• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Have you gotten your t7 yet? How many tries?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I think I tried about 6 or 7 times before it finally happened. I got my first T7 (a non-purebred, female) on the 1st of this month; I bred 2 level 30 T6 horses. I got my second T7 a couple of days ago and got the one I'd been hoping for, a purebred white T7 male; he was bred from a level 30 T6 and a level 28 T6 after I used a reset breeding coupon on the female.

Posted (edited)

How many of you guys leveled all the way to 30 and how many of you guys just got to the threshold?

Mine was from a pair of lvl 30 t6 horses.

Edited by Fudgestix

Posted

Have you gotten your t7 yet? How many tries? I haven't gotten mine so I'm still hoping for one atm. I'm at 16 tries, I have a pair of t5s and a pair of t6s waiting to be breed. (Bread?)

Yes, first try from a t5/t6 breeding, purebred red and learned 12 skills by lvl 30 including every one of the 'good' ones.

Second t5/t6 breeding gave me a t6 male, I reset the female and got a t7 female and another t7 female from the exchange.

So far I'm happy!

Though I see no serious advantage in breeding two t6s currently.

Posted (edited)

I got my first T7 yesterday - two of them for a surprise! T7C Male and T7J Female. 

I've been trying since April for a T7, I think within that time frame I've easily had at least 40+ fails. 1 pairing every week (1 male 2 female x2) with exchanges every few days. 

I only leveled them to the threshold required levels. Past that didn't seem worth it unless I wanted to keep that horse or hope it learns more skills so I could sell it for more money. 

Edited by Simoun

Posted

How many of you guys leveled all the way to 30 and how many of you guys just got to the threshold?

Mine was from a pair of lvl 30 t6 horses.

I only ever go to the threshold. I don't think there is an advantage in using two t6s, for now I'll only pair a t5 and t6, one leveled to 25 and the other to 26.

Posted

I have only 1 tier 7 and i got it from 2 tier 6 both 30lvl through breeding. Bad think about it is thath its actually 24 lvl and has only 8 useless skills. I have anotheer bunch of t6's coming to breeding tho.

Posted

1 T7 in two tries (both parent are Lv 30 T6) and I'm done.....

Posted

Prepatch I tried 3 times and got no T7.

Post patch I tried another 3 times and got a T7 on my third try. I havent bred anymore since i still have to lvl up my other horses.

Posted

Before update : 0/23

After update : 2/5

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0