• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hidden Combos

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

did some extensive testing and found some combos i didnt saw on the forum yet so i thought i post it here.

Blasting Gust > Charging Wind > Shotgun

Pinpoint > Blasting Gust > Charging Wind > Shotgun

Pinpoint > Charging Wind > Evasive Explosion Shot

Pinpoint > Tearing Arrow > Blasting Gust > Charging Wind > Shotgun

Tearing Arrow > Penetrating Wind > Charging Wind > Shotgun

it looks like after Pinpoint Charging Wind uses the 5th Charge. Does more Damage (Arena test) and hits more targets ( Scarecrow test).

Flows used : "Pinpointing Gust I", "Crossing Wind I", "Kiss of the Wind".

after testing with Guild Mate u dont need the "Crossing Wind I" flow.

Edited by Elamea

Posted

I hardly understand. You can trigger ultimate charging wind after you charge charging wind, thats known, thats how the basic "combo" works.

So you just put a charging wind between anything and you can do a shotgun. Thats just a waste of time, because you can do shotgun after a blasting gust cancelling combo ( Q cancel ). which is much faster.

All the combos you wrote down makes you standing still, and if you put charging wind in there, it will make you stand still even longer. And that can put you in danger easily.

In this case you could have just done charging wind -> shotgun. Shift -> RMB -> space

Posted

Q cancel is much faster true but when u cancel it, it has no Knockdown. Combo fires the 5th charge of Charging Wind without charging and Shotgun is 50% reduced in PVP while Charging Wind isnt.

Also If you want to be mobile u can still do:

WIll of the Wind > Kick > Penetrating WInd > Charging Wind > Shotgun or

Q Cancel (Blasting Gust) > Kick > Penetrating WInd > Charging Wind > Shotgun.

Posted

Can you tell me how do you do this charging wind?

Shift + direction -> LMB + RMB after any skill?

Posted (edited)

keep LMB pressed all the time.

[LMB] > S > Q > RMB or [LMB] > S > RMB (animation is much clearer on this one so you can see whats goin on)

bit tricky its Autoattack than tap S (dont hold it else u make a step backwards) and while in the pinpoint or Q animation add RMB.

Edited by Elamea

Posted

Been trying to perfect penetrating wind cancel, which is supposed to be the hardest, to decide whether it's worthwhile to use or not.  Not as useful as shotgun, but works nicely at range.  Aons has a good video on it.  Pinpoint, cancel it left or right, F kick the air, Shift-left click fires PA.  Requires Sharp Feather I think.  Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTgezfIqevU

Posted

I did "saw" a guide with Rangers' combos:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0