• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Clarification requested: Possible Bitcoin Miner in Black Desert Online or XIGNCODE3

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Never said I did. 

Just a quick question- who do you think was behind 9/11?

How old are you? Did you even read the links, or are you trying to look smart, though it's having the opposite effect?. Go away child and let the adults talk

I'm betting you know nothing about computing other than how to load and play a game? If you want to keep looking stupid, by all means, but i'm blocking you, I get enough gibberish from children working next door to a childcare centre, I'd rather not read worse on here.

I dont know if DAUM is working for aliens, and im not stating it is. I am requesting clarification...

This sounds to me like an entitled tin foil hat player to me...

If they are mining bitcoins or not.. here is a solution for you: uninstal.exe

What is this - uninstal.exe, pretty sure you're talking gibberish kid...Finish up on the potty and get to bed

Posted

It seems pretty clear that something is going on. No program is going to take up 100% of your CPU, unless it's specifically designed to do just that. No matter how intense it is.

Posted

It seems pretty clear that something is going on. No program is going to take up 100% of your CPU, unless it's specifically designed to do just that. No matter how intense it is.

Thats total bs, there are many situations where the CPU could stay at 100%.

The mining theory is also total bs, this would easily be detectable in the network traffic. The game is probably buggy in some cases or the issue is just happening on low spec machines.

Posted (edited)

Ahah. You can hog up all the system resources with a really small amount of code and you would be surprised what a little bug can do.

There is a bug with BDO when you get disconnected while it is in the systray (start using all your resources) and it is documented since launch.

Concerning the log files, you can open them and read what they consist of. It's true that they write too much stuff to disk (it won't kill your SSD just by playing BDO though, and there are solutions to that if you are worried, just google them) but they aren't hiding anything.

Edited by WeaselPaw
1 person likes this

Posted

Some ppl who "repack" pirated games also put in bitcoin miners in their installers. So maybe they just wanted to push the "pirate" theme to go in conjunction with their pirate island and costumes. I'd think thats brilliant marketing by brilliant execs

1 person likes this

Posted

How old are you? Did you even read the links, or are you trying to look smart, though it's having the opposite effect?. Go away child and let the adults talk

I'm betting you know nothing about computing other than how to load and play a game? If you want to keep looking stupid, by all means, but i'm blocking you, I get enough gibberish from children working next door to a childcare centre, I'd rather not read worse on here.

What is this - uninstal.exe, pretty sure you're talking gibberish kid...Finish up on the potty and get to bed

Calls people children, insults them, asks them questions then blocks them before they can answer.  Yeah, not childish at all.

MMOs can and often do take up 100% of your CPU.  They are some of the most CPU reliant programs around.  It depends on your CPU.  Like I said, my old i3 was choking at 100%.  My new i7 I just got handles the game just fine and coasts at 40/50%.

Posted (edited)

Good thing i've already uninstalled this shitt! game.

I hope you called the FBI.

Edited by Darkhain

Posted

• Game encourages people to leave game running while AFK. This serves no legitimate purpose to a company.

Apart from maintaining a large active population of course and showing other players that people are logged on.

• Massive amounts of users report low FPS on high-end rigs.

Source? For the massive amount of users. I've got a high end rig and can run BDO minimised, Google Chrome with multiple tabs, various communication applications such as Skype and Discord as well as another "modern" game such as Fallout 4 or Cities Skylines. Please don't try to pass off your own experience as fact and claim that massive amounts of people are also going through it.

• Reports of 100% GPU load while game is in Sys Tray

Reports of 20% GPU load while in Sys Tray, see? I can do it as well.

• Reports of 100% CPU load with a described fix

Reports of 20% CPU load.

• RU Client found to have mining software in it

Wow! In Russia? You don't say! Thank god this isn't the Russian client.

• Strange unnecessary log files being written to the hard drive especially when in "AFK" mode.

And how do you know that they're unnecessary, are you employed by PA? 

2 people like this

Posted

I may just say that, if any malware was embeded in BDO client, then all pdo players would have the issue.
I do not.
I have no "thorn.exe" or anything else running. I have no process using 100% of my CPU.
I suppose thousands of BDO players dont have malware installed by BDO client. So to me, it means that the only responsible from having a bitcoin miner on its pc is the user himself.

And, to add, you can please be sure that a company would NEVER do such a stupid thing. They would immediately be sued and would loose.
Btw, i could agree to install a process that can reward me with pearls :P

Posted

• Game encourages people to leave game running while AFK. This serves no legitimate purpose to a company.

Hey there, just thought I'd clear this up.

Korean MMO players often use communal cafés to access games. On the KR server they are encouraged to do so, rewarded with in game items etc. Many KR games have mechanics which demand online play for extended periods, this is so users will spend more money on game time as well as food and drink.

Good luck finding the answers you seek.

Posted (edited)

Apart from maintaining a large active population of course and showing other players that people are logged on.

Source? For the massive amount of users. I've got a high end rig and can run BDO minimised, Google Chrome with multiple tabs, various communication applications such as Skype and Discord as well as another "modern" game such as Fallout 4 or Cities Skylines. Please don't try to pass off your own experience as fact and claim that massive amounts of people are also going through it.

Reports of 20% GPU load while in Sys Tray, see? I can do it as well.

Reports of 20% CPU load.

Wow! In Russia? You don't say! Thank god this isn't the Russian client.

And how do you know that they're unnecessary, are you employed by PA? 

I have no idea why you're asking for sources when I listed numerous sources in my original post. Perhaps you just skimmed it, only read a few sentences, or didn't see it.

In the following threads users with high-end computers are stating their performance is extremely low: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/29550-low-fps-with-980ti/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/41567-low-fps-after-recent-patch/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/39354-fps-drops/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/36575-low-fps-on-solid-pc-build/ http://black-desert.com/forums/index.php/Thread/11969-Improve-FPS/  http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/69561-insanely-low-fps/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/33090-low-fps-w980ti-sc/  http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/27521-help-low-fps-cant-seem-to-go-more-than-about-30-fps-even-on-low-settings/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/35520-low-fps-with-decent-gpu/ 

Users state GPU/CPU load is at maximum in these forums: http://sacredhaven.org/vb4/forums/archive/index.php/t-267.html http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/65355-non-stop-heavy-gpu-load/ https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/321lue/xigncode_using_up_too_much_cpu/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/70837-gpu-maxing-out-load-and-temp-when-minimized-and-disconnected/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/10266-poor-preformance-on-r9-fury/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/73045-high-cpu-utilization-fix/ 

There's plenty more where that came from but I am not going to link anymore. You can google it and see for your self. Also, you seem hostile and fanboyish so if you continue to respond with hostility I will ignore your comments in the future especially if they are ignorant like "asking for sources" when I listed them and then you accusing me of saying it's my own experience.

Yes, something isn't right. The users I pointed out in my OP are stating this happens when it's in Sys tray as well. It has to be doing something sometimes. Perhaps its intermittent or based on you idling in game it begins to mine. It's also possible XIGNCODE3 is starting some scan that is creating heavy load at random times. (The 100% CPU fix revolves around XIGNCODE3 files which is strange.)

Edited by Knowledge
1 person likes this

Posted

In the following threads users with high-end computers are stating their performance is extremely low

"Yup Figured it was something like that. Switching between the screen modes after relogging helped. Back to 40-50+fps"

"OK, I have fixed my problem of FPS drops from 40fps+ to 1-5fps every minute or so for a few seconds."

"this is your solution. always fullscreen. went like +20fps to my system here"

"THIS -----IN WORKED.  I switched my game with a clean install to my SSD using the same file path you did and its fixed."

"I went to desktop properties and changed my refresh rate to 60Hz and BAM fixed!"

"The game will limit your FPS to your monitors refresh rate in borderless windowed mode and windowed mode."

"Something I found which fixed my problem with AMD"

That's just from one thread that you've linked, I could go through them all and show you how people have different solutions that have worked for them. You're assuming that ANY issue is because of a bitminer, which means that every single game in existence uses a bitminer as people ALWAYS experience issues with games. If you hear hoofbeats, assume that it's horses and not zebras. 

There are also users with low-end computers who are xperiecining issues, this goes against your argument that it's only high end users. 

There's plenty more where that came from but I am not going to link anymore. You can google it and see for your self. Also, you seem hostile and fanboyish so if you continue to respond with hostility I will ignore your comments in the future especially if they are ignorant like "asking for sources" when I listed them and then you accusing me of saying it's my own experience.

You claimed that massive amounts of people were experiencing issues with high end rigs, expect in the "sources" you linked people had a different issue that was solved many different ways. If a bitminer was being used then EVEYRONE would experience these issue and not a few people here and there.

I do like the fact that you can't handle someone disagreeing with you, I haven't taken a swing at the shaky foundation that your "argument" is built on have I? Also, if you're going to ignore someone it's best to actually do it and not say "If you don't stop I'm going to ignore you". Learn to deal with the real world my friend, otherwise you best stay indoors as I heard the nasty people outside have different opinions. :) 

Posted

I'm amazed people haven't figured out Knowledge's game yet.

Posted

"Yup Figured it was something like that. Switching between the screen modes after relogging helped. Back to 40-50+fps"

"OK, I have fixed my problem of FPS drops from 40fps+ to 1-5fps every minute or so for a few seconds."

"THIS -----IN WORKED.  I switched my game with a clean install to my SSD using the same file path you did and its fixed."

"I went to desktop properties and changed my refresh rate to 60Hz and BAM fixed!"

"The game will limit your FPS to your monitors refresh rate in borderless windowed mode and windowed mode."

That's just from one thread that you've linked, I could go through them all and show you how people have different solutions that have worked for them. You're assuming that ANY issue is because of a bitminer, which means that every single game in existence uses a bitminer as people ALWAYS experience issues with games. If you hear hoofbeats, assume that it's horses and not zebras. 

There are also users with low-end computers who are xperiecining issues, this goes against your argument that it's only high end users. 

You claimed that massive amounts of people were experiencing issues with high end rigs, expect in the "sources" you linked people had a different issue that was solved many different ways. If a bitminer was being used then EVEYRONE would experience these issue and not a few people here and there.

I do like the fact that you can't handle someone disagreeing with you, I haven't taken a swing at the shaky foundation that your "argument" is built on have I? Also, if you're going to ignore someone it's best to actually do it and not say "If you don't stop I'm going to ignore you". Learn to deal with the real world my friend, otherwise you best stay indoors as I heard the nasty people outside have different opinions. :) 

Well, why in the world would Daum ever need to clarify when they have you Sir Plunge? 

Posted (edited)

You'll need to go through each of the threads entirely to fully understand, then explain the links in the OP regarding the 100% load when in sys tray, why XIGNCODE3 is involved, the hundreds in the reddit thread with the 100% cpu load issue and why it's all intermittent and unexplained.

For sake of time on my end I gave you two links below if you can debunk all the forum posts listed I will rest my argument. You need to go through 100% of them and give explanations about them, especially the 100% load, that is the biggest issue and points to a possible embedded program or strange XIGNCODE3 behavior. Click the link below.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=100%+load+black+desert+online

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Low+FPS+High+End+Machine+Black+Desert+Online

I can tell you're angered now and are arguing with passion. Given that you are emotionally compromised I will give you some time to cool down so that we can have more gainful discussion in the future.

Edited by Knowledge
1 person likes this

Posted

You'll need to go through each of the threads entirely to fully understand,

I went through 3 threads entirely, each person was reporting a different issue and each person found a different fix. If what you said was true, EVERYBODY would be experiencing this issue and EVERYBODY would have the same fix. Unless of course you're claiming that Daum is giving every person a different client? 

then explain the links in the OP regarding the 100% load when in sys tray, why XIGNCODE3 is involved, the hundreds in the reddit thread with the 100% cpu load issue and why it's all intermittent and unexplained.

Game not using more than 30% of CPU/GPU.

Game using low CPU.

CPU at 60%, yet for some reason spikes when doing something and not AFK.

Fix for 100% CPU usage by Xingcode.

Yet to see hundreds of people complaining about this as you've claimed. The links to Reddit you have in your OP have 5-15 comments in them, in fact the ONLY one that has over 100 was in the DFO reddit and was debunked by various users. 

"The only things I have seen DFO.exe access on my system has been DFO-related files and general system utilities."

"I did a similar test for about 10 minutes and the only thing DFO read besides game data was my Firefox's cache."

"I know that Xigncode has some kind of launcher assist that lets it retroactively analyze things that were interacting with/attached to the launcher."

"I'm not fond of Xigncode myself -- but this is very typical behavior for clientside anti-cheat in general. PunkBuster does the same stuff."

"Gonna go ahead and call bullshit on this too. You made your Reddit account specifically for this post, you're a programmer, and I can't replicate the results of your "research" by any means."

1. XIGNCODE 3 runs/ends with the game client at the same time, so if the client is off, XIGNCODE 3 is also off. It does not run as standalone.

2. Unlike one of the forum postings saying, XIGNCODE 3 does not collect any information or contents of private files/folders/chatting logs at all. It only scans the existence of hacking tools or suspicious malwares

"Do also note that it's looking specifically for executables and .dlls, no pictures, nothing."

"EDIT: Also that point about it supposedly reading any Explorer windows you have open seems to be bullshit, seeing as I have my Ollydbg folder open right now and I'm not having any issues"

For sake of time on my end I gave you two links below if you can debunk all the forum posts listed I will rest my argument. You need to go through 100% of them and give explanations about them, especially the 100% load, that is the biggest issue and points to a possible embedded program or strange XIGNCODE3 behavior. Click the link below.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=100%+load+black+desert+online

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Low+FPS+High+End+Machine+Black+Desert+Online

An anti-cheat program that scans the programs you open? What a horror! I thought it was supposed to sit there and look pretty!

I can tell you're angered now and are arguing with passion. Given that you are emotionally compromised I will give you some time to cool down so that we can have more gainful discussion in the future.

I haven't claimed I'm going to ignore you though because I can't handle your opinion, that's what you did my friend. :) If you think that Daum is running a bitmining service (especially with bitcoins dropping in value so much) then why not just remove the game and move on? The Russian company may do it, but Russia is also a very corrupt country and not governed by EU laws; which Daum is.

What is more likely is that you're either someone who's been banned or doesn't enjoy the game and wants to get his ownback on Daum; it's laughably cute. 

2 people like this

Posted

Lol

Posted (edited)

I went through 3 threads entirely, each person was reporting a different issue and each person found a different fix. If what you said was true, EVERYBODY would be experiencing this issue and EVERYBODY would have the same fix. Unless of course you're claiming that Daum is giving every person a different client? 

Game not using more than 30% of CPU/GPU.

Game using low CPU.

CPU at 60%, yet for some reason spikes when doing something and not AFK.

Fix for 100% CPU usage by Xingcode.

Yet to see hundreds of people complaining about this as you've claimed. The links to Reddit you have in your OP have 5-15 comments in them, in fact the ONLY one that has over 100 was in the DFO reddit and was debunked by various users. 

"The only things I have seen DFO.exe access on my system has been DFO-related files and general system utilities."

"I did a similar test for about 10 minutes and the only thing DFO read besides game data was my Firefox's cache."

"I know that Xigncode has some kind of launcher assist that lets it retroactively analyze things that were interacting with/attached to the launcher."

"I'm not fond of Xigncode myself -- but this is very typical behavior for clientside anti-cheat in general. PunkBuster does the same stuff."

"Gonna go ahead and call bullshit on this too. You made your Reddit account specifically for this post, you're a programmer, and I can't replicate the results of your "research" by any means."

1. XIGNCODE 3 runs/ends with the game client at the same time, so if the client is off, XIGNCODE 3 is also off. It does not run as standalone.

2. Unlike one of the forum postings saying, XIGNCODE 3 does not collect any information or contents of private files/folders/chatting logs at all. It only scans the existence of hacking tools or suspicious malwares

"Do also note that it's looking specifically for executables and .dlls, no pictures, nothing."

"EDIT: Also that point about it supposedly reading any Explorer windows you have open seems to be bullshit, seeing as I have my Ollydbg folder open right now and I'm not having any issues"

An anti-cheat program that scans the programs you open? What a horror! I thought it was supposed to sit there and look pretty!

I haven't claimed I'm going to ignore you though because I can't handle your opinion, that's what you did my friend. :) If you think that Daum is running a bitmining service (especially with bitcoins dropping in value so much) then why not just remove the game and move on? The Russian company may do it, but Russia is also a very corrupt country and not governed by EU laws; which Daum is.

What is more likely is that you're either someone who's been banned or doesn't enjoy the game and wants to get his ownback on Daum; it's laughably cute. 

I am going to avoid your personal attack statements and refer back to your previous post.

You stated: 

I could go through them all and show you how people have different solutions that have worked for them "

I am requesting you stick to your word and do what you stated in the sentence above. Unless and until you do what you said you'd do I cannot continue the discussion with you. You've said you'll do something and now I am asking you to be a man and do what you said. I want you to go through all of them like you stated. Each and every one of them.

Until that point you have no argument.

Put on your big boy pants and back up what you said you'd do, start here from the original post list: http://sacredhaven.org/vb4/forums/archive/index.php/t-267.html,

Edited by Knowledge
1 person likes this

Posted

I am requesting you stick to your word and do what you stated in the sentence above.

Sure thing, thankfully I've already done it in my previous post.

This person fixed their issue by switching screenmodes after relogging.

This person fixed their issue as well.

This person fixed it by switching to fullscreen mode.

This person re-installed the game to a SSD.

This person switched their refresh rate.

This person fixed the issue by also switching to fullscreen mode.

So, what's your next step? Claim that I made these quotes up? Demand that I provide more? Claim that that's only a few people? I'm intrigued! 

Posted

I doubt it's Bitcoin mining, but for some reason on NA/EU I have less frames with the same settings than in JP. In both crowded and non crowded areas. I don't remember how it was when I tried Russia, but this is ridiculous. 

Posted (edited)

It has come to my attention that some individuals have experienced significant problems with their PCs or have noticed increased CPU load to 100%. This extreme CPU and GPU load is reminiscent of a bitcoin miner. Information to fix it is found here proving it is an issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/33xzhp/black_desert_launcher_batch_file_for_64_bit_users/

Moving on, the RU BDO players have experienced similar issues where they realized a file known as Thorn.exe was creating a 100% load on their CPU and determined it was a mining software for bitcoin. Please visit this Russian site and translate it for explanation: http://insane.su/forum/topic/40886-bitcoin-вирус-встроен-в-русскую-версию-black-desert/

Translation: Finalists PTA Russian version of the Black Desert Online complain about the serious deterioration of the performance of the game, which can be observed even from the owners of powerful computers.Analysis of system processes that stress the GPU, has shown that the cause is a system file unremarkable Thorn.exe, which is installed along with the client GameNet game from the publisher. The behavior of a typical Thorn.exe the Bitcoin-miner, forcing players to work on computers miscalculations Bitcoin blocks, allowing fraudsters to profit from their wallets.

In the following threads users with high-end computers are stating their performance is extremely low: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/29550-low-fps-with-980ti/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/41567-low-fps-after-recent-patch/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/39354-fps-drops/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/36575-low-fps-on-solid-pc-build/ http://black-desert.com/forums/index.php/Thread/11969-Improve-FPS/  http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/69561-insanely-low-fps/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/33090-low-fps-w980ti-sc/  http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/27521-help-low-fps-cant-seem-to-go-more-than-about-30-fps-even-on-low-settings/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/35520-low-fps-with-decent-gpu/ 

Users state GPU/CPU load is at maximum in these forums: http://sacredhaven.org/vb4/forums/archive/index.php/t-267.html http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/65355-non-stop-heavy-gpu-load/ https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/321lue/xigncode_using_up_too_much_cpu/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/70837-gpu-maxing-out-load-and-temp-when-minimized-and-disconnected/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/10266-poor-preformance-on-r9-fury/ http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/73045-high-cpu-utilization-fix/ 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/30tcb6/xigncode_looks_at_all_files_youve_accessed_in_the/

User states that GPU going to full load while game is in Sys tray: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/48bli2/psa_dcing_while_game_is_in_sys_tray_with_display/

The evidence above is circumstantial and many more forum threads can be linked but given that the issues has arose in the RU client and the problems are similar along with the game promoting "AFK" play I am requesting an official response/denial from Daum or its representatives that there is no data mining/bitcoin mining from the game known as Black Desert Online or the third party program XIGNCODE3.

I would like a detailed explanation of the circumstances surrounding low FPS on high end machines, strange high-usage of CPU, and the unnecessary abuse of computer hardware as demonstrated by the End Users in the threads above. The circumstances surrounding this point to the possibility that there may be a bit coin miner or something "similar" integrated into the client or XIGNCODE3 is scanning our computers excessively or without our knowledge.

EDIT: There also exists an issue with excessive log writing to the hard disk that could be damaging to Solid-State Drives documented here: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4ap8uh/psa_fix_for_the_log_file_issue/

I am interested in knowing why this exists also and if there's any connection to a mining software integration with the SSD thrashing.

Compiling the Evidence:

• Massive amounts of users report low FPS on high-end rigs.
  • Reports of 100% GPU load while game is in Sys Tray
  • Reports of 100% CPU load with a described fix
  • RU Client found to have mining software in it
  • Strange unnecessary log files being written to the hard drive especially when in "AFK" mode.

it might be anything. Think about what they can accomplish with all that CPU power they steal from people. They might as well be building a secret base on mars as we speak.

Nice setup and avatar, do u still play uo by any chance?

Edited by Zen

Posted

why do you need so many screens

Posted

I'm amazed people haven't figured out Knowledge's game yet.

knowledge is my hero and always deserves the slow clap. I harvest many tears from his posts of glory and truth

image.jpg

Posted

knowledge is my hero and always deserves the slow clap. I harvest many tears from his posts of glory and truth

image.jpg

This thread is serious.

1 person likes this

Posted

It is a very interesting theory, but I have to say there are something wrong with YOUR computer.  People claimed that they were having issues you stated, but MANY more people stated they didn't and provided solution which WORKED.