• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Warrior top tier class/ best melee class in the game (BY FAR)

198 posts in this topic

Posted

Great, so what is your reason to cry in the forum that warriors are super extremely top tier mega ultra class? 

because they are?

I don't like watching my guildmate warrior go against good wizards and rangers and delete them without losing hp every single fight and then alt+tab to forums and see 300 scum warriors asking for buffs when the class is already ludicrous strong? I don't like getting stunned besides my guildmate warrior and taking 50% extra damage because his class is so overpowered and takes less damage FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER when they already have so much super armor and mobility dashes. 

Posted

1 who the hell cares if valk is tankier, tamer isnt, tamer is melee. Valk can't run once she gets zerged while warrior can

2im not recording shit, if you play on jordine pm lemon and ill show you a warrior that can 1combo you and teach your sorry ass how to play

3 desync is only a warrior issue now?  desync affects tamers the most, BY FAR

4 complains about real actual issues while you complain about l2p issue

5 if you think i have problems with warriors then  i sure hope you play on jordine so you can provide me with some good laughs  

warriors can run sure, BEFORE they get swarmed ,  NONE of their mobility lets them phase through people unlike tamer, or sorc etc...

sadly it has been proven that warriors CAN one shot SOME people. sadly this requires an absurd amount of skill points and gear (significantly more than other classes to get the same result)

so desync affects a class that does not rely on their grab more than warriors who simply cant pump out damage to people in pvp unless they are on the ground?

oh , tamers are filled and flooded with bugs? its a real shame they have CC thats easy to land, and tons of iframes, and more damage oh woe is tamer players they play the worst class in game, RIGHT? 9_9

yeah sure warriors can be annoying to fight , but its not like your at risk of dying to one in a 1v1 unless your horrible or they are one of the top 1% who have so many skill points and gear to be able to do something, or you know , you run out of pots

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

hahaha I can't wait to see reactions when we get awakening if players think warrior is OP now

--

well said

if the warrior is taking 50% less damage than you , its probably because he is intentionally speced for DEFENSE and DAMAGE REDUCTION while you are probably using a derpy full evasion set, meaning all his op defense is purely from GEAR and not THE CLASS. meaning you are DUMB AS _____. 

see i can use all caps too!

Agreed, it's not like other classes can't build the same DP. Try it, it's amazing! Until someone with high AP or dmg class comes and melts your shield, rip

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted (edited)

because they are?
I don't like watching my guildmate warrior go against good wizards and rangers and delete them without losing hp every single fight and then alt+tab to forums and see 300 scum warriors asking for buffs when the class is already ludicrous strong? I don't like getting stunned besides my guildmate warrior and taking 50% extra damage because his class is so overpowered and takes less damage FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER when they already have so much super armor and mobility dashes. 

if the warrior is taking 50% less damage than you , its probably because he is intentionally speced for DEFENSE and DAMAGE REDUCTION while you are probably using a derpy full evasion set, meaning all his op defense is purely from GEAR and not THE CLASS. meaning you are DUMB AS _____. 

theres also the potential fact that as stated your guild mate warrior has more gear/levels/skillpoints than most of the warrior population (like i said that top 1%) and is actually able to MAYBE land their combo that lets them MAYBE one shot somebody.

but your completely right a class that relies on low chance CC to proc (force slash/counter) and grabs that can get -----ed by desync, and low innate burst is so much stronger than a class that only needs to spam one move in pvp to destroy 85% of the player base.

Edited by Burhead
2 people like this

Posted

Put a warrior with no gear next to (almost) any other class and they will take 50% less damage. This is easily tested.

Nice try sounding smart , dumbass.

Posted

Yeah I dread all the "Warrior OP, plz nerf into the ground so they cant play ever gain" threads that are inevitably going to come with awakenings lol. 

Posted

Put a warrior with no gear next to (almost) any other class and they will take 50% less damage. This is easily tested.

Nice try sounding smart , dumbass.

ok , put a warrior with the exact same gear as somebody else and they WONT take 50% less damage,

its easy to try to sound smart with a rigged test, dumbass.

Posted

y u all so salty..,,go 2 the outsides, losten2 nature

Posted

what happens if you play sorc, tamer, ranger, witch and you get cced by a geared/good player without desync?  you die

what happens if you play giant/valkyre/awrrior and you make a mistake and fail and get cced by a good/geared player?  you lose 40% of your hp  but that's nowhere even remotely enough to kill you , basically you need to fail 3 times until you die while others die in 1 mistake

nice game so balanced wowwwwwwwww 

No. They also die. Every single class dies if caught on the ground and AP stacked sorc, ranger or wiz gets their full burst combos of in your face. You cant keep up block, drains, mitigation buffs when knocked down or grabbed or whatever. The extra DP&HP, wont save you.

I've seen 300DP and 3k HP warrior stunned and 2 shoot by a ranger, he quit the game a few weeks later :S

Posted (edited)

what happens if you play giant/valkyre/awrrior and you make a mistake and fail and get cced by a good/geared player?  you lose 40% of your hp  but that's nowhere even remotely enough to kill you , basically you need to fail 3 times until you die while others die in 1 mistake

ill show you a warrior who can 1 combo you.

I don't understand, your argument is that a warrior can easily 1 combo you, then you turn around and say that it takes 3 mistakes for a warrior to have a chance at killing you? 

Edited by Mandorallen

Posted

No. They also die. Every single class dies if caught on the ground and AP stacked sorc, ranger or wiz gets their full burst combos of in your face. You cant keep up block, drains, mitigation buffs when knocked down or grabbed or whatever. The extra DP&HP, wont save you.

I've seen 300DP and 3k HP warrior stunned and 2 shoot by a ranger, he quit the game a few weeks later :S

Yea that's because you don't understand how ap and dp work in this game 

the guy that quit is also horrible badlord who blames the game for his own shortcomings, never seen that one before guys! 

Posted (edited)

Sorry, but the burden of proof is on you. If your guildmates really are getting deleted by warriors in one combo without losing any health, record it and post it here.

As it stands, Warriors simply do not have that kind of damage. Spinning slash and Scars of Dusk, our two hardest hitting skills do not have a down attack multiplier, and SoD does reduced damage in PvP.

If you can prove otherwise, I'll be happy to discuss it, but as it stands you just come off as trolling.

EDIT: To clarify I'm not saying warriors are morbidly underpowered, but to claim they we're the best melee class is just silly. We have some of the lowest damage of all melee, perhaps tied with Zerker. Our PvP damage is low, which is fine since we can build tanky and do our job in mass PvP. The ddrawback of having low damage though is PvE. Hard to get Field Boss loot, and farm slower than most other classes.

P.S. @CM_Jouska can you merge his sockpuppet account with his main? At least come up with a less obvious sockpuppet name if you're going to use one, "OP_class_9999" aka irrelevant.

Edited by Zelius
1 person likes this

Posted

lvl 50, forum spammer/troll coming to my thread to post his cancer opinion when you don't have any idea about pvp whatsoever and even having the audacity to call me a troll? 

I would know a troll when I saw one then, huh? xD

Posted

Why all these discussions are always based on 1 vs 1? We play a MMO and in mass pvp the situation is slightly different. 

Posted (edited)

Sorry, but the burden of proof is on you. If your guildmates really are getting deleted by warriors in one combo without losing any health, record it and post it here.

As it stands, Warriors simply do not have that kind of damage. Spinning slash and Scars of Dusk, our two hardest hitting skills do not have a down attack multiplier, and SoD does reduced damage in PvP.

If you can prove otherwise, I'll be happy to discuss it, but as it stands you just come off as trolling.

P.S. @CM_Jouska can you merge his sockpuppet account with his main? At least come up with a less obvious sockpuppet name if you're going to use one, "OP_class_9999" aka irrelevant.

I'd like to see as well, I'm quite interested.

I can't remember what thread it was but some warrior posted every nerf that warrior got, including SoD damage nerf and spinning slash range nerf (and damage?)

Why all these discussions are always based on 1 vs 1? We play a MMO and in mass pvp the situation is slightly different. 

Agreed, large group pvp is pretty fun as warrior (to me), being front line defense with valk/zerk and tanking some hits, and successfully grabbing wiz/rangers to protect your team is just straight up fun. I think warrior is doing alright in group pvp, at least better than 1v1

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted (edited)

EDIT: To clarify I'm not saying warriors are morbidly underpowered, but to claim they we're the best melee class is just silly. We have some of the lowest damage of all melee, perhaps tied with Zerker. Our PvP damage is low, which is fine since we can build tanky and do our job in mass PvP. The ddrawback of having low damage though is PvE. Hard to get Field Boss loot, and farm slower than most other classes.

so the burden of proof is on me to prove that warriors can 1combo people but there is no burden of proof on all the horrible players saying that warrior is weak? nice try

there are already videos of equally geared warrior onecomboing 160 ap rangers and that's even the old version of the warrior combo, the new one is even better. There is no burden of proof on me whatsoever until there is burden of proof on you that warriors are actually as shit as you claim they are, and good luck with proving that because warrior can kill any non-tank class in a single combo 

in mass pvp warrior takes 50% less damage than tamer, is more mobile than valk and giant so that makes it arguably better and still has 1combo potential while valk and giant can't do shit even tho they're both ridiculously overpowered as well. TL:DR warriors are the best front liners in mass pvp as well

overly-forgiving class 

Edited by irrelevant

Posted

Doesn't work that way, friend. When there's a community consensus, and someone is trying to convince people otherwise, it's their responsibility to prove it.

We don't have to do anything, warrior will get awakening, get buffed, and the rest of us will enjoy our class while you sit here crying about falsehoods.

Even the koreans know warrior is weak. That's why KR buffed them today. :)

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/92080-korean-patch-notes-69-no-more-rng-stats-on-leveling/

Posted

Tbh fam warrior complain threads are in the dozens because a ton of dudes who 'don't want to play as females' rolled warrior at launch so you got a ton of these casual manly men going around -----in about dumbshit 

I am pretty sure that the class got issues farming Valencia pve tho. (Without awakening)

1 person likes this

Posted

Agreed, large group pvp is pretty fun as warrior (to me), being front line defense with valk/zerk and tanking some hits, and successfully grabbing wiz/rangers to protect your team is just straight up fun. I think warrior is doing alright in group pvp, at least better than 1v1

Don't know, I play valk and in 1vs1 I can kill pretty much every non-tanky class. With the tanks the fight takes a while. In mass pvp, when i am surrounded by wizzards, sorcs, rangers who are nuking my ass, don't feel that OP at all. Guess have to practice more. 

Posted

Tbh fam warrior complain threads are in the dozens because a ton of dudes who 'don't want to play as females' rolled warrior at launch so you got a ton of these casual manly men going around -----in about dumbshit 

I am pretty sure that the class got issues farming Valencia pve tho. (Without awakening)

Here's oneuproad's video of warrior s&s vs. GS at sausans, and then s&s vs. GS at valencia. The difference is mindblowing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8expC7pRi2Q

Don't know, I play valk and in 1vs1 I can kill pretty much every non-tanky class. With the tanks the fight takes a while. In mass pvp, when i am surrounded by wizzards, sorcs, rangers who are nuking my ass, don't feel that OP at all. Guess have to practice more. 

I feel like whenever I see valk in 1v1 and mass pvp, they're the opposite as warrior; better in 1v1 but worse in mass pvp. That's just what I've seen though, kinda similar how maehwa is better at 1v1 than musa

Posted (edited)

Yea that's because you don't understand how ap and dp work in this game 

the guy that quit is also horrible badlord who blames the game for his own shortcomings, never seen that one before guys! 

apparently you dont either with the way you talk.

p.s. yes oneuproad has proven that he's able to burst people. but as stated several times already , he has a ton more gear and skill points than most average warriors making his combo possible and giving him enough damage to reliably actually kill people. (by and far most people have 160-190 dp and typically not more because they dont get dp from anything but accessories, getting that dp is  SIGNIFICANTLY easier than getting the ap required for a warrior to 1 combo burst people. with that amount of dp) 

that right there is probably the single biggest misconception. people look at a ranger and say "omg heh as 190 ap he's super SUPER geared" but in reality a warriors ability to 1 combo them has nothing to do with their ap, its their dp. and their dp is honestly still going to lie within that 160-190 range, which is the same amount of dp as your average run of the mill full 15 ranger. but the warrior is required to have alot more ap for their combo to reliably kill them

Edited by Burhead

Posted

because they are?

Well @Burhead wiped the floor already with you. Just a little funny thing on top of that:

1 who the hell cares if valk is tankier

and taking 50% extra damage because his class is so overpowered and takes less damage FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER when they already have so much super armor and mobility dashes.

I think you should go offline. Or now that you read your contradiction, go open some "OMG VALK IS EVEN TANKIER THAN WARRIOR. REMOVE HER SUPER-DUPER DP BUFF"-thread.

You complain about warriors being tankier (because he is likely using Vangertz which gives DP!) than you and earlier you had nothing to complain about Valks tankiness. Wish I made some screenshots of pages over pages of our tamers wrecking whole groups of people.

And warriors are the best frontliners? hahaha so funny. They are good frontliners but valks and zerkers are much better. Idk in which world you live in but a 150+ AP ranger will melt my block in 2-3 seconds.... would you rather have an i-frame or a ridiculous block like that?

We just want the desync reduced to a minimum and then we can objectively look wether warriors need a buff or not

Posted

150+ AP ranger will melt my block in 2-3 seconds.... would you rather have an i-frame or a ridiculous block like that?

There is a solution for that :P

Posted

There is a solution for that :P

If you mean greatsword, yes ;) ;) ;) Trying to land shadow spear or deep thrust is a real gamble if you fight a skilled ranger.

Posted

Can someone explain how you can one shot someone because i have never seen any warrior do that ?