• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

People who undercut (✿◡‿◡)

27 posts in this topic

Posted

If you're going to undercut, make it one silver less than the lowest current price or the highest value you can input that's lower than the current price. Don't be the retard that bulk sells something for 85k when the lowest price of that item on the market is 110k, you'll be screwing yourself over and the overall price when you could have sold it for 109.9k and still have your item be on top of the list.

That is all. (✿◡‿◡) 

2 people like this

Posted

No put it min so I can buy it cheaper

Posted

Don't tell me how to live my life

5 people like this

Posted

Doesn't bother me much

Posted

If I put it in at 109.9k, someone will have it at 109.8k a minute later.  109.7k to follow quickly.

If I undercut deeply, it'll be out of you hair in a hurry :)

Could also be a phat cat out there wanting to buy low, sell higher if they have the liquidity.  Granted current tax environment may negate any benefit.  Haven't really done the math as I won't have the necessary liquidity to consider anything like that for a long long time, if ever.

To me, it really depends on how valuable the item is, and whether there's a scarcity I can leverage.  Sorry to say I don't sell with the benefit of other sellers, ie competitors, in mind.  Guess I'm a jerk when it comes to finance. :/

Posted

You're not the boss of me. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

if im going to undercut then im going to UNDERCUT. im not here to play tiddle winks, im here to undercut a person to. 

Posted

but that retard actually sells his stuff that way while the other items priced near the average stays on the market forever so whos the real retard ololoo

Posted

but that retard actually sells his stuff that way while the other items priced near the average stays on the market forever...

But not in my inventory nor storage. ;)

Posted

If you're going to undercut, make it one silver less than the lowest current price or the highest value you can input that's lower than the current price. Don't be the retard that bulk sells something for 85k when the lowest price of that item on the market is 110k, you'll be screwing yourself over and the overall price when you could have sold it for 109.9k and still have your item be on top of the list.

That is all. (✿◡‿◡) 

not everyone is out to make tons of silver.  If I ever put anything up on the market it is at the lowest price possible.  I put stuff on the market so people that can use it can buy it as cheaply as possibly.  

And no,  I really don't care if it results in screwing people trying to make money on the market. 

Posted

That is all. (✿◡‿◡) 

You people asked for this with advocating the carebear economy. Also the tax being so high protects these people  from being punished for listing idiotically.  

Posted

(✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Sometimes it is the AH that dictates what the price can be. Often you have no choice but to put it on for way less than the current lowest.

Posted

So I am confused. Are we outraged that there is a controlled economy or that people have some freedom to price lower than max? Someone help me be outraged properly.

2 people like this

Posted

So I am confused. Are we outraged that there is a controlled economy or that people have some freedom to price lower than max? Someone help me be outraged properly.

Both!!! (✿X‿X)

Posted (edited)

Sure! Every time Aethernal posts, respond with a bunch of (✿◡‿◡)

Edited by Vikander Demonae
link, even

Posted

People have the right to list their items at any price they want. (✿◡‿◡) 

Why would a person undercut by 1 silver, just to be undercut by 1 silver again when the next seller arrives? (✿◡‿◡) 

If you don't care about maximizing your profits and just want your stuff sold quickly, then put it as minimum price. It's impossible to undercut that. (✿◡‿◡) 

And yes, your (✿◡‿◡)  are annoying. (✿◡‿◡) 

Posted

Sure! Every time Aethernal posts, respond with a bunch of (✿◡‿◡)

(✿◡‿◡)

This was a test.

1 person likes this

Posted

(✿◡‿◡)
no

Posted

Incorrect. You must always sell at a whole number. (✿◡‿◡) 

Posted

I mean people here want their item to be sold asap. You don't need to list it as lowest possible price to be sold, you just need to put it as the lowest price on the current market, but I guess common sense isn't common.

By the way, if you put it as "minimum" price someone else can also undercut you by putting it lower etc which makes the argument "someone else will undercut you by 1 silver if you undercut by 1 silver" pretty much invalid (✿◡‿◡)

Posted (edited)

Whenever I play an MMO and see someone selling an item for a penny less than everyone else, I buy the higher priced item out of spite.  

Anyway, when I try to get rid of some crap I want the price to be low enough to be enticing so I usually drop my prices way below average so I can sell it and move on.  I don't care about some bullshit video game economy.  I just need repair money.  

Edited by Drakkaelus
1 person likes this

Posted

Whenever I play an MMO and see someone selling an item for a penny less than everyone else, I buy the higher priced item out of spite.  

Anyway, when I try to get rid of some crap I want the price to be low enough to be enticing so I usually drop my prices way below average so I can sell it and move on.  I don't care about some bullshit video game economy.  I just need repair money.  

In this game you can't buy the more expensive item, it forces you to buy the cheapest one, with that said someone who putting it at 80k vs 99k if the current cheapest is 100k would still have their item sold at the same time nonetheless. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

I used to just do lowest to get rid of the stuff, now I just confirm the number given. Giving instruction in something as esoteric as in-game economy to a bunch of contentious -----s like this? Failure is predicted. 

(✿◡‿◡) I undercut

(✿o_O) what?!

(✿o‿o) undercut!

(✿-_-') but why..?

(✿◡‿◡) i just like it

(✿.\_/.) FUUUUU

(✿◡‿◡) git gud!

(✿x_x) RIP BDO, I quit!

+1

Posted

If you have 15 items to sell, it's so roundabout to click back and forth to check the current prices on every single item. If I'm in a rush, I throw them out at last sold price. 80 vs 100k is pocket change anyway. Sometimes that last price is one from undercutting. They really should make it possible to keep inventory open while browsing market

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0