• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I GET BANNED FOR NOTHING???!!!?!?!?!

65 posts in this topic

Posted

"  Your account has been detected using unauthorized software and permanently restricted from accessing the game.#160614_14."

DAUM what ARE U DOING !?

Hello guys, i get this message today, few hours ago i play the game after playing i going to sleep. Now i want play and i get this message.

I read i can be banned for use " MSI Afterburner " . ?
Why i dont recive any email from DAUM ?

Anyone can help me ?

Posted

Enjoy waiting for 6 days, with the result of a simple copy and paste message they send to everyone. Either you cheated/botted/hacked... hell... maybe you're innocent... they cant seem to provide proof and to be honest the ban could be down to anything... 

Regardless enjoy the wait of being robbed from a paid good. If they keep you waiting for a week do a charge back. 

Posted

I was kicked for asus software the X code was miss reading, email support and I am sure it will be remedied 

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm in the same boat.  No email, no explanation, just vague message saying i'm using some unauthorized program.  Only thing i have installed in the last 3 months has been Discord. 

Posted

I'm in the same boat.  No email, no explanation, just vague message saying i'm using some unauthorized program.  Only thing i have installed in the last 3 months has been Discord. 

Same here, no email, no nothing. Just a little blurb when I try to log into the launcher. Worst part is, I was connected and chatting in guild chat, noticed a bit of lag, checked my CPU usage, noticed it was high, went to restart the program to kinda refresh the CPU usage, and boom, banned. 

Only difference for me, is that I switched to a brand new computer like 3 days ago. Came with software installed by the company that built it for me, i then installed VLC, TS3, Spotify, Steam, and some Steelseries programs. I put in a ticket, heres hoping they resolve this quickly. 

Posted (edited)

Same here, "dected using unauthorized software and is permanently restricted from accessing the game." and the only programs I can think of is Guildworks for my FFXIV, Razer Synapse, Discord, Teamspeak 3, and uTorrent. @CM_Jouska @CM_Huego @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes   @GM_Tokaji  @GM_Nevermore   @GM_Gemu    @GM_Rhotaaz  please check out my ticket #126137 

Edited by Iryu

Posted

Hopefully they figure out what's going on and remedy accounts, I got a BSOD then when I tried logging back into my account, I find out its been restricted. There is over 10 of us in discord who are having the same issues. Some got warnings from using Deluge and Vuze which are just free torrent apps and had to turn them off to even start the game last week and now they are in the same boat a week later with no explanation of why they got banned. I've yet to get an email and I've checked my spam folder too, I have immersed my life into this game. It's heart wrenching to have it taken away for something that has me so confused.

Posted (edited)

I also use Razer Synapse, Discord, Teamspeak3 and uTorrent. Few people are reporting that they have Razer Synapse installed as well. 

Also, is there a way to check if you have an open ticket?

Edited by Onslaughter

Posted

Funny. I run Afterburner with no issues and haven't been banned... Am I next?

What I do get is bad lag and disconnects randomly but that is down to their bad servers.

Posted

I also use Razer Synapse, Discord, Teamspeak3 and uTorrent. Few people are reporting that they have Razer Synapse installed as well. 

Also, is there a way to check if you have an open ticket?

They are banning for using mouse software? I do 3D work professionally and just bought a $120.00 Razer mouse and installed Razer Synapse which comes with it. My wife has it also. We love this game but now it seems we are threatened to be banned for doing absolutely nothing wrong after paying a total of $200 for the game? Sounds like a scam to me. My attorneys would have a field day with that. I REALLY hope it doesn't come to that.

Posted

Nice try ass*holes. I use Razr with no problems. Quit trying to manipulate your defense.

GG Rekt.

Posted

@ Visnja this issue is serious. There could be false positive, unauthorised use of account, any reason other than using hacks/bots. Not everyone got banned because of using hacks/bots. I appreciate the ban wave personally. But innocent ban is happening.

Posted

Yes I was kicked and got a Xigncode error for Steel Series 3 drivers by MSI for my MSI GT-72S laptop.  The keyboard is built in to the laptop and the drivers where automatically updated.  I had to remove the steel series 3 program entirely to get it to run again...this happened a couple of days ago.

Posted

Same boat, Xigncode has flagged my antivrus and some streaming software before now.

I have immersed my life into this game. It's heart wrenching to have it taken away for something that has me so confused.

I know the feeling

@CM_Jouska

Request #126353

Posted

Where did you read that ? 

Posted

"  Your account has been detected using unauthorized software and permanently restricted from accessing the game.#160614_14."

DAUM what ARE U DOING !?

Hello guys, i get this message today, few hours ago i play the game after playing i going to sleep. Now i want play and i get this message.

Why i dont recive any email from DAUM ?

Anyone can help me ?

The right question...will they fix this or should we forget about black desert? It's funny they don't understand there's balance between over security and enjoying game.

Sigh

Posted

@GM_Aethon Ticket Request #126137   Please reply to me. I have 1 hour and 20 minutes to accept my Giath Scroll daily before reset, and I still need to turn in my rums before event ends.  You just gave me an automatic response that makes no sense. 

Posted

Same here, Daum always get they own work but it does not seem working here....

Posted

I got the same thing.

When they announced that axploit/bot hunt to the players the specifically sad that you need a proof(vidio) with your report. How come we all getting suspended with no proof and no any notifications? 

They stating that their logs shows that there is some kinda program running, this is not a proof it's a suspicion (it's a possible that this player may cheating) you need a hard proof that what this player doing at that time. 

I'm very disappointed at Daum how they handle all this. I spend time and money on this game,  and now I'm a suspect. 

Yes I was kicked and got a Xigncode error for Steel Series 3 drivers by MSI for my MSI GT-72S laptop.  The keyboard is built in to the laptop and the drivers where automatically updated.  I had to remove the steel series 3 program entirely to get it to run again...this happened a couple of days ago.

oops wow, I got laptop and desktop both MSI may be it got somthing with that?

Posted

Just happened too me also, i had discord, avast, radeon settings and razer synapse running

Posted

They have a telephone number anywhere?

Posted

Just this morning I checked my PC after leaving my character on AFK horse leveling. Had a Xigncode message saying that suspicious software had been detected, and to check the log. Of course, the log cannot be read by me and there doesn't seem to be a reader, so how do I even know what it thinks is suspicious?

Haven't been banned or anything, but I've already been getting sick of constant disconnects while trying to level horses... if I did get banned I might just quit the game for good.

Posted

Nobody gets banned for nothing. Stop pretending you are angels.

Just by reading your post I know that you used Hacks and are blaming MSI Afterburner for the ban, same as the previous guy blamed WTFast.

If you were legit, you wouldn't blame another programm.

Xigncode messages don't get you banned. I get them quite often. Bots, Hacks and VPNs get you banned.

2 people like this