• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

orwen Elephant Hype! [Legacy Gaming] (Veritas, Legatum, Dommestici) - Orwen | PvP | Recruiting Now

922 posts in this topic

Posted

they dodge Edan thats for sure -----en cowards 

Posted

Bump for filling some of our last slots. Shoot a survey, pop on TS and Slack, go from there.

Posted

Having fun leveling and getting to know all our new guild members! We're rocking it through headstart. :)

Posted

We have 3 guilds in the top 4 rankings of our server ^_^

Posted

First war just ended. Good fights Incardine. You definitely have some skilled guys.

d16aa3c6a7.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm still waiting for my invite :P I'm in TS now!

Posted

Having fun with our war against LoTD! Can't wait for more people to hit 50 and have some more good fights

e8111dbaf7.jpg

Posted

Honestly really enjoying the PvP with LotD, fun guys

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Good PvP with FoE, as expected. Respectful peeps and glad theyre on Orwen.

afff19a33f.jpg

465ffb9a5e.jpg

Edited by Freelancer
1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly really enjoying the PvP with LotD, fun guys

Really qsquerly? :v)

Posted

100/100 people ... rip the dream

Posted

Waiting for servers to come up :c

Posted

Hey guys, 

I was drawn to you guys from the BDO bible and was just so impressed. 

That said, I've never been with big guilds in any game and only just cozy small guilds that never really accomplished anything. I am really interested in this guild but at the same time quite intimidated by how strict and structured it is so I'm still undecided. I am going to say I'm a semi-hardcore player that loves min-maxing but just limited on time, but from what I've read in your original post the Semi-HC guys still sound like they have to be online quite a lot. 

I'm a level 32 Berserker that's committed to be good at a zerk's role (Hopefully when awakening weapon is here zerks can rise again). 

Do you think the guild would accommodate someone like me?

Thanks. 

P.S. Seriously though, that BDO bible is amazing. I've read through that thing twice. Literally my bedtime reading. 

Posted (edited)

Well hello people! I have not been evolved with TS since AA started  on its downward slide. My best times in guild were owning the server in Wildstar with out weekly City Raid Runs. I still have a couple of those saved as VOD's on my Twitch channel and YouTube channel. Can't wait to get back into this game with you guys. Should be able to log in tomorrow. I just checked and my login still works on the website and slack so that is all good to go. See you in game ! 

P.S. Here is one of the Raids on Illium from WildStar. Beware my pc has been upgraded since then and the quality is now not choppy when 100 people are attacking:p "Follow Free, Kill what Free says to kill."

Raid on Illium

Edited by Oziam
1 person likes this

Posted

Great fun PainTrain :P

9b81636752.jpg

Posted (edited)

Looking to join as a "casual gamer" lol

Really liking this game and looking to enjoy with others. I'm open to all types of game play. Somewhat of a MMO noob, I've played a few, ESO being the last one I actually put any significant amount of time into. I have TS3 currently, but can use whatever flavor VOIP you choose. I'm a 40 yr old gamer and game pretty much every night. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Server: Orwen

Family name: AixiA

*recruitment form submitted.

Edited by Sluggo

Posted (edited)

Hey Free - which server are you guys on (and channel, if you don't mind)?

I don't know if anyone in TL remembers me, but I used to go by Ferrum Blacktide in GW2 and rolled with the WvW group until TL left, and later went by Mythic on AA (though I was on a different server, I still frequently saw you guys active on reddit). 

I rolled a ranger on Orwen, so if you guys are also based there I'd be nothing less than ecstatic.

EDIT - on mobile and apparently I'm a moron, because the post is tagged Orwen. Will send in my application soon!

Edited by Day
1 person likes this

Posted

88d99c8bd6.jpg

Good job all!

Recruitment Update:

All current pending applicants need to go over the new procedure:

Application:

Recruitment is open currently. The link to the application is below. 

The process works exactly as follows:

• Apply to the guild with the survey link below.

• You will get a "Slack" invite in your email.  Slack is a chatroom/Skype-like client we use for the entire community. It is free. Be persistent in checking for this in your email. Sometimes it can appear in the spam folder.

18ab9a1c23.png

• Aside from Slack, you should join us on Teamspeak, address: legacygg.com no password.

• We do not require you to create a forum account or become an active poster if you are active on Slack, however, we post all of our guides in the private forums. Consider getting an account for later on. Website is legacygg.com 

• You will need to hang out on Teamspeak and ask when the upcoming tournament dates are. In order to join the guild, you need to participate and break into the top 10 of your class. Tournaments are usually on Saturdays/Sundays.

• Tournaments are best of 3 format. If you are able to break into the top 10 of your class, you will be "vetted". If you are vetted and there is an open slot in our guilds, you will be invited.

• Veritas is our hardcore siege guild, you must be available during Node War/Territory war nights (Thu/Fri/Sat). If you are not able to commit to that but still vetted, you may join either of the other two guilds: Dommestici and Legatum. These guilds are labeled "Semi-Hardcore/Casual".

• After 2 weeks in any of these guilds, you will be promoted and introduced to our more detailed systems and other PvP-related spreadsheets.

• Kick ass and enjoy yourself in the guild - first and foremost.

Survey form is the same link. Friends and Family do not need to apply, but they must be approved through an officer.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys. my friend is in the clan, i didnt see an option to add his name in the form fill out. 

Posted

Hey guys. my friend is in the clan, i didnt see an option to add his name in the form fill out. 

Let us know in Slack.

Posted

Hey Free - which server are you guys on (and channel, if you don't mind)?

I don't know if anyone in TL remembers me, but I used to go by Ferrum Blacktide in GW2 and rolled with the WvW group until TL left, and later went by Mythic on AA (though I was on a different server, I still frequently saw you guys active on reddit). 

I rolled a ranger on Orwen, so if you guys are also based there I'd be nothing less than ecstatic.

EDIT - on mobile and apparently I'm a moron, because the post is tagged Orwen. Will send in my application soon!

Welcome back!

Posted

Good fights again Pain Train!

79d626ffd2.jpg

a4c86ee374.jpg

c483f66914.jpg

26855c53c0.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks was a wicked 3 GvG

Posted

I love me some goooooood pvp

Posted (edited)

This shit again? 

Are you really just posting stupidities just for attention? 

How smart does that make you feel?

Just a question... no need to abuse. If it's not please let me know.

**No idea why the damn picture keeps linking from the other thread.

cavalier.jpg

Edited by Esca
picture keeps showing up