• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LFG - Lvl 55 Ranger, Edan 136/169

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Gear and Life Skills below.   

Hardcore, yet casual.  I do a lot of life skills during the day and usually grind later on in the night and am a bit of a loner.

Looking for a guild that is not about to implode, since my last guild just disbanded.

I would consider my gear decent but definitely not elite.   I'll get a pop in AP/DP when my Liverto goes to +15 and the rest of my Grunil goes ultimate.   Also the numbers are visible AP/DP and I have another +7 from the Grunil bonus.

I am happy to answer questions.

Gear.JPG

LifeSkills.JPG

Posted

You'd be more than welcome in <Otaku> and short the gear a bit, you'd be in similar company. I process during the day, and then we run grind groups pretty much all night long. If you're interested feel free to hit us up.

Posted

If you are a bit of a loner, why are you looking for a guild exactly? 

or are you just a sweet lil shy one?

Posted (edited)

< PREY > EDAN SERVER

We are looking for level 54+ PVP focused players to grow together with our guild.

Though we are PVP focused, we are interested in all content the game has to offer.

Your current gear is not a concern, rather, what is more important is that you actively participate in guild activities, such as GVG, future node wars, guild quests, etc.

We are looking for members that enjoy PVP in itself, and for those who are not concerned with scores, but rather are working towards progressing and growing stronger.

We are currently rank 53 with 93 members.

Ranged classes are of particular interest and we welcome smaller guilds with similar interests that are looking to merge.

If you are interested, send PM in game to below people.

Leader: Edenhall

Officers: Makoom/Makoomgod RoomTemp/TissuePls Prometheuss Redmist RedChicken RivenQQ/RivenTM GreyColor

5a8dccb220de5c6775c873ead6ff2e43.thumb.p 

Edited by Catnap

Posted

< PREY > EDAN SERVER

We are looking for level 54+ PVP focused players to grow together with our guild.

Though we are PVP focused, we are interested in all content the game has to offer.

Your current gear is not a concern, rather, what is more important is that you actively participate in guild activities, such as GVG, future node wars, guild quests, etc.

We are looking for members that enjoy PVP in itself, and for those who are not concerned with scores, but rather are working towards progressing and growing stronger.

We are currently rank 53 with 93 members.

Ranged classes are of particular interest and we welcome smaller guilds with similar interests that are looking to merge.

If you are interested, send PM in game to below people.

Leader: Edenhall

Officers: Makoom/Makoomgod RoomTemp/TissuePls Prometheuss Redmist RedChicken RivenQQ/RivenTM GreyColor

5a8dccb220de5c6775c873ead6ff2e43.thumb.p 

Why Join Prey when you can join Side Effect? 

2016-06-09_1881999313.jpg

Posted

Why Join Prey when you can join Side Effect? 

2016-06-09_1881999313.jpg

2016-06-09_287211449.thumb.JPG.b96ed298d

uhh you mean.. killing afk people before real fight happened?

You all gave up and rezed at town and never came back.

Do you really believe that you won?

Rank #20 guild, not good.

Posted

Do want.

Check below and see if it sparks any interest:

Feel free to PM me on the forum with any and all questions.

Posted

If you are a bit of a loner, why are you looking for a guild exactly? 

or are you just a sweet lil shy one?

Because the end game is primarily GvG in the form of Node Wars and Sieges, which I am interested in. 

I participate whenever possible, helping out in both Kill and Gathering quests.   

I often do not have long stretches of time to grind with a group and I do not want to be a burden to a group cutting in and out.  It is usually best for me to just solo so that i can put in 30 to 60 min of time to get what I can and not have to force a grind group to find a replacement so quickly.

I am definitely not shy.  I am a bit older than the average gamer.  I am married with 2 smaller kids (7 and 5) but I have been a guild leader of a big Raiding Guild before in EQ and WoW for many years.  I know that any guild has a core group that they can always count on to be at almost everything and then they have other players that are much more hit and miss.  While i used to be one of those core players, I just can't be anymore.  I can be part of the Rank and File and contribute in a lot of different ways.

Posted

2016-06-09_287211449.thumb.JPG.b96ed298d

uhh you mean.. killing afk people before real fight happened?

You all gave up and rezed at town and never came back.

Do you really believe that you won?

Rank #20 guild, not good.

wtf you on about. 

Like I said baby guild trying to make a name, I feel it, but no hard feelings, pal. 

We came in, saw a full susan party grinding during one of our guild missions there, they weren't afk lol, our guild quest group warred while I'm leveling my archer. You never declared back until after we retracted? Lol.

basicaly though as the score shows we weren't killing afks, stop the delusion. 

We won the point war and got our carebear quest done, I'd say we won lol.  We left to give you the grind spot back we even retracted, again no hard feelings, pal. 

I seent you were pretty excited and I will admit our new recruits gave up a lot of kills considering this was training. I applaud the enthusiasm and numbers you were able to bring, I noticed :)

FEEDBACK: in the future don't lie, just don't, don't resort to frowned upon tactics such as declaring back after the war was over just to show some numbers for da #forum. Lastly don't make a new thread everytime you want to receuit for your guild

Posted

We may not be as hardcore as you want, but we do have a close knit group, many of which 50+, so check out our forum post and or Discord and feel free to ask any questions!

-Spriggy

Posted

Because the end game is primarily GvG in the form of Node Wars and Sieges, which I am interested in. 

I participate whenever possible, helping out in both Kill and Gathering quests.   

I often do not have long stretches of time to grind with a group and I do not want to be a burden to a group cutting in and out.  It is usually best for me to just solo so that i can put in 30 to 60 min of time to get what I can and not have to force a grind group to find a replacement so quickly.

I am definitely not shy.  I am a bit older than the average gamer.  I am married with 2 smaller kids (7 and 5) but I have been a guild leader of a big Raiding Guild before in EQ and WoW for many years.  I know that any guild has a core group that they can always count on to be at almost everything and then they have other players that are much more hit and miss.  While i used to be one of those core players, I just can't be anymore.  I can be part of the Rank and File and contribute in a lot of different ways.

Well that was a more thorough a response than expected. Thanks. :)

My guilds PvP does not consist of any large node wars in the future. (Smaller ones fire sure, but the whole 100v100 concept is not our thing.)

so if you want to try something different than what it looks like you're looking for here, I'll check back later to see if Guild #20 or #69 or what ever hasn't picked you up yet

Posted

PlayerKillers is a PvP focused on hardcore pvp without the elitist attitude.

We're growing together as a guild, life skills is perfectly fine as long as you're willing to come to pvp training and help in pvp.

We have a solid group of members and we don't do drama. it's a fun place to call home.

Check the post for more info.

Posted (edited)

Hey Charron.

I'm an officer of Tenacious. We've got a few spots available for the right kind of players. Our motto is Hardcore at heart, Casual by nature - which from your post I think you can relate to having a family and all :) ... We're a rather large gaming community filled with people in similar situations - who still love to game but also have other obligations. You can check out our forums at www.tenaciousgamers.com to get a feel of it. While we look to accomplish BIG things in game we've never had to resort to any sort of requirements while recruiting or forcing any other restrictions on our members - mostly because we're all overly ambitious, dedicated, and kick ass individuals who get shit done no matter what. The only thing we will actually require from you is that you're active in game and in our community. 

tl;dr: We aren't kids. It's totally cool you have a family. We don't have crazy expectations. Just come have fun with us.

We are PvP focused at the moment and do daily organized practices and weekly GvG practices with allied/friendly guilds. We do have a dedicated PvP core we are looking to expand on. We also do guild quests and somewhere around 6 guild boss scrolls weekly. Everything's scheduled and everyone knows of every event in advance - just like most other large organized guilds.

If any of that sounds like what you're looking for feel free to come sign up on the website and introduce yourself, or message me in game. My family name is Averie. My character name is Averiie - (I'm on after 6PM EST every night until around 2AM EST) 

Here is a link to our Community Charter and rules, also a good way to get a sense of the Community and what we're about: http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/charter.6229/

Hope you find what you're looking for! 
See you in game <3

Edited by Averie

Posted

Thank you for the responses.  I have reached out to a couple of guilds for a chat/interview. 

Thanks.