• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EURO 2016 Events

133 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys, rly?,...thx for implementing a "blue" football,...so the drop chances for "most-wanted blue gear" like MoS, Ancient Seal, etc. a totally broken now!,..thumbs up!

This.

Posted

The game is called Football, not "soccer".

The whole world calls it football, except Americ*nts.

They say "football" when refering to a game where they run around with an egg-shaped object in their hands: "American football" ( also known as Handegg )

it's soccer not football......

Posted

I do not believe this individual was expecting Europeans to start calling "football" by the term of "soccer".  I do believe he was merely pointing out that the term was not originally an American term in response to the original poster's derogatory comment about Americans in general. I do not believe that anyone expects anyone else to change what they call something specifically because it is called something else completely different in their own country.

Asking an American to update their dictionary is the same as an American asking you to update your dictionary.  Acceptance that everyone has their own terminology in use is all that you can ask for.

Refusing to get with the trend can only end with one result, get left behind.

Posted

No USA or Korean flag?

Posted

niceee ty :D

Posted

I'd prefer it if you left trash like this out of the game and instead concentrated on class balance, sieges/node wars and focused on stopping this game failing in the EU, which it most certainly is.....just a suggestion!

1 person likes this

Posted

The flags are for teams that actually showed up for the Euros.

They are in the running.

Posted

DECORUUUM!

Posted

Guys, rly?,...thx for implementing a "blue" football,...so the drop chances for "most-wanted blue gear" like MoS, Ancient Seal, etc. a totally broken now!,..thumbs up!

Different loot table. Still getting the same amount of drops. Nothing changed.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't get it. Why people need to start useless conversations like these ones? Call it how you want it and don't choke forum/thread, because everyone is the smartest and will never say to the other one that he is right.
Also it is EUROpean Championship so no American or any other non Europe country flags, it is pretty clear if you take 1 minute to read it.

Posted

0ro8za0.png

..if anyone got one already and could share a screenie :3 

Posted

Hmm so for a game that said we are not going to do PTW .......You out right lied,as buying paints and redo them and selling them in the Ah now ........going to have to ask for my money back for what i spent in the game on my toons ....Cause i just see a guy from my guild spend $30 and get 30mil in 5 mins............I am really piss't off now.......

Posted (edited)

[Deleted]
Nothing in the Lore supports any of this real life bollocks.

No USA or Korean flag?

Clue ... Euro.

[Deleted content] Bypassing language filter.

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted content] Bypassing language filter.

Posted (edited)

"The word "soccer" is actually British. It derives from the game's proper name, association football, with the "soc" bit taken from the word "association" .

Who cares? That doesn't contradict anything that was said.. Even in Great Britain they call it FOOTBALL. (So you must feel really stupid now?)

In this century, only a sucker would call it "soccer" :D 

So for now:

LOLBOTS.gif

Edited by o_O

Posted

then why is the event being pushed to the US and not only EuRo servers. 

Because then the NA players would cry that the Euro servers were getting something that they weren't.

When there is a Superbowl event do you expect there to be anything to do with it from outside the US?

Posted

so drop rate is super low?

Posted

lol at people getting butthurt over "soccer" and "football". Oh, my goodness... go outside people.

2 people like this

Posted

This is another rum event...isn't it.

...only need 20*

*3,000+ mobs later; 7 soccer/football/futbol-majigs

Posted

Portugal of course! Even though the ball just. WONT. GO. IN. 

Posted

Albania <3

Posted

Not a big deal really since american football is directly descended from rugby football.  Anyone who knows the history of the 3 sports will probably not get worked up about it.  I have played and follow all 3 without descending into madness and getting all worked up into a froth of rage at naming conventions.

Heh, yea.  That's actually why it's just simply called "football" in the U.S.  We don't actually call it "American football", that's only what the rest of the world calls it, because, apparently, two different sports can't have the same name on this planet, regardless of the fact that gridiron football (it's technically correct name) was originated from both association football AND rugby football.  But hey, go ahead and bash on us, we're a tough country and can handle the world's salt.  :D

Posted (edited)

Please make event loot like this not get plastered across the top of the screen.

Edited by Scamdalf

Posted

The fact that you even expect us to use the term 'Soccer' as a European is somewhat offensive imo...

If something as trivial as that offends you, you're in for one hell of a miserable life.

2 people like this

Posted

SO NO JAMAICAN FLAG NOT EVEN THAT WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE FLAGS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

IM SURE THEIR IS MORE THAN THAT >.<

Posted

Got a flag. Not worth it.. go for the trophies. (7 int points, no stats)