• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Black Desert State of the Game Poll

BDO scale   358 votes

1. 1. How do you rank your enjoyment of Black Desert as it is right now? 6/7/2016 (Highest enjoyment:10) to (lowest or don't enjoy at all: 1)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanted an honest consensus from people that come to the forums.

Here you can rate your enjoyment of the overall game for 10 (being the highest and most enjoyable) to 1 (being the least enjoyable)

Because, lets be honest, despite all its flaws what really matters is that you enjoy what you're spending so much time on.

Feel free to rant if you want - I just want the poll results.

Posted

10 being "care bears" and 1 being "pvp-ers"? 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

A very good 8/10 tbh.

I love the grinding, the combat, the life skills, world, RNG on enchants, plethora of things to do and etc. Don't like the WB loss from dying, the shitty stressful spawn times they have them on, Ellion's tears, unrewarding and completely lackluster Karma & PvP system and very rarely the desync issues. I have not seen any hackers in Croxus so there is that. I also sometimes feel there is a balance issue with the sorcs and 1v1 PvPs which annoys me since grinding/farming can be a one-person activity and can easily be interrupted by worse players who get the advantage there. 

I feel like the forums/reddit make this game look way worse than it really is, too much exaggeration. I saw a forum post earlier saying this game is in the point of 'no-return' or something.

That is all.

1 person likes this

Posted

8, because i'm in a valley of shit loot and poor drops and crappy luck. 

And everyone around me has loot raining from the skies. Salty.. very salty..

At least I violently shake bushes and get shards.... grr

games good though, and looks good, still has me amazed at how fun stuff is

Posted

Wasn't happy with the PvP change, but I'm quitting because of the hacking.

1 person likes this

Posted

Desync

Exp loss on death removed

No Sieges

World bosses and melee lel

Hackers and Dupers

If it wasnt for our community that play this game i would have left already.

4 people like this

Posted

Was around solid 6 or higher but then they nerfed horse xp last patch and I am dropping under 3 now. It is unreal how a legit game feature can be so neglected and ignored for anything but a cash grab.

Oh yes, them 5 lovely peeps keep me going too :)

Posted

The pvp balance and economy are horrible. 

Posted (edited)

6 The amount of hackers/scripters that run around cheating obvious af for months now and still untouched is bullshit also the Marketplace bots ......

also sorcs...

Edited by Karolin

Posted

great game but publisher's lack of communication/ effort is killing it. tbh is not so much of the desync/ hacking/ shit bosses. Its the fact that Daum lacks communication with the playerbase thats the main problem. If they arent banning bots/hackers. They should let us know why. What about their thoughts and plans for bosses/ updates etc? 

Posted

1/10 rng, 10/10 graphics

Posted

Haha! A LOT of people are ENJOYING the game. Now all the cry babies can go to hell lolz

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The game is good, has some issues (like every game), but definitely is good.

8/10 hands down. Would be 9/10 or 10/10 with a bit less RNG (make me grind for months/years, but don't make me bet on RNG) and a bit more balance (hopefully they will bring something in).

PS: I don't see all this hacker/botting, most of the time is just userbase paranoia, the few real cases have been correctly managed with the mighty ban-hammer. For sure the witchs hunt triggered by Daum doesn't help.

Edited by Mjollnir
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Haha! A LOT of people are ENJOYING the game. Now all the cry babies can go to hell lolz

Enjoying the game ?

Enjoying what ? grinding ? Desync ? World bosses ? Hackers / Dupers / Exploiters ? Zero contend ?

Whiteknight much ?

Dont know about you buddy, but uhm server are getting pretty damn empty and god knows when Daum decide to patch in the pay to win as to many players left the game.

By Daum's own incompetence ^^

But they glad you are having fun seeing a great mmo going down the drain bro :)

Edited by Krogos

Posted

Kinda bored atm but I am still playing no matter what xD

Posted

Enjoying the game ?

Enjoying what ? grinding ? Desync ? World bosses ? Hackers / Dupers / Exploiters ? Zero contend ?

Whiteknight much ?

Dont know about you buddy, but uhm server are getting pretty damn empty and god knows when Daum decide to patch in the pay to win as to many players left the game.

By Daum's own incompetence ^^

But they glad you are having fun seeing a great mmo going down the drain bro :)

Excuse me but.. what did you expect ? The fact the game was focused on grinding was the only real evident thing (still not even comparable to Lineage's grinding thou).

Desync is an issue, probably deriving from hardware/datacenters, needs to be fixed, on this +1, still it's not gamekilling, can be used at your own advantage (I see it like another RNG factor, nothing more, nothing less).

World bosses are not a vital part of the game (scrolls paliates them).

Dupers/Exploiters: probably just userbase paranoia, the few real cases have been correctly managed, most users scream about hacking just to avoid admitting someone's better than them.

Zero content: looooooooooooool, 2 major expansions so far, and the 3rd incoming. Unless you've already covered it all (100% all knowledge, full boss gear+15, 300+ energy/contrib, all professions maxed AND lvl 59, there should be still things to do).

Aren't you a bit biased my friend ?

Posted

Excuse me but.. what did you expect ? The fact the game was focused on grinding was the only real evident thing (still not even comparable to Lineage's grinding thou).

Desync is an issue, probably deriving from hardware/datacenters, needs to be fixed, on this +1, still it's not gamekilling, can be used at your own advantage (I see it like another RNG factor, nothing more, nothing less).

World bosses are not a vital part of the game (scrolls paliates them).

Dupers/Exploiters: probably just userbase paranoia, the few real cases have been correctly managed, most users scream about hacking just to avoid admitting someone's better than them.

Zero content: looooooooooooool, 2 major expansions so far, and the 3rd incoming. Unless you've already covered it all (100% all knowledge, full boss gear+15, 300+ energy/contrib, all professions maxed AND lvl 59, there should be still things to do).

Aren't you a bit biased my friend ?

You mean grinding contend ?

Where is our pvp contend ? the thing this whole game was made for ?

Hackers paranoia ? oh my man i cant link you the cancer that have invested this mmo without getting banned.

But it takes 2 minutes to get your god mode on and grind 10000% faster without ever being able to get detected as the hack alarms you when a player gets close so you can press the switch and disable them.

Ever played a game with a trainer ? F1 - F2 - F3 - F4 ? yeah thats how easy it is as all files are right there on your hardrive.

The only thing that prevented this mmo from a complete meltdown is that you cannot trade, otherwise this mmo would have been a 1000 times worse then Archeage.

The damage they do is minimal and account based if it wasnt for that this game would have been dead the first month.

Posted

Desync

Exp loss on death removed

No Sieges

World bosses and melee lel

Hackers and Dupers

This!

Oh, but my community did leave the game, and our guild in BDO all but disbanded now with members remaining in BDO going to new homes.

Game has a lot going for it but desync, latest PvP change, not removing world bosses that are so unfairly rewarding ranged, class imbalances, cheaters (all the types of hackers/dupers/botters) that get to wreak havoc on this game with Daum a silent clown left to be ridiculed over inaction and definitely not speaking up enough about it and how they are going to fix it. 

Posted

Enjoying what ?

Personally I was enjoying horse breeding even with all the shameless cash shop grab, until someone in their infinite wisdom didnt decide the last patch to grind it to a halt and make getting single lvl on T6 horse last the entire day. If they dont fix that asap I am gone. And inb4 "your horses are irrelevant crap compared to our magnificent gank epeen enlargement" - it is my thing in the game. I do me, you do you. But I am definitely not happy.

Posted

i hate to say it, but 2/10.

reason: i don't have fun playing my valk any more. i liked it when i thought, my "main", ninja, was coming out in may... then they delayed it... i thought, ok, no prob, i can get the gear ready for my ninja, after getting my gear for valk. NOW i'm done with that... and there is not much else to do... pvp, no fun... pve, boring as hell... life skills, well, wrong char...

for a time i thought, well, just wait for valencia and node wars... and then they delayed that too... so... i log in, start fishing, minimize the game, and that's it... i hang in our teamspeak, hear my friends leveling up, cause some of them don't have the gear/level that i have... which is fine, but for me, the game lost all it's fun, no nodewars, no valencia (for +15+ and new items) and no intention to level a class i'm going to leave when ninja hits.

Posted

Personally I was enjoying horse breeding even with all the shameless cash shop grab, until someone in their infinite wisdom didnt decide the last patch to grind it to a halt and make getting single lvl on T6 horse last the entire day. If they dont fix that asap I am gone. And inb4 "your horses are irrelevant crap compared to our magnificent gank epeen enlargement" - it is my thing in the game. I do me, you do you. But I am definitely not happy.

Its the sole reason i dint started horse breeding :(

I know myself i would be that sucker that will pull his wallet to get the most out of it :(

Ohshit......i just revealed i am a carebear ;)

Posted

6 The amount of hackers/scripters that run around cheating obvious af for months now and still untouched is bullshit also the Marketplace bots ......

also sorcs...

How many cheaters you actually saw? I'm not counting people that were genuine better than you in pvp and rekt ur ass, and I'm not couting the video proof on youtube. I want to know how many you PERSONALLY saw. It's prob less than 3.

GG GAME IS FULL OF HACKERS - RIP BDO - RIP DAUM - RIP MONIES - RIP TIME

Posted

You mean grinding contend ?

Where is our pvp contend ? the thing this whole game was made for ?

Hackers paranoia ? oh my man i cant link you the cancer that have invested this mmo without getting banned.

But it takes 2 minutes to get your god mode on and grind 10000% faster without ever being able to get detected as the hack alarms you when a player gets close so you can press the switch and disable them.

Ever played a game with a trainer ? F1 - F2 - F3 - F4 ? yeah thats how easy it is as all files are right there on your hardrive.

The only thing that prevented this mmo from a complete meltdown is that you cannot trade, otherwise this mmo would have been a 1000 times worse then Archeage.

The damage they do is minimal and account based if it wasnt for that this game would have been dead the first month.

Content is content, if you have to grind your way to 59 or complete all quests or simply just explore new cities and get lost in the 1000 things you can do, the only real sandbox element of the game is this, you can do pretty much what you feel like to do.

PvP is part of the game, it's not the 100% focus of the game. don't know where everyone got this wrong idea of pvp centered game, like all grinders, it's pve centered (grinding is still PvE), with some PvP content (a bit too few, on this I agree - we still lack most of the pvp stuffs)

Cheats/Trainers are a common problem because kids want all and immediately, but I'm pretty sure most of the issues are not real and depends of lack of knowledge on the player side, the few real ones are being managed, so far the CMs, despite a bit of lack of communication, are doing a decent job. For the records: having a wall of shame just to show players, the publisher is doing its work is naive, the publisher has all the interest in keeping the game clean (more revenue for them), we should really trust 'em a bit more (for us is fun, for them is businness).

All this announced meltdown is sickening, a part of the playerbase is screaming "game is dead" since the 1st week of the game... servers are not getting empty, simply ppl are spread across the maps, moreover, after the initial hype, it's just natural someone quits or takes a break. So many went full retarded in grinding and end up burned out, let' em recharge and they'll be back,it's a game, it's not a daily job.

Posted

8/10

best 99€ i invested so far.

bots? rly? there are bots in a mmo? im shocked. lmao

hacks. yeah annoying. needs time to deal with.

no sieges? you rly thought they would come in the first 3 month? idiots.

no exp loss in pk? i can understand both sides. but makes no different to me.

dupes? rumor!

ppl are just crying, spreading negativities and pushing and try to bring down the moral of others.

you dont like the game? than stfu and quit. you are the real carebears.

for all other enjoy the game.

Posted

Other regions had their sieges after 1 month.

But hey we are nearing the 4th month and damn the pvp community that have been doing nothing but prepping for this event and getting tired of Daum's incomepetence.

Game is tanking hard and it shows as many guilds are having tons of inactive members / servers drying up / channels getting more empty.

But lets keep up the faith but i be damned to play a whiteknight when i see another fantastic mmo going down the drain.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0