• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch 15.06 (Siege War) postponed

788 posts in this topic

Posted

Buffing Wizards. You people suffer from some severe mental disability. Do you even play your own goddamn game?

What buff? Oh, you can't interrupt the "ultimate" skill extra slow castings? That is real problem. Maybe you should walk away. You will be in 200m whet meteor land. :D

Posted

Can someone post pic how Archer Guard costume looks on Warrior ?

Posted

All these ppl talking about Ranger buffs clearly never played the class.

The Iframe on the EES is complete garbage since most classes get to you before it can be even remotefully usefull and even then it only gets applied when its not on Cooldown (Wich they increased.....)

Spirit healing was garbage anyway and has no place in PvP in the first place since you are always using abbilities etc. so what an INCREDIBLE buff, Thanks!

It doesn't trigger on any skill but your basic attack and the second arrow fase of Evasive Explosion Shot (Wich is garbage).

Now the mana reduction on shotgun/will of the wind is the only thing I'd consider an actual buff here and we have no clue as to how much it will be reduced (cus when do they ever give you any real information.)

No actually we get nerfed here, since our most usefull attack in GvG is Ultimate: Descending Current, wich gets a cooldown timer on it. Granted we don't know what that means exactly, but it seems safe to assume it will be unuseable when on CD wich basically removes the whole point of why you skill into it in the first place.

We're sure as hell not using it for the normal Descending Current, no the point was we can spam Ulti to keep up pressure and hold positions. If we now have to F**king wait to use it classes will just run up to the position. Awfull.

Otherwise decent patch notes but Daum/Pearl Abyss keep trying to disguise these changes as buffs while in reality most of these things are either useless (oh YAY reduced durability usage on MELEE SKILLS<<<< IM A RANGED CLASS!!! PLS BUFF MY DAGGER SOME MORE) or don't outweigh the nerfs (not even started on the CC change wich is awefull for classes like Zer/Warrior.)

2 people like this

Posted

I'm kinda confused about the processing thing requiring no energy? I don't mind because I don't really train it, I'm more into gathering, but aren't the leaderboards for processing gonna skyrocket now? Like I think some people will get really upset about this...

Posted

Name Tag will be displayed even if players equip Ghillie suit in node, siege and red battle field.

ok, but i want my pearls back, thanks!

Posted

GMs shouldn't be allowed to use the word "adjusted" (and similar) anymore.

Posted

"Quartermaster has been added to the guild member ranks."

Which options have the quartermaster? Is this the "vice-leader"?

In the Siege/Node Wars Tutorials always the word "vice-leader" appears. Is it the same or diffrent things?

Posted

So they added the witch/wizard buff that KR got to be able to fight against awakenings.. but we have no -----ing awakenings.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Weren't those buffs to the Wizard applied in Korea to balance them out with other classes that had their awakening already?

Seems pretty insane to put them in at the game's current state where wizards are already dominating large scale PvP.

Edited by Enforce
2 people like this

Posted

ok, but i want my pearls back, thanks!

You know.... its a Gathering Outfit ...... not a "How to make Node/Siege Wars worse Outfit"

You still have what you paid for, so stop QQ.

2 people like this

Posted

I love the change that Ghillie suits won't work in PVP areas (I have one, but I don't see why everyone should be forced to buy one to have an equal fight when we are doing VP things).

Finally, someone who gets the entire thing and not only complains cause they lost a major unbalanced feature gained by real money only. Thank you Mountain Hound!

All those who complains: You claim to like pvp and enjoy it? Then start respecting the system of it. Using real money to advance one way or another is not respecting the system, it's admitting you suck completely in pvp and need advantages. I'm yet to see any pvp'er or pvp guild that has earnt respect by skills.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You are so annoying ... Just go already. These people quitting because of this are idiots. W / e ...

Are you sure everyone quitting is and idiot? xD

Go back to reality and handle the truth. This game is slowly dying. 

Edited by Rebi

Posted

You know.... its a Gathering Outfit ...... not a "How to make Node/Siege Wars worse Outfit"

You still have what you paid for, so stop QQ.

This.

Posted

All the sparkles xD

A useless warrior, what do we do? we put it in for beautification of the nodes wars? But it makes no sense! why not listen to us? all complain of their class and buff it to him, we almost do not talk .. "PATCH X- warrior skill [Useless] increased, however, will we remove the CC ;)"? ... But yes yes, keep it Daum, continue to screw the warrior, that's why nobody uses it and why it will become extinct.

Posted

Finally, someone who gets the entire thing and not only complains cause they lost a major unbalanced feature gained by real money only. Thank you Mountain Hound!

All those who complains: You claim to like pvp and enjoy it? Then start respecting the system of it. Using real money to advance one way or another is not respecting the system, it's admitting you suck completely in pvp and need advantages. I'm yet to see any pvp'er or pvp guild that has earnt respect by skills.

I think the whine is more about "being forced" to buy something for real money and after a while the item being changed not being "mendatory" anymore for "competitive" play. They tend to change a lot of cash shop items which are expensive and bought with real money. It's nearly like buying Mercedes car and after a while the company changes the producer of the car. And the biggest whine is when the producer gets downgraded.

A lot of people bought it just to be competitive vs other people who bought it etc. There's no refunds. And it's hardly a gathering outfit. It's more like "free-out-of-jail card" for hackers if you've ever played Monopoly :(

Posted

• When restoring item durability with Fragment of Memory(Based on x1), the durability will be restored based on grade.

• White +10

• Green +5

• Blue +2

• Yellow +1

• When restoring item durability with Fragment of Memory and Memory of Master(based on x1), the amount of durability durability restored will be based on grade.

• White +30

• Green +15

• Blue +6

• Yellow +3

What is Memory of Master?

Posted (edited)

I think the whine is more about "being forced" to buy something for real money and after a while the item being changed not being "mendatory" anymore for "competitive" play. They tend to change a lot of cash shop items which are expensive and bought with real money. It's nearly like buying Mercedes car and after a while the company changes the producer of the car. And the biggest whine is when the producer gets downgraded.

A lot of people bought it just to be competitive vs other people who bought it etc. There's no refunds. And it's hardly a gathering outfit. It's more like "free-out-of-jail card" for hackers if you've ever played Monopoly :(

Then I'll say what those who bought it said before the change: No one is forced to buy anything.

All of a sudden everyone admits it was to gain an advantage in pvp ("or lvl out the field"), before it was 'not' an advantage in pvp. All turn coats tbh. Anyway, the suit is still giving the +2 gathering, so it's still giving what promised in the first place.

Edit: And the effect still applies in open pvp, it's changed in certain areas where this advantage should not be allowed. I for one enjoy that guild can't add it as a requirement to join, that would be "forcing" players to buy something for real money.

Edited by Zajo

Posted

What is Memory of Master?

Loyalty shop item

Posted

Loyalty shop item

I hope this is translation error and not new pearl shop item. Loyalty item:

Artisan’s Memory

Posted

Then I'll say what those who bought it said before the change: No one is forced to buy anything.

All of a sudden everyone admits it was to gain an advantage in pvp ("or lvl out the field"), before it was 'not' an advantage in pvp. All turn coats tbh. Anyway, the suit is still giving the +2 gathering, so it's still giving what promised in the first place.

Sorry, but I must disagree.

The "hide your name" thing was also advertised so it is changing concept of the item after people bought it.

And also you are somewhat forced to buy it. The train drives somewhat itself. If most of melees in your RB has Ghillie and you don't than you'll most of time be focused and after a while you'll just "have to buy it" to blend with the others.

And don't get me wrong. I'm neither defending the change nor I'm against it. I'm simply stating that changing the product you've sold without giving a chance for refunds is wrong, just like it was with Plum outfit and changing the model after a lot of people already bought it. There's more polite solutions to such matters, even partial refunds or discounts if the "product is faulty and has to be changed". But that just proves that whatever you'll buy from cashshop might change so don't get to attached to the money vs product you buy.

2 people like this

Posted

All these ppl talking about Ranger buffs clearly never played the class.

The Iframe on the EES is complete garbage since most classes get to you before it can be even remotefully usefull and even then it only gets applied when its not on Cooldown (Wich they increased.....)

Spirit healing was garbage anyway and has no place in PvP in the first place since you are always using abbilities etc. so what an INCREDIBLE buff, Thanks!

It doesn't trigger on any skill but your basic attack and the second arrow fase of Evasive Explosion Shot (Wich is garbage).

Now the mana reduction on shotgun/will of the wind is the only thing I'd consider an actual buff here and we have no clue as to how much it will be reduced (cus when do they ever give you any real information.)

No actually we get nerfed here, since our most usefull attack in GvG is Ultimate: Descending Current, wich gets a cooldown timer on it. Granted we don't know what that means exactly, but it seems safe to assume it will be unuseable when on CD wich basically removes the whole point of why you skill into it in the first place.

We're sure as hell not using it for the normal Descending Current, no the point was we can spam Ulti to keep up pressure and hold positions. If we now have to F**king wait to use it classes will just run up to the position. Awfull.

Otherwise decent patch notes but Daum/Pearl Abyss keep trying to disguise these changes as buffs while in reality most of these things are either useless (oh YAY reduced durability usage on MELEE SKILLS<<<< IM A RANGED CLASS!!! PLS BUFF MY DAGGER SOME MORE) or don't outweigh the nerfs (not even started on the CC change wich is awefull for classes like Zer/Warrior.)

Yea this is getting beyond ridiculous the ranger for pvp actually gets nerfed yet again... this is even before another nerf that comes at awakening.... RIP ranger!!!

Now the Zerk gets another overpowered buff ... like WTF???? Once awakening skill comes ... Zerks become the completly dominant OP class... with these extra buffs and the awakening coming Zerks will be the OP class.... Zzzz  Honestly these class buffs are very confusing to say the least.

Posted

The "hide your name" thing was also advertised so it is changing concept of the item after people bought it.

And also you are somewhat forced to buy it. The train drives somewhat itself. If most of melees in your RB has Ghillie and you don't than you'll most of time be focused and after a while you'll just "have to buy it" to blend with the others.

And don't get me wrong. I'm neither defending the change nor I'm against it. I'm simply stating that changing the product you've sold without giving a chance for refunds is wrong, just like it was with Plum outfit and changing the model after a lot of people already bought it. There's more polite solutions to such matters, even partial refunds or discounts if the "product is faulty and has to be changed". But that just proves that whatever you'll buy from cashshop might change so don't get to attached to the money vs product you buy.

I think there is info in ToS, etc. that product can change... so...

Also it's good change.

Posted

Nice Update! im really Surprised what changes came into! Really Nice ones!. maybe BDO can get his Shit together and goin to be a good game in the end. There was a lot of issues there like in pvp. Unbalanced.. its not totaly solved but it is the right direction!  

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar

@CM_Jouska

@CM_Tytyes

What's the logic on the grab bound + no cc change?

Thats kills the chain on the tanks, wich are supossed to provide cc. That massively nerfs the class, while dps got only buffs.

Why the hell u want to buff all clases and nerf 3 clases wich need desperately cc to do anything? Zerker and war cannot do shit if they don't cc, and also u can get cc resist to even make them more useless. Witch cc resist, tons of superamors and even making cc chains a lot of harder(valk has like 3 bounds wich can only be applied with a knowckdown being only reliable counter and has long cast and hard to get). Berserker grabs and does nothing. Well, seems like berserker changed to be a dps tank instead a cc tank, all berserker players will be proud, because they use to make a dp build and now is like no dmg and no cc. Cool.

Wars can make 0 combos, 99% time is grab + something, so u have to knockback, hard as hell, and then grab and thats all.

Valk has to start with counter, then grab and gg wp. 0 mobility. Valk could make cc chain and berserker, but no longer, so valk and berserker have to build ap, because no cc, and war is like bottom tier in everything.

But hey! buff ranger, melts as they do and less mana. Buff wizard, wich is god in gvg, to be even more protected.

Imo, u should put super armor, or limit the cc by like 3 or 4 max, but 2 is a total nerf while other get buffs.

Other and the dmg changes in war and valk are so bad. Scars are insta grab or dodge. Divine power is expensive as hell and only viable post 56.

As the patch says, that changes the gameplay of tanks, and will make either kit, because they weren't intented to be dps with no cc, or try to learn the combos, if they still exist.

Man, this is a total nerf to tanks while buffing other, only could be explained if the awakenings are like another class,  0% similarities to playstyle and op, if they are similar, and expect to cc, the change has 0 logic.

Even if u want to kill the cc chains, i hope at least has like a 3 second timer to another cc. Like grab +hits + spear + hits + bound + hits, and has counterplay and doesn't kill classes. But if its like hey, u cc'd me once, so u can do nothing but attack now! The change is complete garbage.

Edited by mikess
1 person likes this

Posted

I hear you. But changes happens all the time in a game. The game has changed a lot since we bought it. If players want a leveled playing field, then removing that advantage in node/siege war and RB is just that, leveling it out. Those with the suit can still run around open world and do their thing.