• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Maintenance on the 1st of February

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Players,

We will go into maintenance on the 1st of February from 09:00 to 10:00 UTC to fix some client issues:

To be fixed:

• Disconnect button on character selection screen

• Confirm button in the Game Settings window

Internet Explorer/Edge launcher issues have been fixed.

We thank you for your patience.
The Black Desert Team

12 people like this

Posted

Is this related to the CC?

Posted

Is this related to the CC?

yes.

Posted

noiceeeeeeee

Posted

And I hoped it was related to the actual game and/or website T_T

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm just happy that I can click disconnect to quit now, it was beginning to bother me.

Posted

thx ;)

Posted

Thx for keeping us posted!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What happened to name reservation, they said the first week of Feruary but i havent seen any further information regarding the topic.

Edited by Yebell
2 people like this

Posted

What happened to name reservation, they said the first week of Feruary but i havent seen any further information regarding the topic.

Well, why don't you try waiting for the first week and look at what they tell us?

4 people like this

Posted

Well, why don't you try waiting for the first week and look at what they tell us?

The problem with that is they said we could reserve them in the first week, but they gave no time.

If they wait too long there would be no warning about the date/time when we could reserve them.

They should give us at least a week heads up about the actual date / time.

which mean time is running out to give us such info in advanced if reservations are going to happen within the first week.

2 people like this

Posted

The problem with that is they said we could reserve them in the first week, but they gave no time.

If they wait too long there would be no warning about the date/time when we could reserve them.

They should give us at least a week heads up about the actual date / time.

which mean time is running out to give us such info in advanced if reservations are going to happen within the first week.

That's true... but given how this company is dealing with their customers I doubt they'd do something like that.. we can only wait.

Posted

Great :) thanks for the update.

Posted

could i know wheni can have the game install and if it will be found on some countrys or it will be every where....?????? :$:$:$

Posted

could i know wheni can have the game install and if it will be found on some countrys or it will be every where....?????? :$:$:$

You'll be able to download the client the closer we get to CBT2(February 18th). As for IP blocks, check out this thread:

Posted

Actually, the Daum team said in early February. The forumites converted that to the first week of February and have repeated it so many times most people now believe it.

See this thread: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/8038-pm-diary-22-cash-shop-and-more/

where @PM_Belsazar said:

"February

Family and Character Name reservations for those that have pre-ordered the game will be available from early February. We are targeting first week  +/-  a few days."

3 people like this

Posted

any way you could make the Wizard NOT just be an old dude? :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I would just be patient and see what happens. :)

3 people like this

Posted

Please

1 person likes this

Posted

Is it CC, or CCM? I've seen admins refer to it as the CCM and players refer to it as the CC. Sorry for dumb question, but I'm making a guide so.. I wanna use the correct term and all.

Posted (edited)

well, I mean it's totally sexist having a cute/hot young witch, while the wizard has to be this ancient raisin (no offence to old people)... Is it because guys are supposed to need more time than girls to learn stuff ("magic"), or because an old female character in games is just unacceptable? -_-  I get the whole "Gandalf style", but a younger wizard should also be an option, like with the witch. Kind of ruins the immersion for me, having to play as an old dude.

Edited by Codex12

Posted

well, I mean it's totally sexist having a cute/hot young witch, while the wizard has to be this ancient raisin (no offence to old people)... Is it because guys are supposed to need more time than girls to learn stuff ("magic"), or because an old female character in games is just unacceptable? -_-  I get the whole "Gandalf style", but a younger wizard should also be an option, like with the witch. Kind of ruins the immersion for me, having to play as an old dude.

It is a part of the lore, immerse yourself into the lore and there will be no problem.  I think it would be cool if there were a system where you could start out as an apprentice to your class and as you progress your appearance ages.

1 person likes this

Posted

@cm_praballo  will the issue with bitdefender antivirus and gameguard be fixed?

Posted

Are you planning on fixing CCM character bugs in another patch? Thank-you for working hard! 

1 person likes this