• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What are the differences in the Constellations ?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hiya everyone, ( sorry for bad english grammar in advance ;P )

So i've been looking around about the constellation's in the character creation and the only thing that i've manage to find is that, each constellation offers different quests with different npc's depending on what you go with.

Is there one that makes it better for example with the crafting npc's, fishing npc's ect ect... 

Could someone clear things up for me ?    Thank you :) 

Posted

Interested in some answers as well, isn't quite clear yet.

-Jeasy

Posted

What I've been able to ascertain is that the zodiac in Black Desert Online doesn't do anything to help with stats or character abilities.  The primary role is with the conversation and stories for interactions with NPCs.  I would definitely be interested in seeing an official reply regarding this, myself.

Posted

Yeah that is most likely what it is, but it would be nice to have something letting us know what is the best option for our path in the game. Because there will be nothing worse than realising that you've picked the wrong one once we reach end game. ^^ or maybe end game we would be able to obtain them all and it's just for the start of our adventure.

Posted (edited)

Yeah that is most likely what it is, but it would be nice to have something letting us know what is the best option for our path in the game. Because there will be nothing worse than realising that you've picked the wrong one once we reach end game. ^^ or maybe end game we would be able to obtain them all and it's just for the start of our adventure.

its not that serious.

there isn't a ton of info on this because it has a very minimal impact. some people have noted that certain (filler) quests may not be available for certain people based on this. But nothing really impactful or noteworthy.

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

What I've been able to ascertain is that the zodiac in Black Desert Online doesn't do anything to help with stats or character abilities.  The primary role is with the conversation and stories for interactions with NPCs.  I would definitely be interested in seeing an official reply regarding this, myself.

Yeah its this i remember someone posting a NPC interaction and the NPC saying the persons zodiac sign in the conversation.

Posted (edited)

its not that serious.

there isn't a ton of info on this because it has a very minimal impact. some people have noted that certain (filler) quests may not be available for certain people based on this. But nothing really impactful or noteworthy.

Oh ok, thank you very much that clears a lot for me :) 

Edited by RyanG

Posted

Hiya everyone, ( sorry for bad english grammar in advance ;P )

So i've been looking around about the constellation's in the character creation and the only thing that i've manage to find is that, each constellation offers different quests with different npc's depending on what you go with.

Is there one that makes it better for example with the crafting npc's, fishing npc's ect ect... 

Could someone clear things up for me ?    Thank you :) 

NPC's have their own contellation. There's an affinity between NPCs' constellations and player's constellation. Based on this affinity, NPC interaction (which is required to gain intimacy with NPCs for various purposes) will be harder or easier, but it isn't meant to have a big impact so I wouldn't worry too much.

1 person likes this

Posted

NPC's have their own contellation. There's an affinity between NPCs' constellations and player's constellation. Based on this affinity, NPC interaction (which is required to gain intimacy with NPCs for various purposes) will be harder or easier, but it isn't meant to have a big impact so I wouldn't worry too much.

This! 

Posted

You can also change your sign ingame, just like anything else when you make your character.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0