• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PS4 Release

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I just got wind of BDO maybe about a week or so ago and Man I am blown away please tell me this will be coming out for PS4 2016? I keep hearing rumors I would rather know up front Yay or Nay on release before I get my clan and I even more into this game.

Posted

Unlikely, I remember reading there were focusing on PC pretty much. If there ever is a console port, its most likely next year or year after I would say.

Posted

search?

Posted

Awww man I really hope not.

Posted

join the master race and get a PC

Posted

never seen a Korean MMO go to console.

Posted

Not going to happen.  The game doesn't work as well on a controller.  You will be slower in terms of reaction in fights.  Imagine trying to catch a sorcerer.  Good Luck.

Posted

Wish we did have a ps4 port, my brother on ps4 and I'm not tryina build him a better pc just so that beast gets to play ;/

Posted

join the master race and get a PC

OP making this post from his PS4?

Posted

Doubt it, unless of course BDO gets a good 6-10 million sales.

Posted

The likelihood of a ps4 release any time soon is next to zero; however, I remember there were talks about developing for next gen consoles if the game get a lot of attention. Unfortunately I dont have the source at the moment, I will update this post once I find it.

Posted

if bdo can maintain 500k+ players for a half year. very likely. otherwise no

Posted

OP making this post from his PS4?

yes that is possible as the ps4 has a great google chrome setup . also theres things people use more then computers called Phones.... and there these other things that look like phones but they are bigger people call these Tablets!!...

Posted

never seen a Korean MMO go to console.

You mean like Kingdom Under Fire? That Action Combat Korean MMO that said the PS4 will be a huge part of their future?

Posted (edited)

MMO's of this scale, will never make it to console and if it did, they would have to down scale the game a lot! for the console to handle it.

( *Current consoles, who know what they will make next ^^ )

Edited by RyanG

Posted

l

o

l

Posted (edited)

MMO's of this scale, will never make it to console and if it did, they would have to down scale the game a lot! for the console to handle it.

( *Current consoles, who know what they will make next ^^ )

Actually this game would run on them fine. Game already has tons of optimzations to run on lower spec hardware. Even intelHD graphics can run this game at 720p @ 45fps with optimization mode enabled.

However, I don't see them having the bandwidth to do a console port. They would need external support for that. And I don't see the console manufacturers scouting BDO into their arsenal. 

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Actually this game would run on them fine. Game already has tons of optimzations to run on lower spec hardware. Even intelHD graphics can run this game at 720p @ 45fps with optimization mode enabled.

However, I don't see them having the bandwidth to do a console port. They would need external support for that. And I don't see the console manufacturers scouting BDO into their arsenal. 

Oh fair one i didn't know that :)

Posted

yes that is possible as the ps4 has a great google chrome setup . also theres things people use more then computers called Phones.... and there these other things that look like phones but they are bigger people call these Tablets!!...

I'm aware, just stating the likelihood isn't... likely.

Posted

I'm aware, just stating the likelihood isn't... likely.

more people own and use there Phones/tablets then pc's

so how is that not likely.. im using my tablet right now.

Posted (edited)

r u srs w/ this question ?
I mean you're right with the first part, Could argue it but it'd be bland.
The second bit is where you lost me though.

Edited by War

Posted

I'm clearly talking about the PS4....

Posted (edited)

I'm clearly talking about the PS4....

No, lol dont try and fix it now.

whatever. just trying to point out people use phones and tablets to post on forums not just PC

Edited by Brutex

Posted

you tried to be smart and say "if he doesn't already have a master race PC how is he posting"  I said   "his ps4, tablet or phone"...   you realized i was right and are now trying to win your argument even though you already lost.  get rekt... shhhh

otivox4d6ac9o5qu8qkq.jpg

Posted

you tried to be smart and say "if he doesn't already have a master race PC how is he posting"  I said   "his ps4, tablet or phone"...   you realized i was right and are now trying to win your argument even though you already lost.  get rekt... shhhh

No... pretty sure Kuliya was commenting on that he wasnt postig, wih all likelihood, from his/her ps4...

Man, and you are bashing him. Made me laugh

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0