• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback - Recent Patch Notes

582 posts in this topic

Posted

I am at artisan 3 with my main and skilled on several alts and I never "worked full time" to get there, just played the game the way I find fun. This is a good change so pls. 

I meant master, sorry, artisan 8 and 70% here.

Posted

that combo was bugged and shouldnt have been in the game + Its not the best warrior combo

is bound > grab still in the game? if it is then melees are fine , if its not then tamers  are the most useless class now 

can confirm^. SS cancel does more dmg when done right.

Posted

Now just awakenings are missing :P 

You have a horse.

Posted

I agree because theres nothing else besides agreeing its -----ing common sense

how could they give buffs to wizards when they were *ALREADY* the best class in the game (except in 1v1 but who cares about 1v1?)  when these buffs were clearly meant to patch them up to stand against other classes with awakening weapons which we dont have 

Posted

realistically speaking most of those buffs are meant for DP/support wizards.

Little changed for nuke wizards. People who don't play wiz I guess.

Posted

Yesssss! im so happy about this you have no idea.

Posted

The suit haven't changed, so no compensation is necessary.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Stop complaining about a defencive buff in skills that have 1-3mins cooldown while you rangers/sorcs can spam your dps skills like there is no tomorrow.

It's obvious they would buff it, most of the time I can't even use my long cooldown skills because of getting interrupted (even with 60% resist).

Edited by zefs

Posted

Grab > Force Slash no longer works.

If you are a warrior and don't understand the significance of this then RIP.

dude who cares about grab > force slash

does ground smash/kick > grab work? does bound > grab work 

can confirm^. SS cancel does more dmg when done right.

this is  why im asking because SS cancel does more dmg when done right and nobody cares if grab > force slash bugged doesnt work but if bound > grab doesnt work then we're screwed 

Posted (edited)

that combo was bugged and shouldnt have been in the game + Its not the best warrior combo

is bound > grab still in the game? if it is then melees are fine , if its not then tamers  are the most useless class now 

I love how you are trying so hard to make tamer sound like a crap class while she f*cks any class up 1v1 easily even sorc. She's also useful in gvgs.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted (edited)

I have over a billion worth of mats, I bought up tons and tons of ores expecting inflation to hit those hard when people realised workers won't worth setting to iron nodes and such. I guess this proves me wrong, with no timber or ores left on Alustin (EU), it's the only way you'll level your processing from now one. RIP? And also doubles the value of my warehouse at the same time. Great, 3 billion now and nothing to spend it on. Working as intended?

Still, I'm as sad as it gets about this change and the direction this game is going. I came here thinking besides grinding they actually had a interesting and worthwhile lifeskill/ crafting system. Only the grinding remains worthwhile.

Edited by Thrag

Posted (edited)

I love how you are trying so hard to make tamer sound like a crap class while she f*cks any class up 1v1 easily even sorc.

yea and what tamer -----s up any class in 1v1? me? hows that tamer related, i would kill you if i didnt play tamer as well

and you dont have a single tamer in your guild that can beat anyone in my guild so its clearly player based not tamer based

tamer is the biggest joke class ive seen in a long while and if they removed bound > Grab its as good as dead 

Edited by irrelevant

Posted

"Other crowd control skill will not be applied after using grabbing or bound skill." Is a big nerf to Warriors and Zerkers (no more grab > float combos), and if it means that grab no longer works after grab or KD then it's a massive nerf to both as well as my Valkyrie. My Valkyrie, who was barely buffed at all compared to other classes (why is judgement of light still the most useless 100% for PvP?), and possibly received a large nerf, will RIP while I play my upcoming sorc.

Posted

can confirm^. SS cancel does more dmg when done right

Force Slash float was never a bug. It's a balance fix. It was in KR even after the CC patch change and was key to Greatsword warrior combos. (Which are still just fine btw. The change hurts but not too much.) 

If you do more damage with SS cancels than the float combo then you are doing the float combo wrong.

Posted

www.blackdesertonline.compensation

1 person likes this

Posted

idgaf about tamer, get this shit out of the warrior thread

1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously? I'm about to lose all hope about this game...

I am so incredibly happy that I didn't choose processing as my main life skill since you have now made the effort those people put into it completely and utterly wasted. What the hell is the point of having life skills if everything is going to be free to everyone anyway? Haven't you learned ANYTHING from your mistake of making fishing energy free? Don't you understand that skill levels are meaningless if they take no effort to achieve? That we have a dozen master fishermen in each channel but 0-1 masters in the other trades should tell you something. I saw a master22 fisher today. Very impressive, considering he did absolutely nothing to get there.

Destroying life skills wouldn't be nearly as bad if the combat part of the game was actually interesting, but it just isn't. There is no challenge anywhere in the game. Not a single area poses any serious threat even to a solo player, and your solution? Nerf the mobs even more. We have a game where mobs are just mobile EXP piñatas. In every other game you try your best to fight as FEW mobs at a time as possible, you try to isolate lonely mobs and take them out, or pull mobs away from their group because if you aggro too many, you are in trouble. In this game we gather 10-20 mobs into a bunch before we even bother to attack them. All sorts of warning bells should be ringing when these kinds of "tactics" are common in your game. But no, you make mobs even weaker. Wtf is the point of all these cool attacks and spells when there is nothing to use them on?

Not even bosses are even close to be able to put up a fight. All scroll bosses die in 10 seconds to a 5 man party. How about field/world bosses? Sure, they kill a bunch of people every time, but every boss fight is still 100% guaranteed to be a victory. In other games you actually have to do things right to win, too many mistakes and you wipe and lose.

You have an amazing base for a game with huge potential, but too much has been going in the wrong direction since launch. It's time to wake up.

Posted

"all" or "a few"?

Posted

melee classes without ghilie in RBF are paper and useless as hell 

Posted

yea and what tamer -----s up any class in 1v1? me? hows that tamer related, i would kill you if i didnt play tamer as well

and you dont have a single tamer in your guild that can beat anyone in my guild so its clearly player based not tamer based

tamer is the biggest joke class ive seen in a long while and if they removed bound > Grab its as good as dead 

Bound > Grab is not gone.

Grab itself does not count as a CC, it just results in a CC.

Tamers shouldn't lose in 1v1 vs any melee that relies on grab as your pet CC's through Shield & Super armor. (That's just one of many things by the way.

idgaf about tamer, get this shit out of the warrior thread

Posted

I have np with it.

Posted

They always have.

So where is the point making them even stronger now? These changes are from Korea to prepare Witch/Wizard against classes with awakenings, we wont get awakenings in the next months maybe, so why are they buffing an obvious strong class even more with canges wich dont fit our version of the game?

I play a Wizard myself but also other classes, its not rly fun at all to play an overpowered class. And i am pretty sure Wizard/Witch will be much stronger the any other class after this goes live.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Force Slash float was never a bug. It's a balance fix. It was in KR even after the CC patch change and was key to Greatsword warrior combos. (Which are still just fine btw. The change hurts but not too much.) 

If you do more damage with SS cancels than the float combo then you are doing the float combo wrong.

or I'm just using yuria with no crit and I prefer to use more reliable combos that have a built in 100% crit.

counter can be resisted by people who stack 60% kd resist.

and as I said before. Ground smash has a buff now because down smash prices 100% crit now. That's an indirect buff to ground smash.

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

melee classes without ghilie in RBF are paper and useless as hell 

Meh, maybe just you.

2 people like this