• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Korean Patch notes 6/9 ( No more RNG stats on leveling)

39 posts in this topic

Posted

does anybody here undestands wth hapened to class patch notes? i play warrior i dont rec any of those skills... or is this some joke?

Posted

yay Valk buff!

Posted

How about Warrior, was that significant?

I'm a witch player, didn't really take much notice on warrior change. some skills are also awakening skill changes which is kinda meaningless in EU

Posted

Apparently this is not important lol, so im posting it here.

[Content ]

● The appearance of the fish swarm was changed variously.

●  The yield fruit through the cultivation has been increased. 

●  riding the currents in coastal Lost and Found Inner Harbor Caddo not have been washed away.

●  glowing golden seal and horse racing has been changed so that the tension can be exchanged with the input R key.

●  it is not possible to obtain some occasional occupation with former title was modified.

●  it is not possible to intermittently send some workers home production has been corrected.

●  trade management trade goods NPC is selling price is currently rising in batches according to the price level.

- Island regions, especially trade goods prices have been rising sharply.

●  has been changed to reflect the distance the trade experience.

- If the distance is getting closer trade less experience, receive a lot of sell far away.

●  trade management trade and combat experience acquired during the NPC is selling some trade goods that are sold has been reduced.

●  price fluctuations of trade goods has been adjusted.

●  steak has been modified so that you can use instead of concentrated juicy steak cooked on the go.

●  continuous gitgi water features. 

- A check box with an empty bottle when the river appeared collected and checked off during the continuous water gitgi functions will be stopped.

●  The appearance of the barrier has been fixed.

●  The compensation value in the base defense / pre-occupation was adjusted.

●  Occupation of the damage before the fire tower, cannon singijeon been adjusted.

●  If you want to hit your character has been corrected to cannons phenomenon abnormally damage is applied.

●  The strength of the gates was reduced by 10%.

●  When occupied before the start of the transition Corey meals also occupied non-participating guilds jimyeo sent to all Guild stall has been modified so that you can find in the guild former stables during the occupation.

●  map of the travelers, the map of the archaeologists  escaped feature cooldown  in the unconnected state character  was changed to flow.

●  map of Travelers, has been changed so that you can move to select the map in the town to explore the use of certain transactions archaeologists.

●  Use a map of archaeologists after only safety zone has been modified to be returned to its original place.

●  camels  sit upon the characters aboard a waiting attitude has changed to the standby position to stand up.

●  has been improved so that you can make immediately, even if the character is being moved aboard a camel.

[Monster ]

●  defense of the World bosses were slightly higher.

Commissioned and knowledge ;

●  completed some modifications have been commissioned this phenomenon is exposed to the commission recommended the area.

●  The "endless research for adventure, commissioned to complete the target was changed from black to Igor batalri spirits.

●  The NPC commissioned upon completion embargo ditch deal awakening has been modified this phenomenon does not disappear normally.

●  "even a little bit more and go Bonito singer! ' The description of the request has been corrected.

●  Fishing referral upgrades have been added.

* Information request about the promotion can be found in [Assistant] menu in the black spirits.

[Fishing upgrade Lv10] barter

[Fishing upgrade Lv15] Today no power

[Fishing upgrade Lv20] like it spicy

[Fishing upgrade Lv25] Serendipity Boutique and best fish

[Fishing upgrade Lv30] total impasse

[Fishing upgrade Lv34] Because rubbish!

[Fishing upgrade Lv37] deft angler

[Fishing upgrade Lv40] Liao delights of Dieppe

[Fishing upgrade Lv44] showdown! Teombeong water fishing king

[Fishing upgrade Lv47] the song of the sea and fish

[Fishing upgrade Lv50] masters of fishing

●  The hunting upgrades commission added.

* Information request about the promotion can be found in [Assistant] menu in the black spirits.

- Hunting upgrade Lv10] firelock practice

- Hunting upgrade Lv15] to start in earnest

- Hunting upgrade Lv20] mungtung whale sanyangbeop

- Hunting upgrade Lv25] find a freshwater crocodile ...

- Hunting upgrade Lv30] blue whale I

- Hunting upgrade Lv34] blue whale II

- Hunting upgrade Lv37] I calc Fugitive

- Hunting upgrade Lv40] Fugitive calc II

- Hunting upgrade Lv44] those precious teeth

- Hunting upgrade Lv47] best booty

- Hunting upgrade Lv50] absolute Hunter

●  planting promotion commission added.

[Cultivation upgrade Lv10] The mamttaen onion jegyeok

[Cultivation upgrade Lv15] Moretti cultivation of wheat

[Cultivation upgrade Lv20] herbal breeding

[Cultivation upgrade Lv25] crop processing cattle

[Cultivation upgrade Lv30] Best Mill

[Cultivation upgrade Lv34] way of the craftsman mushrooms

[Cultivation upgrade Lv37] Milk is good in a good hay

[Cultivation upgrade Lv40] nature and abundance

[Cultivation upgrade Lv44] are as bets

[Cultivation upgrade Lv47] is required for the sacred prayer

[Cultivation upgrade Lv50] important guests

●  A new commission has been added to the peon hunting knife. 

[Lu tumjok Subjugation I] enjoy fighting

The [Lu tumjok Subjugation II] more powerful opponent

[Lu tumjok Subjugation III] you have to be careful?

[Lu tumjok Subjugation IV] constantly fight

Only syajok Subjugation I] smaller strongly it!

Only syajok Subjugation II] the masters of the javelin

Only syajok Subjugation III] does not give up the fight

[Man catfish Subjugation I] Great Catfish Man

[Man catfish Subjugation II] hanikka more fat count, is not it?

[Man catfish Subjugation III] unusual catfish top

[Man catfish Subjugation IV] his game, not to accept

[Ent Subjugation I] hate those trees too!

[Ent Subjugation II] odd tree?

[Ent Subjugation III] huge ent

[Ent Subjugation IV] to prevent secondary damage.

To the [deserted monastery Subjugation I] say horrible

[Abandoned monastery Subjugation II] ever writing a spell

[Abandoned monastery Subjugation III] It's the rescue?

[Carl peon Temple Subjugation I] dangerous reconnaissance

Remnants of [Carl peon Temple Subjugation II] larger ZAKA

[Carl peon Temple Subjugation III] to reduce forces

[Hekse Sanctuary Subjugation I] to the surrounding biological

[Subjugation hekse Sanctuary II] identity of the witch tower

[Hekse Sanctuary Subjugation III] a strong skeleton

[Hekse Sanctuary Subjugation IV] purify the sanctuary haekse

[Background, NPC, effects, keotsin ;

● NPC province of Valencia around the symptoms that are floating in the air have been fixed.

[UI ]

● When the proceeds from the purchase exchange reserve, the following description has been added.

- Booking price will be required to enter the price of one item based on the reservation.

●  has been modified so that the total purchase price of the reservation will be displayed during booking process.

●  Bar World map icon of the schedule has been changed to not ryurik warehouse look.

●  The mouse cursor is outside the item has been modified to link to the item description dialog window disappears.

● dialog window has been added to make the scroll buttons at the bottom to the bottom.

●  If there is no storage town warehouse reserves amount has been modified so that the items are not exposed.

●  This phenomenon has been modified invisible NPC will acquire familiarity with the story when information exchange figures.

●  The guild statement in annex buildings of the fort does not see this phenomenon has been fixed.

● conversation when you hover the window to scroll even added a new dialogue has been modified so that the contents go up.

●  "Prison Security System 'knowledge has been fixed image describe the different phenomena.

●  "Beauty album 'icon has been changed in the ESC menu.

[System ]

● it has been changed to a character that strikes since the higher the strength of the World bosses such a small amount of additional contributions.

●  characters to acquire the following items have been changed to avoid the acclaimed action.

- Basilisk pieces - snake leather belt

- Basilisk pieces - rings

- Basilisk piece - locking pin

- Piece card reader - blue ring

- Piece card reader - Ruby decorations

- Piece card reader - Obsidian decoration

●  If the silver is being held in the warehouse it has been modified to check the amount of zero causes being held in the bag.

●  Horsehead option settings have been modified, and the issues that affect the setup using Quick Detachable slot.

●  The sound of direction to modify the scope and functions of the NPC locations have been added voice is heard.

●  opening and closing the window has been opened after the guild guild information window intermittently modify the word of the day is a phenomenon cleared.
●  The initial value of the listening volume during voice chat guild members has been fixed at 50% to 80%.
●  has been intermittently modify this character is difficult to move the barrier phenomenon.

Posted (edited)

We don't even know what skills this applies to.  If it doesn't affect SoJ it might as well be useless.  I do hope that Judgement of light will become relevant though.

Sharp light is one and counter (Hopefully just counter and not just the counter skill.  Would make more sense to be just counter with it translated as counter "attack".)
But it's more the "holy damage increase in pvp"  I don't think this is a reference to a single skill, but skills that say they use "light" created by the valk to deal damage.  Like just counter doesn't use the weapon, it uses a beam of light, that damage could be the "holy damage" it says. 

I'm being very optimistic, but I think they may buffing the amount of damage a bunch of our skills do.  There was no "technology" to refer to a single skill, but a reference to a damage type.  

If it's an overall increase in our light based attacks, SoJ should see an increase because it's counted as a light based attack. 

Edited by fariic@yahoo.com

Posted

Apparently this is not important lol, so im posting it here.

[Content ]

● The appearance of the fish swarm was changed variously.

●  The yield fruit through the cultivation has been increased. 

●  riding the currents in coastal Lost and Found Inner Harbor Caddo not have been washed away.

●  glowing golden seal and horse racing has been changed so that the tension can be exchanged with the input R key.

●  it is not possible to obtain some occasional occupation with former title was modified.

●  it is not possible to intermittently send some workers home production has been corrected.

●  trade management trade goods NPC is selling price is currently rising in batches according to the price level.

- Island regions, especially trade goods prices have been rising sharply.

●  has been changed to reflect the distance the trade experience.

- If the distance is getting closer trade less experience, receive a lot of sell far away.

●  trade management trade and combat experience acquired during the NPC is selling some trade goods that are sold has been reduced.

●  price fluctuations of trade goods has been adjusted.

●  steak has been modified so that you can use instead of concentrated juicy steak cooked on the go.

●  continuous gitgi water features. 

- A check box with an empty bottle when the river appeared collected and checked off during the continuous water gitgi functions will be stopped.

●  The appearance of the barrier has been fixed.

●  The compensation value in the base defense / pre-occupation was adjusted.

●  Occupation of the damage before the fire tower, cannon singijeon been adjusted.

●  If you want to hit your character has been corrected to cannons phenomenon abnormally damage is applied.

●  The strength of the gates was reduced by 10%.

●  When occupied before the start of the transition Corey meals also occupied non-participating guilds jimyeo sent to all Guild stall has been modified so that you can find in the guild former stables during the occupation.

●  map of the travelers, the map of the archaeologists  escaped feature cooldown  in the unconnected state character  was changed to flow.

●  map of Travelers, has been changed so that you can move to select the map in the town to explore the use of certain transactions archaeologists.

●  Use a map of archaeologists after only safety zone has been modified to be returned to its original place.

●  camels  sit upon the characters aboard a waiting attitude has changed to the standby position to stand up.

●  has been improved so that you can make immediately, even if the character is being moved aboard a camel.

[Monster ]

●  defense of the World bosses were slightly higher.

Commissioned and knowledge ;

●  completed some modifications have been commissioned this phenomenon is exposed to the commission recommended the area.

●  The "endless research for adventure, commissioned to complete the target was changed from black to Igor batalri spirits.

●  The NPC commissioned upon completion embargo ditch deal awakening has been modified this phenomenon does not disappear normally.

●  "even a little bit more and go Bonito singer! ' The description of the request has been corrected.

●  Fishing referral upgrades have been added.

[Fishing upgrade Lv10] barter

[Fishing upgrade Lv15] Today no power

[Fishing upgrade Lv20] like it spicy

[Fishing upgrade Lv25] Serendipity Boutique and best fish

[Fishing upgrade Lv30] total impasse

[Fishing upgrade Lv34] Because rubbish!

[Fishing upgrade Lv37] deft angler

[Fishing upgrade Lv40] Liao delights of Dieppe

[Fishing upgrade Lv44] showdown! Teombeong water fishing king

[Fishing upgrade Lv47] the song of the sea and fish

[Fishing upgrade Lv50] masters of fishing

●  The hunting upgrades commission added.

- Hunting upgrade Lv10] firelock practice

- Hunting upgrade Lv15] to start in earnest

- Hunting upgrade Lv20] mungtung whale sanyangbeop

- Hunting upgrade Lv25] find a freshwater crocodile ...

- Hunting upgrade Lv30] blue whale I

- Hunting upgrade Lv34] blue whale II

- Hunting upgrade Lv37] I calc Fugitive

- Hunting upgrade Lv40] Fugitive calc II

- Hunting upgrade Lv44] those precious teeth

- Hunting upgrade Lv47] best booty

- Hunting upgrade Lv50] absolute Hunter

●  planting promotion commission added.

[Cultivation upgrade Lv10] The mamttaen onion jegyeok

[Cultivation upgrade Lv15] Moretti cultivation of wheat

[Cultivation upgrade Lv20] herbal breeding

[Cultivation upgrade Lv25] crop processing cattle

[Cultivation upgrade Lv30] Best Mill

[Cultivation upgrade Lv34] way of the craftsman mushrooms

[Cultivation upgrade Lv37] Milk is good in a good hay

[Cultivation upgrade Lv40] nature and abundance

[Cultivation upgrade Lv44] are as bets

[Cultivation upgrade Lv47] is required for the sacred prayer

[Cultivation upgrade Lv50] important guests

●  A new commission has been added to the peon hunting knife. 

[Lu tumjok Subjugation I] enjoy fighting

The [Lu tumjok Subjugation II] more powerful opponent

[Lu tumjok Subjugation III] you have to be careful?

[Lu tumjok Subjugation IV] constantly fight

Only syajok Subjugation I] smaller strongly it!

Only syajok Subjugation II] the masters of the javelin

Only syajok Subjugation III] does not give up the fight

[Man catfish Subjugation I] Great Catfish Man

[Man catfish Subjugation II] hanikka more fat count, is not it?

[Man catfish Subjugation III] unusual catfish top

[Man catfish Subjugation IV] his game, not to accept

[Ent Subjugation I] hate those trees too!

[Ent Subjugation II] odd tree?

[Ent Subjugation III] huge ent

[Ent Subjugation IV] to prevent secondary damage.

To the [deserted monastery Subjugation I] say horrible

[Abandoned monastery Subjugation II] ever writing a spell

[Abandoned monastery Subjugation III] It's the rescue?

[Carl peon Temple Subjugation I] dangerous reconnaissance

Remnants of [Carl peon Temple Subjugation II] larger ZAKA

[Carl peon Temple Subjugation III] to reduce forces

[Hekse Sanctuary Subjugation I] to the surrounding biological

[Subjugation hekse Sanctuary II] identity of the witch tower

[Hekse Sanctuary Subjugation III] a strong skeleton

[Hekse Sanctuary Subjugation IV] purify the sanctuary haekse

[Background, NPC, effects, keotsin ;

● NPC province of Valencia around the symptoms that are floating in the air have been fixed.

[UI ]

● When the proceeds from the purchase exchange reserve, the following description has been added.

- Booking price will be required to enter the price of one item based on the reservation.

●  has been modified so that the total purchase price of the reservation will be displayed during booking process.

●  Bar World map icon of the schedule has been changed to not ryurik warehouse look.

●  The mouse cursor is outside the item has been modified to link to the item description dialog window disappears.

● dialog window has been added to make the scroll buttons at the bottom to the bottom.

●  If there is no storage town warehouse reserves amount has been modified so that the items are not exposed.

●  This phenomenon has been modified invisible NPC will acquire familiarity with the story when information exchange figures.

●  The guild statement in annex buildings of the fort does not see this phenomenon has been fixed.

● conversation when you hover the window to scroll even added a new dialogue has been modified so that the contents go up.

●  "Prison Security System 'knowledge has been fixed image describe the different phenomena.

●  "Beauty album 'icon has been changed in the ESC menu.

[System ]

● it has been changed to a character that strikes since the higher the strength of the World bosses such a small amount of additional contributions.

●  characters to acquire the following items have been changed to avoid the acclaimed action.

- Basilisk pieces - snake leather belt

- Basilisk pieces - rings

- Basilisk piece - locking pin

- Piece card reader - blue ring

- Piece card reader - Ruby decorations

- Piece card reader - Obsidian decoration

●  If the silver is being held in the warehouse it has been modified to check the amount of zero causes being held in the bag.

●  Horsehead option settings have been modified, and the issues that affect the setup using Quick Detachable slot.

●  The sound of direction to modify the scope and functions of the NPC locations have been added voice is heard.

●  opening and closing the window has been opened after the guild guild information window intermittently modify the word of the day is a phenomenon cleared.
●  The initial value of the listening volume during voice chat guild members has been fixed at 50% to 80%.
●  has been intermittently modify this character is difficult to move the barrier phenomenon.

If you would read what I said, I said that I didn't understand some of it, also I linked the patch notes page so if people wanted to know what else was there that I personally did not understand they could go there and google translate it for themselves....

2 people like this

Posted

● The calculation of the ability to increase when characters level up has changed from a fixed random.
- Maximum HP / Maximum MP / maximum determination / Max divine power
* Fixed changed depending on the value increase maximum HP / Max MP / Max grit / Maximum power of the divine character has been rising.

Nice! Dulfy on reddit says they also added fishing/farming/hunting quest + an ingame function for afk water gathering. Nice patch for life skills for once.

Posted

● The calculation of the ability to increase when characters level up has changed from a fixed random.
- Maximum HP / Maximum MP / maximum determination / Max divine power
* Fixed changed depending on the value increase maximum HP / Max MP / Max grit / Maximum power of the divine character has been rising.

Nice! Dulfy on reddit says they also added fishing/farming/hunting quest + an ingame function for afk water gathering. Nice patch for life skills for once.

Posted

"Hey guys, our classes should get the same buffs as korea gives in their patches"

"Hey guys, the no xp loss on death was a terrible idea, yes Korea has this implemented for a year now but Korea and NA are 2 different games!"

Oh ok

Posted

"Hey guys, our classes should get the same buffs as korea gives in their patches"

"Hey guys, the no xp loss on death was a terrible idea, yes Korea has this implemented for a year now but Korea and NA are 2 different games!"

Oh ok

Who are you quoting? It would appear as if you're suggesting that there's some kind of issue with sharing those two opinions when there clearly is not. If, somehow, no xp loss on death AFFECTED PVP BALANCE, then yes, there would be an issue. But those two statements are actually completely unrelated. BDO EU/NA and BDO KR are two different games, as they have different playerbases. On the other hand, they are (or will be eventually) the same game when it comes to class balance. Do you ever stop to think before you post blatant false dichotomies? Or are you just shitposting?

Posted

I´m not sure if I´m comfortable with so much technology.

Posted (edited)

Who are you quoting? It would appear as if you're suggesting that there's some kind of issue with sharing those two opinions when there clearly is not. If, somehow, no xp loss on death AFFECTED PVP BALANCE, then yes, there would be an issue. But those two statements are actually completely unrelated. BDO EU/NA and BDO KR are two different games, as they have different playerbases. On the other hand, they are (or will be eventually) the same game when it comes to class balance. Do you ever stop to think before you post blatant false dichotomies? Or are you just shitposting?

They are far from the same game when it comes to choices made in Korea and choices made in NA/EU. The xp gain is different here, the balance is different here, the game types are different here, the life skill xp gain and items and how they are used are different here, etc. The game balance comes from Pearl Abyss and can be altered (as it has been alot for NA/EU audiences) by Daum's team. Daum gets access to the source code and can make adjustments to it , especially adjustments like class balance and things of that  nature and game balance in general , as they have done many times contrary to how Korea balances their game. Pearl Abyss deploys code on Korea and ships it to Daum, but Daum has rights to publish the content however they like, hence why they are a publisher.

The point is, kids want to pick and choose what they want to take from Korea only if it benefits them no matter what it is , related or not.

Edited by KeiirValk

Posted

and ofc nothing to improove tamer pet scale with gear instead lvl only...

Nor improovement for mobility.. etc etc.

ok. But yeah, the fixed stat is a good thing :)

Posted (edited)

We wont see these buffs lol.

If you would read what I said, I said that I didn't understand some of it, also I linked the patch notes page so if people wanted to know what else was there that I personally did not understand they could go there and google translate it for themselves....

you had your chance!

Edited by sweetesttaboo

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0