• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch 15.06 (Siege War) postponed

788 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Jouska Wizards get the buffs from KR that they have because other classes have awakenings..yet no one has awakenings here yet. Meanwhile..poor Valkyrie, I got to their section of these buffs and cried for them. 

Posted

GJ!

Posted

Super Armor has been added to Meteor Shower during Front Guard and attack.

• Front Guard has been added to Blizzard

• I LOVE YOU DAUM.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, all you assholes complaining and raging at Daum for this. 

They get the notes from Pearl Abyss. 

They have no control over the EXACT changes. 

They Ask pearl abyss for changes, pearl abyss changes it, but pearl abyss is in charge of Kr. When do you people learn? 

You act like Daum's supposed to make the game fit exactly YOUR opinion, "I'm a warrior who doesn't use any of these skills!?" Well two of our warriors do use them. 

Not every player is the exact same as you, this isn't league of legends where theres a correct meta, build, and a definite strength or best build/skill set. Fun fact? Theres 3 viable skill sets for TAMERS. 

We're by far the least interesting, but we have 3 different 300skp sets we could chose to use. 

Idk about other classes, but I'm happy Daum's trying. Give them constructive criticism or gtfo.

The fact that Daum took over being the publisher for our regions while allowing the parent company to do all the Dev work and decision making opens them up to this criticism. Are they basically google translate for us? Yeah. People are just trying to push the shit back uphill that rolled down to them.

Posted

RIP Warrior .... Refund me all Pearls i spent on this piece of shit Class so i can reroll and actually enjoy the game. @CM_Tytyes

Posted

Liking everything but the lack of love for tamer. Not happy at all the AI for heilang hasn't had any improvement. He still becomes invisible. He still does stupid shit. And he still hits like a marshmallow and dies faster than a fruit fly. Why can't you put more effort in PA?? He is supposed to be a core part of our class, we don't get any passive buffs like other classes for that reason. 

Posted

No Energy Costs Proccesser will love u for this trash, No XP lose, Lower HP/more xp for Mobs...every mob is free loot then, no challange at all, u only need time, with no job nice :D. Wasted...

Posted

lololll youre joking with the giant buffs right? can you please PLEASE stop listening to PVE players and talk to the actual people that PVP

Posted (edited)

Other crowd control skill will not be applied after using grabbing or bound skill.

Can we get some clarification on this? Does this mean that floats will no longer work directly after grabs? Or does this mean that you can't chain grabs, or perhaps other people's CC won't be applied after my own grabs?

@PM_Belsazar

Edited by Atlasyn

Posted

=) atleast they are trying people, stop ya -----ing. Good job, looking forward to the chances, and zerk might even be worth playing now if they have some hp regain skills. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Everything is looking pretty nice apart from

• No energy for processing - ruins the idea of the skill really.
  • Wizard buffs - They're already OPOP (Don't balance for awakenings when were still months off).

Pearl Abyss could do with setting more achievable deadlines for Daum to pass onto us. Twice is forgivable, but if major updates continue to be delayed time and time again.... I can really seeing that reflecting negatively on your player base.

Thank u

Posted

@PM_Belsazar thank you for finally having patch notes before maintenance . . . also hope ninja is soon :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska Energy won’t be consumed when processing(L) In all your interviews you made it seem that this would not happen can you please please

check with developers about their intention and see if you can elaborate based on their feedback. 

many thanks

Edited by Burnweed

Posted

WTF are you on about -.-

mLQnSqN.pngWarrior

• Fixed the issue where WP would decrease after using Hilt Smash.

Buffed

• Cool down time for Counter I, II, III has been changed from 6sec. to 5 sec.

Buffed

• Cool down time for Force Slash has been changed from 12 sec. to 9 sec.

Buffed

• Damage for Ground Slash I, II, III will no longer decreases against players.

Buffed

• Cool down time for Frenzied Charge has been changed from 30 sec. to 20 sec.

Buffed

• Damage for Frenzied Charge has been increased against players.

Buffed

• Damage for Deep Thrust I has been decreased from 80% to 135%

meaningless nerf

• Damage for Deep Thrust II has been increased from 103% to 175%.

extremely buffed

• Damage for Deep Thrust III has been increased from 133% to 225%.

extremely buffed

• Cool down time for Piercing Spear has been changed from 12 sec. to 11 sec.

Buffed

• Damage for Scars of Dusk has been increased against players.

Buffed

• Damage for Ultimate: Deep Thrust has been increased from 80% to 150%.

extremely buffed

so in all warriors have been buffed across the board, by a LOT compared to most characters and compared to counter part Valk which got nearly nothing, or Witch which basically just got adjustments and few useless skill changes, Wars are in a Far better spot now than before

Most of those are useless and ........ Tahhhh Dahhhh

Other crowd control skill will not be applied after using grabbing or bound skill.

Posted

because double dmg and lower CD on a handfull of skills means nothing nope. but something which touches 50% of the classes, but only 1 skill of war outweigh it all ;)

Double damage on a skill that is meant for cc and as such doesn't really deal damage is useless in fact. It still doesn't do anything. The lower cd is not bad but not quite enough to make up for the fact that we can't combo anymore.

Posted

WTF are you on about -.-

mLQnSqN.pngWarrior

Buffed

• Damage for Scars of Dusk has been increased against players.

This is the only thing that is a damage increase for us...the rest were pointless changes to skills that do not help our situation.

Posted

Energy won’t be consumed when processing(L)

CetZZkAW4AELbrq.thumb.jpg.3e034aa96cd0b8

Posted

compared to all other classes they got nerfed in effectiveness vs. everything -.-

so maybe just stfu on that front.

on top of that breaking bugs are STILL not fixed and been there since mediah release.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/86559-bugged-witch-skills/

because double dmg and lower CD on a handfull of skills means nothing nope. but something which touches 50% of the classes, but only 1 skill of war outweigh it all ;)

Have you ever played a Warrior ? That CC change ends the class, it's ONLY combo required a grab > float to deal damage. This changes that to ZERO combos.

Deep Thrust was for cancelling, Frenzied Charge is a dead skill, Scars of Dusk is for PvE only, Counter was only used after a Grab as it's RNG to Float and Piercing Spear can't hit anything that moves.

Again it might look impressive but its dead buff for dead skills with a CC change aimed at Awakening combat which we don't have .... Yes it's a Nerf. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just tossing my vote in about the processing change if it's true.

Please don't make it cost no energy.

It devalues time and effort people have already put into it and will lower the value of almost all crafted goods. I honestly don't see a long term benefit to changing it, it will make the people who -don't care- about crafting happy but the people who do care about crafting will suffer.   Don't take away some enjoyment from the people who do care just for the sake of the people that don't care because ultimately, they still wont care.

I feel like a better fix wood just be to add tier 1 materials to workshops. (aka melted shards and planks)

Edited by Lsayden
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I miss the part where it said this game will no longer be a carebear game?

We bought your game for open world pvp with consequences, and you make it carebear 3 months later. Can we get a refund? Like, if I marry a chick and she turns out to be a dude, I would get a divorce fairly quick.  

Had to login just to like that post lol.

Yeah idk haven't played in two weeks after 3 hardcore months, i am both with uni exams and waiting to see what they do about the pk system. Following the patch notes and watching how they still don't touch the op sorcs and keep buffing the witch/wizs? Like a good man said on the first page i really think they don't even play the damn game.

Few weeks on the verge of selling my account, but i really would want to till have hope, the concept is great, and has a lot of potential, but it is disastrous decisions over and over and i am really getting tired...

Edited by FONS

Posted

compared to all other classes they got nerfed in effectiveness vs. everything -.-

so maybe just stfu on that front.

on top of that breaking bugs are STILL not fixed and been there since mediah release.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/86559-bugged-witch-skills/

Double dmg on nothing is nothing. This might help in no potion 1v1s but it doesn't help real game play. These aren't damage skills they buffed damage on utility skills.

How did wizards get nerfed?

Posted

Very nice. Don't worry about the -----y little whiners PM_Belsazar. Some of us actually understand what you're doing and are very appreciative of how fast we're getting this content. Keep up the good work :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I was really hoping they would address first person view.

I know it's trivial but such a beautifully designed world would be imersive in first person view.

Unfortunately there is no field of view slider so it looks as though you are running around with binoculars on!

Please consider a fix for future patches - thank you :)

Edited by Hexplate

Posted

Good notes, lol some that was hated after long discussions lol, i love this patch lol.

Finally i can process all 5k iron i  got, and since i can level 50 strength... just crazy lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Cash Shop details will be shared at patch day.

Give me Garvey Regan TAKE MY MONEY!!!