• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback - Recent Patch Notes

582 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

We have posted the patch notes for the next Patch, to cut down on the clutter and provide a single point for feedback collection this thread has been pinned.  Please keep your feedback constructive.

Edited by CM_Jouska
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Invincible effect will be applied when using evasive explosion shot and cool down has been increased.
Using this skill while on cool down will not give the invincible effect

Boom!

• Added a feature that allows players to add cooking and alchemy materials at once.

Thank you so much for this!

Edited by Nessuno
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Latest patch notes:

"Energy won’t be consumed when processing(L)"

Like really? Screwing over people that have invested months worth of energy to get high level, just like that? Devaluating the amount of effort spent, the opportunity cost, etc... I've worked full time to level processing to allmost master, now anyone with enough afk time can dump a million iron ore to reach master?

Energy that could have been spent leveling other life skills, leveling nodes, recruiting better workers... REALLY???? Out of the blue just like that, no care given?

Please refund all the wasted energy in energy potions, thank you.

Edited by Thrag
23 people like this

Posted

Awesome update, overwhelmingly expansive. Noticed a shuriken being added to a vendor in the notes... but no ninja to use them :(

Posted

They have made several changes in this game to energy requirements since the game started, with no compensation. I am relieved they have made this change. If you want energy back, don't whine and just afk process until you get it all back.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

1) It's only not used on simple cooking and alchemy.

2) Games always make some things easier as time goes on to make it more appealing for new people.

Edited by lilibat
3 people like this

Posted

i dont understand how every patch they make some ridiculously big changes that ruin the game even further without players's desire or consent about it

also why the hell are they reducing mob hp and buffing xp like seriously, devaluating everyone's previous effort and making it more and more casual when casuals dont keep games alive 

Posted

Awesome update, overwhelmingly expansive. Noticed a shuriken being added to a vendor in the notes... but no ninja to use them :(

I guess it's gonna be in a later patch: <insert patch name> part 2

Posted (edited)

...and it begins...

(insert mock outrage here)

Edited by AshOck
2 people like this

Posted

2) Games always make some things easier as time goes on to make it more appealing for new people.

1) Those things have little to no effect on the overal economy / energy spent

2) Instant like that, 3 months in? Yeah.. 'they always do'.

Posted

Name Tag will be displayed even if players equip Ghillie suit in node, siege and red battle field.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The new patch removes Energy requirements for all Processing.

I wonder why bother leaving it in for Gathering and Cooking.

Game continues to devalue the fundamental set of rules we started with. I have no problem with different rules, but pulling the carpet out from under players is troubling.

Processing high ranks will be pointless now.

Edit: I really have to question the whole point of leveling professions. The biggest benefit (apart from the quantity) was the energy savings.

Edited by Sibyyl

Posted

Latest patch notes:

"Energy won’t be consumed when processing(L)"

Like really? Screwing over people that have invested months worth of energy to get high level, just like that? Devaluating the amount of effort spent, the opportunity cost, etc... I've worked full time to level processing to allmost artisan, now anyone with enough afk time can dump a million iron ore to reach master?

Energy that could have been spent leveling other life skills, leveling nodes, recruiting better workers... REALLY???? Out of the blue just like that, no care given?

Please refund all the wasted energy in energy potions, thank you.

Holy hell man stfu. It's a good change. No one cares about your effort

20 people like this

Posted (edited)

Awesome update, but can we get any info on ninja release? Thanks

Edited by Merc
2 people like this

Posted

I'm always in or near top 10 processing on any channel. This change does not bother or devalue my work in the least. Good change and glad we finally got it.

19 people like this

Posted

Great change, I do a ton of processing now I can save energy for gathering

1 person likes this

Posted

How can people get mad at such a great, welcomed change?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Awesome update! 

Keep up the good work.

Will we get to keep the EXP event until the update? I like the exp event :)  @CM_Jouska

Edited by Hype33

Posted

A lot of people already knew this was coming anyways. Doesn't effect me at all. If anything I'll have more energy for nodes now and won't feel forced to do red battlefield

1 person likes this

Posted

The reason these changes are happening is because this game is heading towards F2P at a rate of knots.

They have, unfortunately, completely ballsed this game up. Now they are just consolidating to make it the same as KR.

Posted

The way you get mad: how about they give everyone lvl 10 nodes, lvl 60 and full top end gear, to make it 'fair' and easy? Yeah, I guessed not.

What about no energy on alchemy, cooking and gathering?

The vast amount of energy spent into leveling this profession to get higher proc rate to actually turn a profit will now be wiped out by people doing 24/7 afk processing.

In turn, you'll see iron ore at 1K each, iron shards at 250 silver each, because yeah, free processing. What's the point? This game is become less and less of a competitive sandbox and more of a zero effort hand out for casuals.

Wha's next? Free T8 horsies from a daily quest?

2 people like this

Posted

OP is mad that he might not have a symbol above his head any longer. You realize unless you are like GURU people will catch up...

YAY now i can level my processing while afk xD

Posted

Why are you complaining?  I'm at 157 energy and it takes me what feels like an hour to process through it. (Professional 10 on my main processing toon)

Also, looking at the rest of the patch notes, this looks like a pretty good patch.

Friday should be fun.

Posted

The reason these changes are happening is because this game is heading towards F2P at a rate of knots.

They have, unfortunately, completely ballsed this game up. Now they are just consolidating to make it the same as KR.

Even if the game was to go F2P in the future this change has nothing to do with it. It was a catch up mechanic implemented later like in the other versions.

Posted

YAY now i can level my processing while afk xD

Glad you haven't thought this through. Why would you level processing at all?

2 people like this