• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EURO 2016 Events

133 posts in this topic

Posted

Btw are you limited to 1 flag or you can collect em all?

Posted

Soccer is an outdated alternative British term for football, Americans need to update their dictionary.

Yeah, we'll get right on that right after we drop the Imperial system for Metric.

Posted

To you all outside Europe - 

Stop whining about that you want your flag or whatever also in the package. This is an European Event, I dont know how often people have to tell you that before it actually sinks in. This whole game of BDO isnt even a year old either, so stay calm, keep your pants on and dare to wait to see if there will be some Superbowl stuff or Chinese NewYear or whatever later on! Just wait and see and stop getting twisted. 

And as many also say, who cares how someone calls the game? Cities can also have different names or spellings depending on the language, so chill out, enjoy the event and watch some of the games on TV :)

Posted

People fight about the dumbest sh*t on the internet...

Call it what you want, who honestly cares...? 9_9

(For all of you SeriousSallys out there, the answer is no one. No one cares.)

Posted

No Nigerian flag?

Posted

No Nigerian flag?

69070268.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

16gjgy.thumb.jpg.a8dfd9702ed197813c4e666

Posted

Where is the flag for Denmark?

Posted

Just got a flag, a norn ireland fleg for transparency... It's fecking tiny O.o I've seen crop tops with more fabric

Posted

I don't understand... You are making an in-game activity and putting Turkish Flag there and at the same time your blocking our IP for not to join this event. Funny... not at all...

To you all outside Europe - 

Stop whining about that you want your flag or whatever also in the package. This is an European Event, I dont know how often people have to tell you that before it actually sinks in. This whole game of BDO isnt even a year old either, so stay calm, keep your pants on and dare to wait to see if there will be some Superbowl stuff or Chinese NewYear or whatever later on! Just wait and see and stop getting twisted. 

And as many also say, who cares how someone calls the game? Cities can also have different names or spellings depending on the language, so chill out, enjoy the event and watch some of the games on TV :)

As Turkey, we are outside of Europe according to BDO. But we played in EURO 2016. But our country is IP blocked because we are not part of EU. But our flag is there for an in-game activity and you can get your country flag if you can achieve. But we cannot enter the game because we are IP blocked. Confused :P 

3 people like this

Posted

The game is called Football, not "soccer".

The whole world calls it football, except Americ*nts.

They say "football" when refering to a game where they run around with an egg-shaped object in their hands: "American football" ( also known as Handegg )

Perhaps there is a reason us Americ*nts call it soccer - maybe because our football dates as far back as your EuroPEON "football". Then again, if your knowledge of European Football and American Soccer were anywhere close to your moronic bias against the reason you're not speaking f*ucking GERMAN, then maybe your post wouldn't have been so STUPID. Your "handegg" is EXACTLY what the original European football was - irregular shaped objects such as animal skulls or animal bladders, much the same as original native Americans used those SAME centuries earlier before the "official" forms of football and soccer were introduced. Interestingly, the modern organized version of American football dates back as early as 1820, which predates European (British) formal football by about 20 years. So who had it first? Just because Europe, who's only OTHER singular accomplishment is forming a union that is falling apart and being -----d by Belgians, thinks that the game must be called football by everyone on the planet doesn't make it so. 

Tell you what, though. When you come save OUR ass, TWICE in 30 years, you can tell us to re-name our football something else.

Yeah. Idiot

3 people like this

Posted

In the weeks that this event has been running I've had one....thats right....ONE....football drop...and I play least an hour each day.

:D

Posted

Would it be possible to get an extension or drop rate increase for this event?  I'm a collector from events like this and the DDoS has really cut into my playtime for probably the most grindy event thus far.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes, an extension to the Football event would be amazing. I haven't been able to collect many of the flags yet. With the Valencia patch release and new events, there's so many things to do. @CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska Please consider extending this event, even if its only by a week (so it ends with the rest of the Valencia events).

Added edit: Been farming Sausans main rotation 10+hrs a day for the past 2 days. With all this grinding, I've gained 42%, yet only 80 footballs. Don't you think the drop rate is a bit low? That equals 40 footballs per 10 hours, or 4 footballs per hour...
(note that I have more than 80 footballs, that's just the amount I've gained from the past 2 days)

Edited by Apocalypticae
1 person likes this

Posted

I do not see the USA flag on the list ???? what sell a game to us and we can't support our countries TEAM >>>>

lol no usa in the Europe cup, thxs 4 lols

Perhaps there is a reason us Americ*nts call it soccer - maybe because our football dates as far back as your EuroPEON "football". Then again, if your knowledge of European Football and American Soccer were anywhere close to your moronic bias against the reason you're not speaking f*ucking GERMAN, then maybe your post wouldn't have been so STUPID. Your "handegg" is EXACTLY what the original European football was - irregular shaped objects such as animal skulls or animal bladders, much the same as original native Americans used those SAME centuries earlier before the "official" forms of football and soccer were introduced. Interestingly, the modern organized version of American football dates back as early as 1820, which predates European (British) formal football by about 20 years. So who had it first? Just because Europe, who's only OTHER singular accomplishment is forming a union that is falling apart and being -----d by Belgians, thinks that the game must be called football by everyone on the planet doesn't make it so. 

Tell you what, though. When you come save OUR ass, TWICE in 30 years, you can tell us to re-name our football something else.

Yeah. Idiot

indeed sir 2 true

Posted

Btw are you limited to 1 flag or you can collect em all?

Gotta catch 'em all! (You can collect them all)

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah. Idiot

Looking here -->  http://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/who-we-are/the-game/

I think we gotta hand this one to the Chinese :)

The very earliest form of the game for which there is scientific evidence was an exercise from a military manual dating back to the second and third centuries BC in China.

This Han Dynasty forebear of football was called Tsu' Chu and it consisted of kicking a leather ball filled with feathers and hair through an opening, measuring only 30-40cm in width, into a small net fixed onto long bamboo canes.

Posted

interior pts of the items? flag? trophy?

Posted

I've been playing the game for the last 4 days... like 8 hours a day and i haven't gotten a football drop.... seriously?

1 person likes this

Posted

interior pts of the items? flag? trophy?

Trophy is 30 points and flags are 7 points

Posted

Until a country needs help, then everyone wants/expects the Americans to help.

Posted

Does the AP/DP buff end after the event expires?

Congrats to Portugal btw

Posted

Until a country needs help, then everyone wants/expects the Americans to help.

Nah, that´s what the Americans like to think, when they barge in or try to meddle uninvited.

Posted (edited)

Stop making these stupid events as drops.... They are clearly pissing people off. Getting in the way of other rare drops / ddos attacks etc.  I would've actually played this game and had fun over the past 6-7 months but I have felt forced to play to not miss out which I could already be max level but left burnt out everytime I learn what I need to do for some stupid event and I just don't want to even think about this game I've already missed out on some stuff like easter crap and that sakura pot. My experience in MMO's is that events are supposed to be easy and doable by everyone... this is just some way to force people into playing... I am lvl 21 and haven't had the time to even put any skillpoints in. I've killed thousands of beetles for a stupid hat because I didn't have time to level up which I could be max level once again instead of killing them but beetles were the faster option to get rum... It sucks when I need to get a better PC but forced to put up with lag on my laptop because of some stupid event. I've already been through the pain of quitting and then thinking I can come back to a game but then realise how much I've missed out on so don't tell me not to play, i'm only playing to not miss out so when I have a better computer it will be enjoyable. You know what.... just stop making items exclusive to stupid shit altogether or guarantee this stuff will all come back next year for everyone. It makes me sick how much people can rub shit in others faces simply because their grubby nose was in it first, most people probably don't even know there was a freaking forum to look at for these events and I would say they quit because that's what I did once (EA can suck my bawlz). It really is even worse to miss out on something when you are present during the dates/times but simply cannot understand it properly because you maswell be a level 50+ and kill higher level shit for easier drops. _l_ your foolsball event

Edited by Soulfly
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I agree, events should be fun. These past few events have been far from fun. The rum event required 600 rum, which is a lot for some people, but the droprate wasn't too bad. These footballs on the other hand... 490 footballs needed to collect everything? This is honestly too much for an item that drops so rarely.

As I mentioned a few posts above, I only got ~2-4 footballs an hour while grinding at Sausans. This is with a party, lv8 node, 3 pets (2 T4, 1 T3), and actively looting corpses myself. I'm sure you CMs can vouch for this since you play the game as well. How is 490 footballs even remotely possible for people who want to afk, do lifeskills, and not grind everyday for 3-4 hours a day? I'm at 204 footballs myself, which seems to be more than most of the people I've asked in my parties. The average appears to be around 100-150 footballs. Of course, these guys don't care about the event and most don't even know what it's for. That's why you aren't seeing many posts on this thread asking for increased rates/extention/etc - most people don't care about some measly flags and a trophy, not because the rates are actually fair. The pirate event offered cool appearance items, and who doesn't want free eyepatches and hats? 

All I ask are two things:
1) Please extend the event by one week so that it ends on the 20th, the same day as the Valencia patch events. I've been grinding hours everyday to try and get the 490, 40 a day for the next week should be enough.
2) Consider making future events that incorporate lifeskills, or allow lifeskills to yield the drop as well (even if at a lower rate). Don't make grinding the only way to obtain event items. Some games have event items that are temporarily craftable, why not add that in BDO?

Tags: @CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo

Edited by Apocalypticae