• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Hidden Content

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska Since Black Desert is a totally open world, it'd be great if there were remote, hidden areas with special mobs, mini bosses, and bosses that explorers can find, explore, hunt, and get rewards from. I think it'd be great if, for example, a player found a cave that led to a series of tunnels with mobs that dropped dope shit, chests, and the like. Developers can even change these areas up, removing and adding new ones randomly to keep things fresh. Depending on the complexity of the 'dungeon' and the difficulty, this could even be considered a raid, albeit an open world one. Also, since it's open world, competitors can come in and players can have themselves a little tussle to see who comes out on top. 

Edited by CM_Jouska
Fixed Title
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

First off great idea, could use a better title. Beside this they have added hidden entrances into an open world dungeon in the Valencia 2.0 patch. From what I have read is you find them in sand traps/sink holes and the hole openings change position in the sand. The only problem I have heard so far on this is the mob are stupid simple and really just HP sponges. Other than this the sink hole cavern environment is awesome and hopefully they add more in future content. 

hole.jpg

hole2.jpg

Edited by Kalmortia
3 people like this

Posted

There is hidden stuff throughout the world... as far as the loot I am not sure what drops, but one cave I went in had a boss crab and chest

1 person likes this

Posted

Abandoned Monastery us what you are looking for. Hidden entrance, has a chance to drop one of the best rings in the game.

Also, you should show some respect and set a proper title if you are taging a CM in this post.

2 people like this

Posted

Other than this the sink hole cavern environment is awesome and hopefully they add more in future content. 

I hope they change the dungeons for EU/NA. RNG entrances are annoying if you want to get into one specific dungeon.
--------------
Also there are "hidden" things around the map, just not always useful for everyone.

Posted

you need to go to the reddit thread 'Hidden shit Black Desert' 

There are eater eggs and hidden things everywhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you hid yer shit, ya need to follow the smell, derp.

Posted

@CM_Jouska Since Black Desert is a totally open world, it'd be great if there were remote, hidden areas with special mobs, mini bosses, and bosses that explorers can find, explore, hunt, and get rewards from. I think it'd be great if, for example, a player found a cave that led to a series of tunnels with mobs that dropped dope shit, chests, and the like. Developers can even change these areas up, removing and adding new ones randomly to keep things fresh. Depending on the complexity of the 'dungeon' and the difficulty, this could even be considered a raid, albeit an open world one. Also, since it's open world, competitors can come in and players can have themselves a little tussle to see who comes out on top. 

Noted and added to the feedback/idea list.

1 person likes this

Posted

you need to go to the reddit thread 'Hidden shit Black Desert' 

There are eater eggs and hidden things everywhere.

Mind posting a link or PMing me one? Can't find that particular thread on reddit.

Thanks so much :D

Posted

Abandoned Monastery us what you are looking for. Hidden entrance, has a chance to drop one of the best rings in the game.

Also, you should show some respect and set a proper title if you are taging a CM in this post.

Thanks for the info. I've heard the Abandoned Monastery mentioned a couple of times; my suggestion is something dynamic.

Also, titles are supposed to be succinct, and I'm really not sure what you're trying to get at with the whole respect thing. Mind elaborating?

Posted

Thanks for the info. I've heard the Abandoned Monastery mentioned a couple of times; my suggestion is something dynamic.

Also, titles are supposed to be succinct, and I'm really not sure what you're trying to get at with the whole respect thing. Mind elaborating?

Don't bother with FLiP, your title for this thread was perfect.

2 people like this

Posted

Fun idea.. you even got a mod to .. recognize it..

Now, s/he has to go sell it to the Koreans as a feature to put into a new build, which, since we are.. how many builds behind Korea.. MAY appear in a year (ish)? Hope you are patient. Either that or the Korean dev says.. "Hunh? You NA types all want PVP. This is a PVP game.. that smells like PVE".