• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I GET BANNED FOR NOTHING???!!!?!?!?!

65 posts in this topic

Posted

It can happen, but in rare cases.

It is just funny and suspicious when people get banned, come to the forum to complain and claim they got banned for using a random program, for example Internet Explorer, MSI Afterburner, Microsoft Word etc.

Innocent players can get banned by accident, but innocent players will (usually) never complain on the forum and send a ticket instead, because they have the brains to do so.

I'm using software unrelated to black desert that sometimes triggers xigncode to shut the game down. This has happened countless times and I am not yet banned. I wonder why, maybe because there is no reason to ban for triggering a security alert.

Even if I would get banned one day by accident, I'd send in a ticket as that is the only way you could ever get your account back. Complaining on the forum will not help. It gets attention, but not the one you might want to seek.

it honestly make perfect sense that because of the lack of transparency, the legit people have no idea what got them banned.

it will be used by liars totally but posting it on the forums CAN help people determine a connection to what may be triggering it

Xigncode and the BDO client are independent of eachother

if xigncode detects, it wont start the game or kill the game.

however lets say Xigncode doesnt get triggered by razer synapse( possibility for macro usage )

but the bdo client with detection going beyond xign code could flag whatever it wants

legit people are also posting on forums because they're getting the same copy/pasted message from GM's about PYX despite their ban message saying unauthorized program and not PYX

so lets say you're banned for some legit program running and submit a ticket to appeal your ban...

you'd get a copy/paste about PYX damaging the game and that your ban will not be discussed with them

while actual botters are still botting, you just lost your time and money spent, youre getting called a liar on the forums, and the game company( AT THE COMMUNITY'S REQUEST ) is giving you the finger.

I'm not even banned, my gf got banned and all her work on her horses, gear, and leveling was just tossed away. Because of this shit-tier cancerous community starting a witch hunt and Daum taking the easy way out

There's no clarification on what kind of detection there is... or if there even is any

the hunting initiative points to there being none. but the recent bans and announcements point to them adding some sort of detection( and if they did, there WILL be problems with it )

we already know the back-end of this game is terrible so it's PERFECTLY PLAUSIBLE that people get banned for nothing

no clarification on the nature of bans. you either get the error saying PYX was detected or Unauthorized program

and you cant even talk to support and get an actual answer

Anyone banned is -----ing guilty for 30 years or asked to purchase a new account

seriously? in a game like this... getting -----ed like that and starting over? We all know how much work this game is.

1 person likes this

Posted

it honestly make perfect sense that because of the lack of transparency, the legit people have no idea what got them banned.

it will be used by liars totally but posting it on the forums CAN help people determine a connection to what may be triggering it

Xigncode and the BDO client are independent of eachother

if xigncode detects, it wont start the game or kill the game.

however lets say Xigncode doesnt get triggered by razer synapse( possibility for macro usage )

but the bdo client with detection going beyond xign code could flag whatever it wants

legit people are also posting on forums because they're getting the same copy/pasted message from GM's about PYX despite their ban message saying unauthorized program and not PYX

so lets say you're banned for some legit program running and submit a ticket to appeal your ban...

you'd get a copy/paste about PYX damaging the game and that your ban will not be discussed with them

while actual botters are still botting, you just lost your time and money spent, youre getting called a liar on the forums, and the game company( AT THE COMMUNITY'S REQUEST ) is giving you the finger.

I'm not even banned, my gf got banned and all her work on her horses, gear, and leveling was just tossed away. Because of this shit-tier cancerous community starting a witch hunt and Daum taking the easy way out

There's no clarification on what kind of detection there is... or if there even is any

the hunting initiative points to there being none. but the recent bans and announcements point to them adding some sort of detection( and if they did, there WILL be problems with it )

we already know the back-end of this game is terrible so it's PERFECTLY PLAUSIBLE that people get banned for nothing

no clarification on the nature of bans. you either get the error saying PYX was detected or Unauthorized program

and you cant even talk to support and get an actual answer

Anyone banned is -----ing guilty for 30 years or asked to purchase a new account

seriously? in a game like this... getting -----ed like that and starting over? We all know how much work this game is.

This's  hopeless, I got my account banned and I gave up since they kinda enjoying ppl QQ about it on the forum. 

Posted

Daum has to have the worst support team i have ever come across in an mmo, especially that is not f2p.
Generic copy pasted "answers" to every ticket, which most of the time answers none of the questions asked. When asked again replies with the exact same message, but from a different GM.
How can people even keep on playing a game where they at any moment can be banned for nothing and not get a chance to talk to support and get unbanned?

Posted

I have a shit tone of program running in the background and so far. I have not gotten any msg from the program or the game shutting down at all and I leave my game running for a long time. 

Posted

Also got banned for no f'in reason. Was excited to start my sausan grind again after update but nope. permabanned.

Posted

I have a shit tone of program running in the background and so far. I have not gotten any msg from the program or the game shutting down at all and I leave my game running for a long time. 

everyone has a shit ton of " program " running in the background

i also havent been banned or gotten messages

that doesnt mean anything

Posted

Guess I should just not of played black desert with my razor mouse. PSA: plug in a regular mouse to play black desert.

Posted

Guess I should just not of played black desert with my razor mouse. PSA: plug in a regular mouse to play black desert. 

Yeah right I got razer software, razer orbweaver, custom profiles, msi afterburner profiles...NO BAN

CLEARLY U A PYX BOT USER!

Posted

Yeah right I got razer software, razer orbweaver, custom profiles, msi afterburner profiles...NO BAN

I spend too much on daum outfits for that :D . 

Posted

I spend too much on daum outfits for that :D . 

Send a support ticket!

A lot of people are saying they are unfairly banned, of course, it's hard to know who to believe.

Posted

Send a support ticket!

A lot of people are saying they are unfairly banned, of course, it's hard to know who to believe.

Did now its a waiting game. I submitted two tho because first ticket is auto replied with "sorry we can't help you fk off and buy a new copy if you want to keep playing"

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

a ban wave doesnt ban EVERYONE at once, for all you know you will be banned and it hasnt happened yet

this is to get Daum to take a closer look at their latest ban wave, not just un-ban everyone instantly

there are still botters

seriously, join their discord. pyx still works

Edited by Darkarchitect

Posted

A lot of the people getting banned are using macro software. Razer synapse is software used to allow macros. 

Macros are freaking broken ingame look at musas and Maewhas putting their dodge on a macro. It's so fast that you can't cc them or hit them.

I haven't been banned yet, and I have a macro keyboard(built in Steel Series keyboard) on my laptop...but haven't used any macros on it since they are against TOS to use macros.  However I can't play BDO currently since this past Monday on my laptop with the required MSI steel series software(that has my keyboard driver in it) because Xigncode is marking my Steel Series drivers/software as a suspicious program and closing BDO.

I can play BDO with an external USB keyboard connected to my laptop if I uninstall the Steel Series drivers but that means my built in keyboard on my laptop, my fan controls on my laptop and other performance controls on my laptop do not work.

Posted

Same here, no email, no nothing. Just a little blurb when I try to log into the launcher. Worst part is, I was connected and chatting in guild chat, noticed a bit of lag, checked my CPU usage, noticed it was high, went to restart the program to kinda refresh the CPU usage, and boom, banned. 

Only difference for me, is that I switched to a brand new computer like 3 days ago. Came with software installed by the company that built it for me, i then installed VLC, TS3, Spotify, Steam, and some Steelseries programs. I put in a ticket, heres hoping they resolve this quickly. 

Did you get unbanned? :o

Posted

Nobody gets banned for nothing. Stop pretending you are angels.

Sums it up