• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

bring your nightvendor already - players are tired of wasting their time for nothing on your idiotic rng loot distributing mechanic!

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Constantly wasting 30-60mins on bosses with max input and effort for SH!T loot feels WASTED.

Therefor bring your Nightvendor already so those who equally put in their effort compared to those few, doing whatever, and getting loot - is more or less evened out.

I see NO point why you delay or not want to implement this feature. What is your hold up, the lack of communication in this direction?

I have invested time into this game, lots of time, I want my reward that you promise me by doing so. Done. And I can do that much more reliably on a frigging vendor machine than a boss. Isnt that laughable? The vendor machine "Night Vendor" is more prefered that the actual and supposedly more indepth content, the boss. Do you see how laughable the content is that you actually put out?

You can improve that any time. But as it stands right now, it is utter garbage. Like the lowest of low. In any game I have played so far.

There is nothing more to do than implementing the Nightvendor so players can spend their earned energy and earned funds to have a higher chance in getting the loot they so desire.

Can we do that, DAUM/PA? Yes, we can. So bring it, with Valencia 1. And not 2 or 3 (or whatever it will be until the end of this year, roflmao) with Part one. There is nothing new to do, only localization, the NPCs work as they work and are good to go. My young 8year old niece can do that.

Thank you for your understanding @CM_Jouska , @CM_Praballo , @CM_Oli , @CM_Tytyes and friends.

MODERATOR NOTE: don't revert changes made by mods.

10 people like this

Posted

Well night vendors are RNG too, sadly - but I'd welcome them with open arms. Apparently it takes around 10k energy on average to get a "useful item" as in boss armor / Kzarka / Nouver, etc,. So its best people create many alts and leave them for a few days to fill up their energy.

With 8 alts at 300 energy, you could gamble 50 tries every 6-7 days.
Lets hope we get at least one piece! :) 

Posted (edited)

I would also like this added ASAP, though I don't share the OP's affinity for all-caps titles.. >_>

Edited by Anemone
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

+1 Hey maybe i'll finally have a shot at liverto and bhegs this way haha.

Edited by Darkleaf84

Posted

Totally agree with this. +1

Posted

I managed to get a Liverto bow for my archer and right now its sitting at 35 durability and is PLUS 10 - I genuinely wish I hadnt bought it as the thought of reparing it and getting it to plus 15 makes me want to puke.  I

Posted

I managed to get a Liverto bow for my archer and right now its sitting at 35 durability and is PLUS 10 - I genuinely wish I hadnt bought it as the thought of reparing it and getting it to plus 15 makes me want to puke.  I

And...?

Posted (edited)

I snagged a Liverto on the market and it's sitting at +7 in my bank because I realized the cost was just too great.  I'm still not +15 on my armor yet.  For those with overflowing warehouses it's okay I guess, but for the rest of us, nope.  Seems like barely an upgrade from an ultimate upgraded yuria/bares/whatever that I don't think I'll ever make one.  I'd rather make a new weapon set for an alt and trade my gear over to it to level and have some fun.

If I ever stop selling my memory fragments, I think they'd be better saved toward boss armor than the Liverto.

Edited by Starsea

Posted

Night vendor is rng too isn't it?

Posted

Up with you!

Posted

Liverto is a big waste of money. The value of that weapon doesn't cover the money you spend on it.

Posted

it is so easily implemented, it really makes no sense why not.

Posted

As much as I would love to see the night vendor be introduced into our version, I don't see it coming anytime soon. Why they havn't introduced it yet is anyones guess. The same reason why delayed Ninja maybe? "Balance"?. Daum are terrible at clearly communicating things to us so just expect this feature to show up in patch notes 1 day with no warning.

Posted

All these people wanting Livertos and boss armor... very few can afford to actually do anything with them once they have it.... Or have any idea how to build fail stacks in order to enhance them properly ;/

Posted

x 1000  i really dn't see the point in delaying this any further.

Posted

Constantly wasting 30-60mins on bosses with max input and effort for SH!T loot feels WASTED.

Therefor bring your Nightvendor already so those who equally put in their effort compared to those few, doing whatever, and getting loot - is more or less evened out.

I see NO point why you delay or not want to implement this feature. What is your hold up, the lack of communication in this direction?

I have invested time into this game, lots of time, I want my reward that you promise me by doing so. Done. And I can do that much more reliably on a frigging vendor machine than a boss. Isnt that laughable? The vendor machine "Night Vendor" is more prefered that the actual and supposedly more indepth content, the boss. Do you see how laughable the content is that you actually put out?

You can improve that any time. But as it stands right now, it is utter garbage. Like the lowest of low. In any game I have played so far.

There is nothing more to do than implementing the Nightvendor so players can spend their earned energy and earned funds to have a higher chance in getting the loot they so desire.

Can we do that, DAUM/PA? Yes, we can. So bring it, with Valencia 1. And not 2 or 3 (or whatever it will be until the end of this year, roflmao) with Part one. There is nothing new to do, only localization, the NPCs work as they work and are good to go. My young 8year old niece can do that.

Thank you for your understanding @CM_Jouska , @CM_Praballo , @CM_Oli , @CM_Tytyes and friends.

Its not rng looting my friend :P

Top Damage dealers are first in line

Beneath that is the 0.0001% chanse of luck you might have with 1 to 9 seals and a few goldbars.

So hackers #1

Top geared / classes players #2

Medium to low geared are there as meatshields.

Posted

All these people wanting Livertos and boss armor... very few can afford to actually do anything with them once they have it.... Or have any idea how to build fail stacks in order to enhance them properly ;/

Fail stacks are a complete farce - allegedly the highest percent chance you can gain is low thirty something percent for a plus 15 - and thats whether you have the recommended 35 or 97.  Pile of crap mechanism that means absolutely nothing.  People have lost Ogre rings and MoS etc with 50+ failstacks..

Posted

Post made like 30 secs after Kzarka died. "EHRMAGERD I SHOULD GET ALL LOOT!!! RNG SHOULD NOT APPLY TO ME!!!"

If you don't like rng you're playing the wrong game.

Posted

Post made like 30 secs after Kzarka died. "EHRMAGERD I SHOULD GET ALL LOOT!!! RNG SHOULD NOT APPLY TO ME!!!"

If you don't like rng you're playing the wrong game.

Yes, thats how may people are seeing it yes...

Posted (edited)

Someone doesn't want to do bosses : ( Someone is a carebear that will be bored with a game a week after he gets his " end game" items :|

Edited by Alisteli

Posted

Someone doesn't want to do bosses : ( Someone is a carebear that will be bored with a game a week after he gets his " end game" items :|

you just called someone a carebear for not wanting to do PVE content 

wat

Posted

you just called someone a carebear for not wanting to do PVE content 

wat

You do understand what does carebear mean right? It's not exactly " i hate pvp, i only want pve". In most cases, carebears want everything easy, and then are bored with the game. Look how albion online died in 2 months, after they cater to the carebear part of the community, instead their original values and goals.

Posted

Well night vendors are RNG too, sadly - but I'd welcome them with open arms. Apparently it takes around 10k energy on average to get a "useful item" as in boss armor / Kzarka / Nouver, etc,. So its best people create many alts and leave them for a few days to fill up their energy.

With 8 alts at 300 energy, you could gamble 50 tries every 6-7 days.
Lets hope we get at least one piece! :) 

Maths below

9 alts disconnected = 432EP total

1 main connected all day = 480EP total

432 + 480 = 912EP per day total

912 * 7 = 6'384EP per week

10'000 / 912 = 10.96 days to get a useful item on average

You have 12 slots to fill (13 if you consider awakening weapon, but I don't know if you have to drop it), so it would take you 132 days to get your BiS gear, which is 4.5 months via the night vendor. People who "desperately" want the night vendor have to see him as a complementary source for bossgear/Kzarka/Nouver, not a main one.

2 people like this

Posted

nightvendor is rng too... lol.

Posted

+1 Hey maybe i'll finally have a shot at liverto and bhegs this way haha.

You get liverto from quests once we get valencia.