such behavior positively. 

Posted

it shouldnt be pushed back its ready roll it out classes need awakenings to be competitive

1 person likes this

Posted

They gave us the tools, we decided how to use them - if people decided to blow up all their money on trying to prepare themself ASAP then that should be on them, not Daum :P 

Posted

exploding content when casuals are at +15

Posted

"Valencia pushed back another month!"            

1. "Yes, update on Wednesday the 8th
  2. "No, Let them keep working to make the update run smoother."

Trick question level 50.

Posted

Not biased at all but i really think valencia should be pushed back a month or a couple of weeks b/c of all the problems that need to be fixed atm. 

desync and hacking will definitely be so bad for node wars and sieges that it will make that whole care bear witch hunt thread look like an ant.

Posted

i dont realy care about the new update there stile so much to do what we now have 

first thing daum must do is fix the game 

hackers botters bug fixes make the server more stable and so on 

its realy no use if the new update is here and the game is stile shit to play 

Posted

i hope valencia gets delayed again im not ready

Posted

Are hackers really the issue? Xenocode isn't being updated till December and even then there's no guarantee it would fix the problems we have.

TBH I don't think they are able to do anything at all about hacking other than unreliable reporting.

More likely the server we have can't support node wars. 

Imagine this:

eadefa50cd.jpg

In a castle siege where something substantial is on the line.