• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

40 posts in this topic

Posted

I have no idea what's going on with this. One minute I was playing the game, and the very next second the game just up and crashed and this happened. It seems to be different with the most common error code people have been getting; the error code: 0xE019100B which I have been seeing all over the internet whenever I type this (0xE019101A) error code. I tried doing all of the troubleshooting these people did for that particular error with no luck whatsoever. I play the JP version of the game and this happened when I was running back to Keplan to turn in a quest; when all of a sudden the game up and kicked me out. I tried re-logging back in and then I encountered this error (attached a screenshot).

So afterwards I tried logging in the Black Desert Character Creator which also has Xigncode3 and lo and behold, guess what error code I got again? I tried ending processes from all sorts of media, software, plugins, etc to no avail. I ran my anti virus -bitdefender- (both a quick and deep scan) to see if I have any malware, spyware, trojan or the like, it did find 16 issues that i was able to resolve. But when I tried running Black Desert, same error code, over and over and over and over again.

I could care-less about my JP version characters. That's fine, take that away. But when Xigncode shows potential of -----ing up my actual NA preorder (based on what I am experiencing from BDO Character Creator) then that's when we'll have major problems. I plan to invest a lot of time and already have spent a lot of money on the preorder and if this is going to be a regular thing for Xigncode, then I am not so sure about things anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Untitled.png

Posted

Xigncode is hypersensitive to a lot of things, including AV programs that do background scans. bitdefender may be what's causing the issue. adding exceptions (as far as I'm aware) will not fix it

Posted

I'm getting the same issue...

Posted (edited)

Xigncode is hypersensitive to a lot of things, including AV programs that do background scans. bitdefender may be what's causing the issue. adding exceptions (as far as I'm aware) will not fix it

Do you have any idea what I could possibly do in order to reverse this problem? I've been running Bitdefender with Black Desert JP for about 2 weeks and this hasn't happened until yesterday, January 26 2016 which is also the same day as the update they were having.

It all seems a little too "timely" to me. Bitdefender's firewall is down as well, i made sure of that.

EDIT: And now Blade and Soul is doing the same thing and they have a different anti-cheat software. It's got to be something that I am running but I just can't figure out what it is. I've turned my computer inside out and I still cannot find the culprit. I don't remember installing anything "suspicious" in the last 48 hours, and I already deleted the ones that I did install (GPU tweak, O2jam offline, FFXIV Benchmark) within that time frame.

Edited by Briory

Posted

I'm getting the same problem, and I don't have Bitdefender.

Posted

I found my self with this problem too, I could create any character like two days ago but now in less than 3 minutes this error popout and close the character creator.

Any solution?

Posted

I'm also having this same problem! And I just pre-ordered!! Please don't tell me I can't play a game I blew 50 bucks on haha

1 person likes this

Posted

Hypersensitive is correct, I use to get that pop up when loading BDO KR every time I tab out to do anything or even nothing else while waiting for the loading screen, if I just wait all the way to start screen appears, everything was fine.  You guys must have something running in the background setting off Xigncode

Posted (edited)

I do have an antivirus program, but I'm hesitant to turn it off, and I don't know how.

I also tried exiting my browser (Firefox) to see if that would help, but it didn't.

Edited by Sunnychance

Posted

It would be nice if we could get an official response to this (other than advising people to turn off or uninstall virus protection, as in another thread!!!). These Hackshield type of programs are never very effective and they always, always cause problems. I pay for Bitdefender because I care about protecting my PC and it's ridiculous for a broken peice of software like Xigncode3 to prevent me from playing the game.

Posted

For those who use Bitdefender (Me too) you have to Diactivate only "Active Virus Control" . Dont make any other changes. It worked for me so i think will works for all the others. Only this is messing up with Xigncode.

Posted (edited)

For those who use Bitdefender (Me too) you have to Diactivate only "Active Virus Control" . Dont make any other changes. It worked for me so i think will works for all the others. Only this is messing up with Xigncode.

I have Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition... there's no such thing as "Active Virus Control"...

I have "Virus Shield" (which turns BD off, so not an option) and "Auto Scan" (which if i turn off, doesn't change the problem)...

Edited by Aretoth

Posted

Hmm....stuff like this is always a pain unless you can rollback your system to a time before the issue began (Windows System Restore, Backup or HD image).

Found a recent Reddit post about it here. Goodluck all who are experiencing it. :/

Posted

Still having a terrible time with this. I can't play the game as it boots me off every 3 minutes after logging in. I have tried deleting files, turning off all virus protections/firewalls, adding exceptions to the firewalls and running as an administrator. This game just doesn't want me to play lol. 

Posted

Yeap getting this as well and I'm sorry, but I will not be turning off my Bitdefender, so I hope that this will be fixed sooner rather than later.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have the same issue @Briory using Bitdefender Total Security 2016. The only way I found to get BDO to run without error 0xE019100B is to go into Modules at the bottom of the Bitdefender dashboard then clicking the gear icon on Antivirus and turning off Active Threat Control completely. The Aggressive, Normal, and Permissive settings all cause the error.

I am leery to do this longer term as it would mean a gap in security.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same problem here, they need to fix the shit xm.exe protection.

Posted

This started happening to me yesterday, after weeks of successful game play.

Posted

Wouldn't it be so much simple if the program said what program messed with it, geez...

Dozens of people with the problem and 0 ways to actually fix it...

Posted

aae2c5f462de77979a9f6cbc97ed99860d5e3c1b

Posted

I'm having the same problem. How come theres no official that came here to comment yet?

Posted

That's an error

Posted

That's an error

youre an error

Posted

Getting the same problem now, after Blader update. Game freezes, then closes with this error shown. Happens in character creation after 3-4 minutes every time.

f34d077a393f4b2c103d7e205d46a034.png

Using Avast, turning it off doesn't help either.

Posted

Just had this error pop up today & not sure - Not running anything that I normally don't run. I don't have any specific anti-virus programs running in the background & I did a scan to make sure - nothing but the usual non virus non trojan stuff.