• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

40 posts in this topic

Posted

My wife and I had this pop up over night!

Posted

My wife and I had this pop up over night!

Mr_Bean_if_you_Know_what_I_mean_back.thu

Posted

Okay, i buy this game. but cant play it because of this error, i cant even start the game, i have fresh new installed windows 10 x64, only drivers installed and still getting this error.

Posted

I made another thread about this error, I've continued my search for a fix, the developers clearly do not give a flying -----.

Posted

I am getting this error as well. I just did a clean install of Windows 10, installed Office 2016, Avira AV Pro, and BDO. Nothing else at the time. Then once BDO finished downloading I tried to run it and started getting the error. I emailed and got an auto reply with some "tips" to fix the issue:

Hello there!
This is an automated response from the Support team of Wellbia Co., Ltd.
Hmm, seems like you have some troubleshooting issues with your game!
We’re sorry for your inconvenience.
Please follow the procedures below to solve the issue you’re going through.
1.      Install a PC anti-virus program, update and analyze to wipe out any malware.
2.      Delete the xmag.xem file located inside the folder that you’ve sent the xigncode.log file.
3.      Reboot your PC and launch your game.
If you continue to have issues, please send us an additional email with a title of your game and publisher attached with your xigncode.log for personal assistance.
For those who are using Windows 10 TP (Technical Preview), Microsoft is constantly making updates to improve functions and eliminate bugs. XIGNCODE3 accordingly needs updates following the frequent Windows 10 TP changes. Although your game may have XIGNCODE3 error issues during game launch, please note that we are trying our best to keep in date regarding compatibility functions for Windows 10 TP.
Thanks!
Remember, we’re always here to protect you from hacks and malware!

Given the references to Windows 10 TP it is obvious this hasn't been updated in a while. Their procedure did not help.

Posted (edited)

I'm getting the same problem, and I don't have Bitdefender.

Is there still no fix ?  I just blew money on something that can't even open ? 

Edited by smaugy1991

Posted (edited)

Hi. Before I didn't have this problem, and I could play without problems.
I format my computer, reinstalled Windows 10 with the same programs and now I can't play, I get the same error.

I use Nod32 antivirus, disabling it don't fix nothing.

Deleting "xmag.xem" don't fix nothing.

I haven't other antivirus or antimalwares.

Help please!

qXbP6.png

Edited by Kiwaso

Posted

Just installed this game; and same crap... I uninstalled AVG; turned off Windows Defender; I don't have bitdefender or any other anti-virus software running.  This is a new laptop with Windows 10.  Just paid for this stupid game and can't even get it to load?

Posted

I downloaded this game yesterday, tried to run it today, as soon as Xigncode3 loads up i get that stupid 0xe019101a error

I use Avira Antivirus, tried some fixes already, no luck so far

Why do they even have these programs anyways? I mean I already have found at least 3 programs that hackers made to bypass Xigncode just on public forums when i was looking for a fix, all they do is make me wish I didn't buy this game if it doesn't work soon...

I already submitted a ticket with the log files, hopefully I get a reply within the next week or so, if they give me a fix, I'll make sure to post it here though.

Good luck to anyone else with these problems!

Posted

I downloaded this game yesterday, tried to run it today, as soon as Xigncode3 loads up i get that stupid 0xe019101a error

I use Avira Antivirus, tried some fixes already, no luck so far

Why do they even have these programs anyways? I mean I already have found at least 3 programs that hackers made to bypass Xigncode just on public forums when i was looking for a fix, all they do is make me wish I didn't buy this game if it doesn't work soon...

I already submitted a ticket with the log files, hopefully I get a reply within the next week or so, if they give me a fix, I'll make sure to post it here though.

Good luck to anyone else with these problems!

Ok so I just got a response from support and this is what it said:

With the Windows 10 free upgrade offer now expired, Microsoft has released the latest major update for the operating system (OS). Since Windows 10 is constantly evolving, this release brings many new features and fixes to issues that people had with prior versions.

Temporary disabling Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 10 will solve this problem.

---------------

I've tried it and it does work; I am in game now but you'll have to do disable it every time you restart your system as it will re-enable it.  There are software and ways to boot into this mode every time but I wouldn't recommend it.  Just have to wait until the devs to update their stuff I guess.

Posted

I have no idea what's going on with this. One minute I was playing the game, and the very next second the game just up and crashed and this happened. It seems to be different with the most common error code people have been getting; the error code: 0xE019100B which I have been seeing all over the internet whenever I type this (0xE019101A) error code. I tried doing all of the troubleshooting these people did for that particular error with no luck whatsoever. I play the JP version of the game and this happened when I was running back to Keplan to turn in a quest; when all of a sudden the game up and kicked me out. I tried re-logging back in and then I encountered this error (attached a screenshot).

So afterwards I tried logging in the Black Desert Character Creator which also has Xigncode3 and lo and behold, guess what error code I got again? I tried ending processes from all sorts of media, software, plugins, etc to no avail. I ran my anti virus -bitdefender- (both a quick and deep scan) to see if I have any malware, spyware, trojan or the like, it did find 16 issues that i was able to resolve. But when I tried running Black Desert, same error code, over and over and over and over again.

I could care-less about my JP version characters. That's fine, take that away. But when Xigncode shows potential of -----ing up my actual NA preorder (based on what I am experiencing from BDO Character Creator) then that's when we'll have major problems. I plan to invest a lot of time and already have spent a lot of money on the preorder and if this is going to be a regular thing for Xigncode, then I am not so sure about things anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Untitled.png

Hi All 

I had the same problem after buying new PC 

that will help but u got to do it every time login to BDO

All the best

image.png

Posted

It is windows fault to not let install the  unsigned xigncode3 driver mine is solved by changing this ...

• Click the Start Start menu and select Settings.
  • Click Update and Security.
  • Click on Recovery.
  • Click Restart now under Advanced Startup.
  • Click Troubleshoot.
  • Click Advanced options.
  • Click Startup Settings.
  • Click on Restart.
  • On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement.

Play and enjoy when you restart it  ll reset default setting ..

Posted

I was having such a hard time finding the solution to this problem. Even with my anti-virus turned off I still had trouble with launching the game. I found that this worked for me hopefully it works for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71YAIw7_-kg 

Posted

Cannot play for a week - this damn thing started to shutdown the game after just few seconds. Luckily, I didn't buy any paid options in the game - otherwise I'd be really angry.

At least I'm getting login rewards somehow...

Posted

I had it recently too my game was running just fine till yesterday. And today this error. I went in the folder where is xmag.xem and deleted all the file inside. The game wont start tho, so I also removed version.dat from main game folder and then file check on launcher start. After that I started game (Play) and new files for that protection was downloaded. And then game was working again.