• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ban Waves

568 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay. Kinda bored of keeping up with you guys in here, takes away my focus from the real deal. Talk to you later, love  you all!

5Hffvo7.png

1 person likes this

Posted

5Hffvo7.png

oh shit.. i can't breathe.. im dying

Posted

Haha, pretty accurate.

Posted

Rofl xD

Posted

hahaha

Posted

Haha, pretty accurate.

you can't even be mad at that... that was hilarious

Posted

you can't even be mad at that... that was hilarious

I'm not, it's funny that something like "pinging" can bring the website down when not monitored. Speaks about the expertise of the creators :P

But you keep getting me to lurk in here. Shame on you, I'm tired.

1 person likes this

Posted

Spare us the rhetoricEvery game you have touched you have exploited.
You don't want games to be fair. I know your thought patterns. Everyone who codes is the same.

We reverse because it's something we enjoy. 
Some do it for nefarious reasons ( you )

Some do it for curiosity ( me )
Others do it for because it's the right thing to do in their eyes ( slightly mental, gullible idiots )

Apparently these " Band-Aid solutions" have thwarted you currently, which tells me you guys have not been coding very long ( as we see from Julien's history )
This also tells me you have never run up against resistance until now. You have always pretty much run willy nilly with Developers turning a blind eye to your actions.

Sorry to say, that ends here. So your skills will be put to the test.
So far, you have been found lacking.

Let the games continue.

You are a cheater and hack yourself, and shouldn't be here either. You are no better than these hackers that are apparently posting in this thread. @CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska This thread seriously needs to be locked. It is getting out of hand with hackers of the game and hackers of personal data that is getting put out. I don't care what intentions are, when it gets this crazy, you guys (Daum) need to put a stop to all sides of this asap.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm not, it's funny that something like "pinging" can bring the website down when not monitored. Speaks about the expertise of the creators :P

But you keep getting me to lurk in here. Shame on you, I'm tired.

it's only human to lurk where the funny people are.. it's cool we don't mind your company

Posted

You are a cheater and hack yourself, and shouldn't be here either. You are no better than these hackers that are apparently posting in this thread. @CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska This thread seriously needs to be locked. It is getting out of hand with hackers of the game and hackers of personal data that is getting put out. I don't care what intentions are, when it gets this crazy, you guys (Daum) need to put a stop to all sides of this asap.

Problem is what alot of people  are unwillingly doing is generating public interest for these programs through this manner, Daum should have already stepped in long ago.

Posted

Wtf is happening here. Are the moderator drunk ?

No, I think they understand the frustrations of people with the hacking. They also need sleep at times. :-)   ...but yes, all of these guys cheats and hackers of the game, and cheats and hackers of personal data need to be removed from this forum asap and this thread locked. This is way out of hand, and the very definition of septic to the gaming community from both sides.

Posted

No, I think they understand the frustrations of people with the hacking. They also need sleep at times. :-)   ...but yes, all of these guys cheats and hackers of the game, and cheats and hackers of personal data need to be removed from this forum asap and this thread locked. This is way out of hand, and the very definition of septic to the gaming community from both sides.

But I don't even play the game. :/

Posted (edited)

Problem is what alot of people  are unwillingly doing is generating public interest for these programs through this manner, Daum should have already stepped in long ago.

Yea, it's ridiculous that this has gone on for like the last 10 pages or more. Free publicity for the botters not to mention alleged DDoS and doxxing. Wtf are the Daum even thinking allowing it to go on for so long. Have to admit though, it's incredibly entertaining, from both sides.

Edited by Alatreon
1 person likes this

Posted

not to mention alleged DDoSing and doxxing. Wtf are the Daum even thinking allowing it to go on for so long

It's ironic that the self-appointed forum vigilantes are actually committing crimes while smack-talking the botters who are, when all is said and done, just breaking T&Cs...

Posted

It's ironic that the self-appointed forum vigilantes are actually committing crimes while smack-talking the botters who are, when all is said and done, just breaking T&Cs...

That's always what happens. People do something they don't like or agree with, so they break the law to show everyone how 'horrible' they are and how much of a 'better' individual they are.

Pretty pathetic and sad. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I think they will at some point today....I at least would freaking hope so. The assumption that one side (Visnja and his ilk) are coming from frustration at this point should be nullified by the persistent behavior and taunting. The other side is obviously self-explanatory. 

You have one set of people that admit to and continue to hack the game.

You have another set with a vocal idiot, who is a self-proclaimed champion and defender of Daum, and justifies it because of the intent behind what he is doing, regardless of the legality. ...its the dumbest thing I think I've ever seen.

What is sad is that both camps are going to end up driving legitimate players and community members away because of nefarious threats and actions carried out by both. Not to mention the god-like egotistical rhetoric is mind-numbing.

Hopefully @CM_Jouska, @CM_Tytyes, @CM_Praballo can see, at this point, that this has gone on long enough. You've got flagrant cheaters defending their actions, and saying they will continue, and you have another flaunting and taunting with his own hacking and cheating. It is absurd.

2 people like this

Posted

jesus 15 bil for pent ogre ring?

Posted

I'm afraid that I'll have to agree on this one. The wave of satisfaction regarding the ban is now gone. So to avoid further negativity around the situation, and around views about naming/shaming I'm going to lock the thread. 

9 people like this