• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Korean Patch notes 6/9 ( No more RNG stats on leveling)

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Here is the link to the notes http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/update/read?articleId=308&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BDN002

Here's the translated version below, please note: Some words might not make sense though. Also this is just character/class changes, I left out other game changes because some made no sense.

Good morning.
The MMORPG, Black Desert.

June 9th 2016 will guide you through the Black Desert updates.
Today through inspection hunting, fishing, cultivation and promotion referred 97 cases of updates (patches capacity of about 709MB) has been in progress.

For details of this update, please see below for details.

【Character】
● The calculation of the ability to increase when characters level up has changed from a fixed random.
- Maximum HP / Maximum MP / maximum determination / Max divine power
* Fixed changed depending on the value increase maximum HP / Max MP / Max grit / Maximum power of the divine character has been rising.

【Warriors】
● The cooldown of fighting back posture I, II, III technology has been modified from 6 to 5 seconds.
● The cooldown of the tipsy flying technology has been modified from 12 seconds to 9 seconds.
● If Sunder I, PVP Damage of II, II technology has been modified to be reduced.
● If a deep Sunder I, PVP Damage II of the technology has been modified so that it is not reduced.
● The cooldown of madness a little rushed technique has been modified from 30 seconds to 20 seconds.
● Madness PVP Damage of this technology has been increased a little rushed.
● The depth of the stab damage I, II, III technology has increased.
● The cooldown of the technology penetrates window battlefield has been modified from 12 seconds, 11 seconds.
● PVP damage during the twilight of the wound technology has been slightly increased.
● grave Sunder technology it is not possible to use the technique of using the Dead Sunder been fixed.

【Ranger】
● Flow: A description of the technique has been modified down roots.
● The staining of Sylvia Longbow has been modified to correctly apply.

[Sorcerer]
● Add a phenomenon that applies to 100% critical strike Tagawa cooldown when used in the technology commercialization of darkness has been fixed.

[Giant]
● Hong armor hand part has been improved natural appearance when worn.

[Valkyrie]
● has been an increase in the power of the Holy Damage PVP skills.
● damage during cooldown of sharp light technology has been modified so that it is not reduced.
● pole: the power of the Holy damage skills has been increased.
● Counterattack of the definition I, II, III technology has increased the damage.

[Musa] & Plum
● If the state saingeom character went out in the water, a phenomenon that can be worn as a status transition awakening weapons have been modified.
● If the pursuit technology from high to low place saingeom state, a phenomenon that can be switched wear awakening weapon state has been modified.

[Musa]
● description of the station has been modified toecham technology.
● Slash returned to operation determination of the true technology has been modified to match the technical description.

[Plum]
● When the end of lateral movement after boarding, the waist is growing phenomenon has been modified

- Location & Wizard -
● Multiple magical arrows techniques used during cooldown has been changed from being initialized.
● MP recovery amount of the stick attack skills has been greatly increased.
● The Fireball critical strike chance of an explosion technology has been added.
● The behavior of the cast Mana absorption technology has been removed.
● Depending on the level of the lighthouse cooldown of 30 horsepower, 25, has been changed to 20 seconds, the duration has been changed to 20 seconds hp body.
● When using the technique of the lighthouse horsepower horsepower bodies have been modified to receive continuously applied to the armor buff reduced effect.
● it has the mentality of a change of heart recovery value per cycle horsepower.
● the heart summon body when the duration of the summon magic is changed to 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 minutes, depending on the level from 5 minutes fixed.
● The use of technology has been added to the heart movement speed increasing effects of horsepower.
● The effect of casting speed increase per level of the falling meteor technology has been raised.
● has been changed to apply a super armor effects of meteors falling technology front guard and attack the state of the cast.
● Technical awakening effect of the snowstorm pole: Changed to be applied to a snowstorm.
● snowstorm effect has been added technology that guard the front of the cast.
● seismic technology has been added to cast of super armor effects.
● The effect of casting speed increase per level of seismic technology has been raised.
● Attack operating speed of seismic technology has been slightly increased.
● pole: the icon of the blizzard technology has changed.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh lawdddddddddddddddddd they actually listened?

RNG stats were an odd idea from the beginning. I get that they were trying something different... but come on. There are other ways to be creative.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dat WARRIOR BUFFFFFFFFFF, Yisssssss. THEY have to ADD this to the game next patch! @CM_Jouska Any Confirmations that you're adding these Balances next week? Or is that Awakening buff

Edited by Xander

Posted

Hard needed Wizard/Witch buffs yay. I hope we get those changes really soon

Posted (edited)

Tipsy flying technology indeed, but at least valks got a buff, holy divine damage batman! 

12912618_2012042282354569_467324541_n.jp

Edited by Beeso

Posted

【Character】
● The calculation of the ability to increase when characters level up has changed from a fixed random.
- Maximum HP / Maximum MP / maximum determination / Max divine power
* Fixed changed depending on the value increase maximum HP / Max MP / Max grit / Maximum power of the divine character has been rising.

I wonder if the change will affect already leveled characters..

Posted (edited)

Dat WARRIOR BUFFFFFFFFFF, Yisssssss. THEY have to ADD this to the game next patch! @CM_Jouska Any Confirmations that you're adding these Balances next week?

Yes. And give us Wizard awakening  and others in same time! Just for the fair play. :D

I see this changes in other topic too:

"You now get more trade XP if you are selling items further away.
Added way to automatically get water from river (there will be checkbox if you want to AFK collect water) "

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

I wonder if the change will affect already leveled characters..

logic dictates fixed is slightly more then the max rng was. But it's wait and see.

Posted

Yes. And give us Wizard awakening  and others in same time! Just for the fair play. :D

Wizards/Witches will receive awakenings for last. They said it yesterday in the Q/A

1 person likes this

Posted

Meanwhile in tamer land.....

😢😢😢

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

●  Multiple Magic Arrow - No reset on the skill while cooldown.

used to be able to use while on cooldown(not in EU currently), but cooldown was kept getting resetted to 11 seconded every time it was used while on cd.

now you can spam this and deal full dmg every 11 seconds, pretty nice.

●  Staff Attack - Mana you can get with this skill is increased.

noone uses this srsly... sometimes I don't see logic from pearl abyss.

●  Fireball Explosion - it has critical hit chance of 50/65/80%.

good buff

●  Mana Abosrption - there is no casting.

starting animation got removed, good buff in pvp, useful but not really noticeable in pve.

(almost like using mana absorption while having sage's memory on, but mana absorbing speed stays same)

●  Magic Lighthouse - cooldown of the skill changed to 30, 25, 20 based on level, it lasts 20 sec.

currently it became worse skill as mob-aggroing skill(KR people reaction after patch)

used to aggro mobs almost every 2 seconds, now it aggro mobs after 10seconds of being summoned, and disappear after another 10 seconds. aggros mob only once...

Unless it's bug and not intended, its actually big nerf.

●  Magic Lighthouse - skill can adapt defense reduction buff constantly.

its useful, can be used in pvp too, but with problem above, debuff only applies once while summoned. It is not 'constant' as described.

●  Spellbound heart - duration is changed to 5/6/7/8/10 minutes

●  Spellbound heart - mana recovery amount has been changed.

●  Spellbound heart - while you use the skill, movement increased.

currently bugged - movement speed buff was supposed to be 10%, but somehow this 10% movement speed buff stacked depending on skill level, totalling 50% movement speed increase at max level. Fixed.

●  Meteor shower - casting speed of this skill is increased.

According to KR players, not that significant

●  Meteor shower - while using this skill, you will have guard or get superarmor.

Frontal guard(weak) during casting(before dropping off meteor), and super armor while dropping meteor.

●  Blizzard - awaken of this skill will be on ex: blizzard.

●  Blizzard - while casting blizzard, caster have superamor

It's frontal guard - and not strong one. Broken easily(KR source), and frontal guard disappears as soon as blizzard starts falling.

●  Earthquake - while casting the skill, you will get superarmor.

Super armor only effective while casting. When earthquake starts hitting, super armors disappear.

●  Earthquake - casting speed will be increased based on skill level.

Not significant, but better than nothing

●  Earthquake - attack speed of earthquake is increased a bit.

same as above

●  Ex: Blizzard - icon of this skill is changed.

Some incorrect translation has been fixed, and I added the KR wiz/witch player review on this patch. I also play witch on KR so I can confirm these. Frontal guard breaks bloody easily... it seems like less than half the guard amount of 100% black spirit rage skill.

Edited by Shumie
4 people like this

Posted

Meanwhile in tamer land.....

😢😢😢

No one cares about tamers, go sit in the corner.

Posted

No one cares about tamers, go sit in the corner.

giphy.gif

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Holy crap! They literally just fixed my second biggest issue with the game, and they are working on fixing my biggest one as well.

That'll do pig. That'll do.

thatll-do-pig-thatll-do.png

In all seriousness, GREAT job for actually listening to our complaints.

Edited by Lexicon

Posted

giphy.gif

Wait for your ninja cousins to avenge your honor.

Posted

WTF is the 'staining of Slyvia Longbow', under the Ranger tab?

sounds kinky

Posted

Looks like they finally realized how -----ing retarded they were for implementing something this stupid. There is LITERALLY no positive point in any category,ever, to make your character's base stats RNG in this type of game. It blows my mind how these "game developers" (typically Korean developers...) come up with some of this nonsense they put in their games. It doesn't matter how "immersive" or "realistic" they want to make it, at the end of the day they need to realize this is still A Video Game

Hell, they should have just made the character creation RNG too, Why not, right? F*ck it. You spend 3 hours designing your character and there is a 12% chance that the game will actually use the model you created, meaning you will have to delete your character and remake it again and again until you are lucky. And remember, it takes 24 hours (for no reason) to delete your level 1 characters! Because.....of course it does. 

More RNG the better. Yep. Put RNG in the chance your game client will start too. 90% chance the client will crash on startup. Man people would REALLY have to "work hard" and "grind" just to get the game to start!

Posted

need to realize this is still A Video Game

Exactly so calm down. There's worse problems with the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Exactly so calm down. There's worse problems with the game.

Ok.

Posted

Warrior buffs? Wut? O.o 

That was unexpected.

Posted

●  Multiple Magic Arrow - No reset on the skill while cooldown.

used to be able to use while on cooldown(not in EU currently), but cooldown was kept getting resetted to 11 seconded every time it was used while on cd.

now you can spam this and deal full dmg every 11 seconds, pretty nice.

●  Staff Attack - Mana you can get with this skill is increased.

noone uses this srsly... sometimes I don't see logic from pearl abyss.

●  Fireball Explosion - it has critical hit chance of 50/65/80%.

good buff

●  Mana Abosrption - there is no casting.

starting animation got removed, good buff in pvp, useful but not really noticeable in pve.

(almost like using mana absorption while having sage's memory on, but mana absorbing speed stays same)

●  Magic Lighthouse - cooldown of the skill changed to 30, 25, 20 based on level, it lasts 20 sec.

currently it became worse skill as mob-aggroing skill(KR people reaction after patch)

used to aggro mobs almost every 2 seconds, now it aggro mobs after 10seconds of being summoned, and disappear after another 10 seconds. aggros mob only once...

Unless it's bug and not intended, its actually big nerf.

●  Magic Lighthouse - skill can adapt defense reduction buff constantly.

its useful, can be used in pvp too, but with problem above, debuff only applies once while summoned. It is not 'constant' as described.

●  Spellbound heart - duration is changed to 5/6/7/8/10 minutes

●  Spellbound heart - mana recovery amount has been changed.

●  Spellbound heart - while you use the skill, movement increased.

currently bugged - movement speed buff was supposed to be 10%, but somehow this 10% movement speed buff stacked depending on skill level, totalling 50% movement speed increase at max level.

●  Meteor shower - casting speed of this skill is increased.

According to KR players, not that significant

●  Meteor shower - while using this skill, you will have guard or get superarmor.

Frontal guard(weak) during casting(before dropping off meteor), and super armor while dropping meteor.

●  Blizzard - awaken of this skill will be on ex: blizzard.

●  Blizzard - while casting blizzard, caster have superamor

It's frontal guard - and not strong one. Broken easily(KR source), and frontal guard disappears as soon as blizzard starts falling.

●  Earthquake - while casting the skill, you will get superarmor.

Super armor only effective while casting. When earthquake starts hitting, super armors disappear.

●  Earthquake - casting speed will be increased based on skill level.

Not significant, but better than nothing

●  Earthquake - attack speed of earthquake is increased a bit.

same as above

●  Ex: Blizzard - icon of this skill is changed.

Some incorrect translation has been fixed, and I added the KR wiz/witch player review on this patch. I also play witch on KR so I can confirm these. Frontal guard breaks bloody easily... it seems like less than half the guard amount of 100% black spirit rage skill.

How about Warrior, was that significant?

Posted

Warrior buffs? Wut? O.o 

That was unexpected.

they've been trying to promote classes using both weapons in tandem. Rather than exclusively using their awakening for damage and the regular for occasional cc.  I think the big balance patch coming end of the year is solely for this purpose

Posted

Posted

Clearly everyone that kept telling me I was wrong, and that there are no balance issues. 

That's why valk is getting a damage increase. 
Valks not doing enough damage compared to the ability of dps classes to work in the same space, with easier damage avoidance, while cranking out tons more damage than us...

Obviously I was wrong, so they're increasing our damage. 

Posted

Clearly everyone that kept telling me I was wrong, and that there are no balance issues. 

That's why valk is getting a damage increase. 
Valks not doing enough damage compared to the ability of dps classes to work in the same space, with easier damage avoidance, while cranking out tons more damage than us...

Obviously I was wrong, so they're increasing our damage. 

We don't even know what skills this applies to.  If it doesn't affect SoJ it might as well be useless.  I do hope that Judgement of light will become relevant though.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0