• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

South America / Argentina

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody! I just wanted to say we are SO MANY South Americans who really want to play this game... Its not fair... There is a BIG gaming community here, and developers underestimate us.

Just PLEASE consider making South America available!

I've seen there is no IP block for the Falkland Islands, wich are literally a few miles away from Argentina.

If you wanna help, please make some noise!

Thank you!!

(that's me in the pictures ^.^)

2015-10-26_11200757[-161_-82_921].JPG

2015-10-26_11211468[-161_-82_921].JPG

2015-10-25_40503824[67_-80_879].JPG

Edited by Fragoh
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Do I like South Americans? Yes alot most of them are nice.

Do I want South Americans to be able to play the game? Yes, of course.

Do I Want to play with South Americans? No

That said i hope you get your own server, 

Here me pinging from Canada to Argentina, wouldn't be fun for either of us.

4838966151.png

Here's me pinging to Mexico, it's fine

4838973678.png

I know aussies will get to play on the NA Server and there will be lag, doesn't mean  i want more people to have 200ms, remember i do not hate you nor do i hate south americans.

Edited by devour
1 person likes this

Posted

Do I like South Americans? Yes alot most of them are nice.

Do I want South Americans to be able to play the game? Yes, of course.

Do I Want to play with South Americans? No

That said i hope you get your own server, 

4838966151.png

Thanks for the good vibe man!

Haha, that ping would be heaven for me compared to what I'm used to!

We might get 100ms with mexico. And that wouldn't be a problem.

But still... I Don't get why the Falkland Islands are listed if they are next to us... They'll get like 350 ms or 400 ms on EU.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the good vibe man!

Haha, that ping would be heaven for me compared to what I'm used to!

We might get 100ms with mexico. And that wouldn't be a problem.

But still... I Don't get why the Falkland Islands are listed if they are next to us... They'll get like 350 ms or 400 ms on EU.

I understand, The Faikland Islands is a british oversea territory which makes it fall under the European union (i guess)

I wish daum would make a server for you guys, there would be less people but you could just have less channels and you'd have the same gameplay experience

1million players divided across 10 channels is the same thing as 100,000 players divided across one channel.

I wish you, The best of luck, you could alway sign the South american petition going on to prevent the IP Block.

As for Mexico, they are included in the NA server.

Edited by devour
1 person likes this

Posted

I have never seen so much honesty and support like yours on the internet! Thank you so much Devour!! Could you tell me where can I sign this petition?

Posted (edited)

I have never seen so much honesty and support like yours on the internet! Thank you so much Devour!! Could you tell me where can I sign this petition?

https://www.change.org/p/daum-games-europe-remove-ip-block-from-black-desert-online-na-eu-servers 

if i were you i would also send a email to Pearl Abyss 

contact@pearlabyss.com if alot of people do this you guys might get something else out of it :)

Edited by devour
1 person likes this

Posted

4838966151.png

Here's me pinging to Mexico, it's fine

4838973678.png

Are you really complainning about 188 ms? that's not bad at all

Here, I'm from Venezuela and look my ping to a part of USA (While having a Stream in Source quality in Twitch btw)

4839029264.png

And here another test towards Canada (still having the Stream UP)

4839037286.png

And interesting enough here is a test towards my fellow Argentina

4839053737.png

Slighly higher than my ms with Canada

I do wish like you said for us to be able to play but being real most of people will just go to NA since it has more people and more guilds making the game even better when it comes to Wars and what not, but if Daum gets us liscense then this would be the best news i'll ever see this year in terms of MMOs

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Are you really complainning about 188 ms? that's not bad at all

Here, I'm from Venezuela and look my ping to a part of USA (While having a Stream in Source quality in Twitch btw)

4839029264.png

And here another test towards Canada (still having the Stream UP)

4839037286.png

And interesting enough here is a test towards my fellow Argentina

4839053737.png

Slighly higher than my ms with Canada

I do wish like you said for us to be able to play but being real most of people will just go to NA since it has more people and more guilds making the game even better when it comes to Wars and what not, but if Daum gets us liscense then this would be the best news i'll ever see this year in terms of MMOs

Venuezela is closer, and yes 188ms is real bad i play 100ms with Europeans and find it somewhat bad.

I'm not saying it's unplayable but i can definately notice a huge difference between 40 and 200ms, Real huge.

That said i wouldn't mind you guys to get the chance to play on the NA servers, even if that means lag, but i think you would be better off with your own South american server, Reduce the number of channels, it's the same fun

I wouldn't care as long as the game as enough content/players to get me going.

500K or 100K players wouldn't change a thing for me, you guys have a decent player base (Brasil,Argentina, Etc) There's lot of people, you'd have lots of guilds too, i'm sure.

Edited by devour
2 people like this

Posted

VPN FTW we all knew about this gonna happend USA dev alwasy have 3 finger over head, they dont know that they can make more money if they include South American that even if we dont have $, we going to find a way to play the game.

my first mmo was Cabal Online when it was  P2P and when EU blocks our IP we just used VPN... so the best we ,South American people can do is get together and find way to play againts the block they are not gonna REPEAL THE EXECUTIVE ORDER ( HAHAHAH) like the stupid president of Venezuela says, 

idk if GM gonna block my coment i hope no, but like every dictatorship maybe.. i hope u guys dont missunderstand me im just telling the truth, dont waste time sending tickets or making post, get together guys and let share info on pograms to can play this amazing game togethers 

A few PS  that possibly can be missunderstand with my post: 

1-I dont hate USA and the people who lived in that country ( only a few that are too selfish :P ) i live there 5 months, i dont hate Canada i love that country i live 2 years in canada. I played games with American people i had never been part of a Hispanic Guild/Clan/Pantheon.

2- I dont hate Venezuela and the people , just the president and the stupid people who follows him, ( im from Venezuela ) 

3- MAYBE MAYBE its not Devs fault, maybe is cuz of the liscense they buy to KR, if that the way they wont block my comment cuz they know im right and USA or any other Game company makes a lot of money fo South Americans Countries 

Love you people Merry Christmas hope we can  play this awesome game together.

artworks-000122487751-g3o7e8-t300x300.jp

Posted

Devour has absolutely right... and I agree with him the servers will be hosted in holland and im sure at amsterdam.
The latency (ping) is absolute important in game, you can say you dont see lag with 200+ ping but thats normal you cant see yourself lagghing, players gonna see you lag

The difference between 10/20 to 200+ is very huge stop laying to youself with no valid argument.

4839165584.png

Posted

Devour has absolutely right... and I agree with him the servers will be hosted in holland and im sure at amsterdam.
The latency (ping) is absolute important in game, you can say you dont see lag with 200+ ping but thats normal you cant see yourself lagghing, players gonna see you lag

The difference between 10/20 to 200+ is very huge stop laying to youself with no valid argument.

4839165584.png

dude u dont know what is to play with a 200+ or 100+ ping cuz ur country always blocks our  IP, so we got used to this type of PING and  be able to play a lot of games and with a 200ms u dont see people Teleporting and sh1t dont tell me im wrong cuz i played Aplha with a friend  and his ping sometime stays at 250ms and we played cool so dont come here and tell me  that ping of 200 is a fact, I know u guys plays games with 20 or even 1ms good for u ! ;)

Posted

dude u dont know what is to play with a 200+ or 100+ ping cuz ur country always blocks our  IP, so we got used to this type of PING and  be able to play a lot of games and with a 200ms u dont see people Teleporting and sh1t dont tell me im wrong cuz i played Aplha with a friend  and his ping sometime stays at 250ms and we played cool so dont come here and tell me  that ping of 200 is a fact, I know u guys plays games with 20 or even 1ms good for u ! ;)

Î know what im saying still playing in the korea version, stop with such liar "played cool with a friend" mate.... cmon you make me laugh so hard...
and I feel sorry for SA players hope they will have his own server like others has.

Posted (edited)

The fact that you've been playing with 250ms your whole life doesn't mean i want to

I clearly see a difference when i hop on EU Server and i'm only getting 100ms (yes i clearly see it)

Now if you connect to the server with your 250MS

Even if i have 40, You will lag to me.

Edited by devour

Posted

Well the thing is that the dedicated players like me preffers to play more with NA people than just only ourself xD but thank you for your concern with us guys <3

Posted

flaco, soy d Argentina también.  Estuve esperando pràcticamente un año para este vj.  Juguè en cambio a ArcheAge, lo cual estaba lleno de scammers, spammers, y gente dedicada a hacerte la vida miserable.  Y la calidad desde Ushuaia es malìsima, asì q cuando se me caìa en medio d un delivery d trading pack.. imaginte...

...y me vengo a enterar q tengo q garpar 30 EUROS! nada menos! para poder jugarlo, a pesar q es gratis en otros paìses, realmente me da por las bolas. 

Sabés q en nuestro país no tenemos la cultura yanky o europea d andar con tarjeta d crèdito, y nuyestra moneda es muy devaluada en comparación.  Aparte el hecho d q nos bloqueén, es ya reflejo fiel d q les importa un pito sudamèrica. El ùnico online q conozco q es SEA es Dragon nest.  Con los demàs tenès q hacer malavares no sólo para llegar a hacerte una cuenta, sino sufear en el lag.  y me pudre bastante.

Q saquen uno para SEA es imposible.  

Estoy segura q año 2015 hay muchas maniobras q se pueden hacer para evadir todas esas razones x las cuales Daum decidió hacer pago el juego.  Y meten la excusa d q la gente quiere pagar.  Lo q quieren es lucarar.  Y no està mal.. le tienen q pagar a sus empleados.. pero dejar fuera a toda una comunidad, es d hdp...

Posted

Wouldn't get your hopes up. It would be faster to contact a more local publisher to try and get the right to publish, because this particular Daum isn't going to be the one to do it.

Posted

Wouldn't get your hopes up. It would be faster to contact a more local publisher to try and get the right to publish, because this particular Daum isn't going to be the one to do it.

Since I'm extremely tired to repeat i'll re-quote myself for your comment

I'm pretty sure that South America started the "Riot" because the one that created the signing for not IP block is a decent Brazilian player so leaving us out is kinda sad.... not to mention that we have more players than Oceania ones but still I'm very happy that Daum made something with PA to add them to their liscense because this means that miracles can happen.

On a side note... I guess I have to stick to either BDO JP or BDO RU until South America gets part of this love that Daum gave to other regions today... of course without forgetting about South African people and Middle-East ones as well!

And I will clarify this to the people that will say "wait for PA to agree something with a publisher from your region"

South America HAS NO PUBLISHER AT ALL

Don't insist on it guys, we DON'T have a decent publisher, as much we have like 2 or maybe 3 (Excluding Riot LA) that failed at everything, 1 running S4 League but is full of hackers because of lack of support and actual service, another one that failed at running an Elsword server that in the end it had to be merged into the NA liscense once again and another random one, pretty much all what I said.

PS: I'm NOT complaining because this is actually an extremely good news from Daum that advanced adding Oceania to their liscense agreement (wich is rare for a publisher to achieve that in so little time) wich it won my sincere Respect for them, I still have hopes that they will add other regions to their liscense but I hope that is rather sooner than later...

Posted (edited)

4839165584.png

What about me? 

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4844237422

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4844241447

Yet i cant play in europe/na.

Edit: not sure how to make so they will be seen as images.

Edit2: Before people start raging about my Region being considered RU, Ive seen posts about ping being "too high" to EU/NA from here.

Edited by Slaz

Posted

This again....

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah I can't feel sad for people that can't already see there is 12321313 post about it and simply read it.
THEY MUST POST THEIR OWN NEW FORUM TOPIC.
get over it.
don't play or use a VPN.
WE DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT.

Posted

Guys, Taiwan getting their own officine :3 next is you I am sure ~~

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah I can't feel sad for people that can't already see there is 12321313 post about it and simply read it.
get over it.
don't play or use a VPN.

if u dont wanna hear about it why u enter in this post ? u have the totally freedom to no read this so stop the drama...

Guys, Taiwan getting their own officine :3 next is you I am sure ~~

well thanks for the support Rahn but thats not gonna happen, South America is is not a place that a company want to set.. i think Riot is the only company that settle on South America ground and still gaining money. Cabal Only tried 3 years ago with a server called Cabal Global, didnt work so this only left us to use a VPN if we want to play.

as i said few post ago the best we can do is get together and evade the IPBLOCK as much as we can :)

Posted

get over it.
don't play or use a VPN.

you should avoid forums if you are so annoyed, ohh poor you!!  :-(