• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

bug Marketplace Bug

7 posts in this topic

Posted

It would be highly appreciated if the marketplace bug was fixed.

I have +15 Talis Shoes I want to put up for sale but I can't place them at the same price as the +15 Talis Shoes currently on the marketplace.

the lowest mine can be put up at is - 20,586,147 silver coins

however the lowest on there currently is 17,500,000 silver coins

In fact my Talis Shoes were already up there for around 17,899,999 silver coins but I pulled them down to re-price them at 17.499,999 for quicker sale when I was met with this bug again.

This is a re-occurring bug. 

2016-06-09_19995704.JPG

Posted

its not rly a bug its more the fluctuation the marketplace has. Sometimes if items sell to fast the price goes up, sometimes if things are in there for a looooong time prices go down and so on. Its how the marketplace works otherwise thing cant get higher or lower prices depending on the demand and so on. How exactly it works like when this is calculated and how, i dont know but it is as it is. ^^

Posted (edited)

simply put you should flat out be able to list your item for the same price as the lowest item on the market. the market does not decide the price and never should. players should.

also after 24 hours and none of  the boots sold I am still unable to place the lowest price below 19,700,000 silver coins.

so I am still unable to list it at the same price as the lowest item still on there.

so after another many hours the problem is still there and has taken backwards steps to make it worse...

now the minimum has jumped from 19,700,000 silver coins to - 20,088,256 silver coins

and yet as you can see the previous boots have still not been sold. they are still currently listed at 17,500,000 silver coins..

this must be a bug because why would the minimum go up when there has been no sales and the old item is still significantly lower than the lowest possible listing price.

please keep in mind this does happen with other items at times.

2016-06-10_47158341.JPG

Edited by Devase

Posted (edited)

I got the same bug and I got 4 items already, 2 heve boots +15 and 2 Taritas Helm +15, Heve boots there are loads of them registered with around 14kk and I can register with 17+kk lowest price and Taritas Helm same thing, please fix this !

Edited by NuKeN

Posted

its not rly a bug its more the fluctuation the marketplace has. Sometimes if items sell to fast the price goes up, sometimes if things are in there for a looooong time prices go down and so on. Its how the marketplace works otherwise thing cant get higher or lower prices depending on the demand and so on. How exactly it works like when this is calculated and how, i dont know but it is as it is. ^^

No, it's a bug or an exploit. I had 2 steel fishing rods for sale, put the first one up at a 10 silver below the lowest other seller, went to put the second up and the price had dropped by about a third, with 4 rods for sale at the new lowest price. That meant I couldn't match my own price from just seconds before. There were no other rods in the new price range.

Went back a few minutes later, the 4 low priced rods had vanished and I could again sell my item at the higher price. Note that for this to happen the price would have to fluctuate up and down by a third multiple times. Allow 4 rods to be put up at the lowest price, rise for me to put my first rod on, drop again before I could list the second rod and then rise again.

This wasn't the first time it happened to me either. Something is wrong.

Posted

bump

Posted

Working as intended

market bug.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0