• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Not the same anymore

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys. 

As you might now i play alot of BDO.

But recently i just had this really tasty meal at a restaurant that was amazing for the first time that i ate it.

Then after i kept eating and eating it every day i eventually started hating it just because i was consuming it so much.

Any suggestions? 

Posted

Just stfu

4 people like this

Posted

Just stfu

Can you help me please?

Do i blame myself for eating so much of the tasty food

Or do i blame the cook for not making the meal tastier every time that i went to eat there

Posted

Any suggestions? 

Time for a break.

I'm right there with you actually, found myself utterly disinterested logging in yesterday... Didn't help that like 2 people in my guild were on.

Posted

Time for a break.
I'm right there with you actually, found myself utterly disinterested logging in yesterday... Didn't help that like 2 people in my guild were on.

i still play BDO every day and i'm a long time away from burning out. :^)

1 person likes this

Posted

Nonsense, now get back to devouring that thing!

...and lock this thread while you do it.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys. 

But recently i just had this really tasty meal at a restaurant that was amazing for the first time that i ate it.

Then after i kept eating and eating it every day i eventually started hating it just because i was consuming it so much.

Any suggestions? 

Can you help me please?

Do i blame myself for eating so much of the tasty food

Or do i blame the cook for not making the meal tastier every time that i went to eat there

No but you can blame the restaurant if you desync when you bring the fork to your mouth and accidentally stab the person sitting behind you in the head.  

Edited by Vunak
1 person likes this

Posted

No but you can blame the restaurant if you desync when you bring the fork to your mouth and accidentally stab the person sitting behind you in the head.  

that.... sounds like fun...

Posted

Hey guys. 

Any suggestions? 

good wine and some seasoning should do the job or dont eat for couple of days and then you will find it awesome again

Posted

You can try adding additional flavours to the meal to make it taste better such as my lips (✿◡‿◡)

Posted (edited)

i still play BDO every day and i'm a long time away from burning out. :^)

I'm not burnt out so much as frustrated.

TLDR I don't have enough time and bad luck (50 fail stacks and counting trying to get a grunil helm to +12 + 4 blue coral ring pri attempts blown up)

Edited by bakimono

Posted

good wine and some seasoning should do the job or dont eat for couple of days and then you will find it awesome again

But what if I don't have the patience or self-control for that :( 

Posted

If something you are supposed to do for fun becomes a job.. its time to stop.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can try adding additional flavours to the meal to make it taste better such as my lips (✿◡‿◡)

That's lewd... 

Can we talk more about this in private  (✿◡‿◡)

If something you are supposed to do for fun becomes a job.. its time to stop.

I wish everyone had common sense like that 

Posted

I wish everyone had common sense like that 

I burned out long ago after Raiding in WoW.  Nowadays its more "casual" play... wich i hoped BDO had. Sadly even there are tons of things to do in the game, the only occupation bringing you forward is grind. Trade? Yes cool, but brings no money compared to Grinding. Fishing? Only AFK useful.  Training .. More AFK....Crafting.. stil no match for grinding, in XP/Money/Time. 

Sadly, BDO is a lot of pretty illusions til you see the only thing behind those pretty illusions... the grind. I allready deinstalled. 

Its called sandbox, bit its a grindbox.... for me the last true sandbox game was Star Wars Galaxies.

1 person likes this

Posted

I burned out long ago after Raiding in WoW.  Nowadays its more "casual" play... wich i hoped BDO had. Sadly even there are tons of things to do in the game, the only occupation bringing you forward is grind. Trade? Yes cool, but brings no money compared to Grinding. Fishing? Only AFK useful.  Training .. More AFK....Crafting.. stil no match for grinding, in XP/Money/Time. 

Sadly, BDO is a lot of pretty illusions til you see the only thing behind those pretty illusions... the grind. I allready deinstalled. 

Its called sandbox, bit its a grindbox.... for me the last true sandbox game was Star Wars Galaxies.

I could disagree tbh. Think like Cooking/Alchemy/Crafting can net you 50+ mil a day at high tiers ( and if you know what you're doing ) 

But you can also get 50+ mil a day from pure grinding.

But i agree that this game is a grind-fiesta. And tbh that's why i love it cause we rarely get those anymore 

Posted

I'm not burnt out so much as frustrated.

TLDR I don't have enough time and bad luck (50 fail stacks and counting trying to get a grunil helm to +12 + 4 blue coral ring pri attempts blown up)

I feel that same pain man. I think my hidden rng stat is set to always fail.

Posted

But i agree that this game is a grind-fiesta. And tbh that's why i love it cause we rarely get those anymore 

The grind I have no problem with... that part I actually find relaxing when I can actually settle into a grind without having to deal with people trying to step on my toes.
I would have gotten into a different grind based game but this one has action combat... Tera dialed down the grind, ramped up the casual, and added in overpowered female gender locked classes which pretty much killed any and all love I had for it so... It was this or DFO and I'm starting to consider DFO again.

Right?

I mean I know I can force but getting to 46 fail stacks on a +11 armor is freaking brutal AF.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why dont you guys force it then.

Posted

Nonsense, now get back to devouring that thing!

...and lock this thread while you do it.

Why? It doesn't break a single TOS.

Posted

Why dont you guys force it then.

Because I was stupid and did it the fail way and now I need to replenish silvers.

1 person likes this

Posted

No reason to only play one game.

Posted

So mods move this thread to off-topic. but dont merge all the "Im leaving" "game isnt fun" "dead game" threads into the farewells megathread? 

Cmon guys. stop hating on us off-topic residents 

Posted

So mods move this thread to off-topic. but dont merge all the "Im leaving" "game isnt fun" "dead game" threads into the farewells megathread? 

Yeah, that's sad

Posted

I guess after getting to much shit for locking so many threads, move them to off-topic instead.

Smart move, Daum, smart move.

But we will retaliate, I promise.