• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OMFG Tamer next lvl of OPness.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

No dude , thats just your 10 people walking into a pretty obvious pet aoe and complaining about it. Ive had people from your guild 5v1 me and losing horribly when all i had to do is bait them. You clearly have no ideea about PvP if you think tamer's iframe is stronger than a sorc's. As Lemon told you , you can hit tamers trough their iframes. The reason why everyone complains about tamers is because you people keep walking into that pet aoe like its free candy. Then your 5 man group spams me that im a trash guy playing an OP class with 1 button (Q).

Somehow i should feel bad for other peoples mistakes or what?

Tamers only has issues with their i-frame spam against mostly wizards and rangers, other classes would just waste their time.

The fact that they can CC while being CC'd alone is telling how broken the class is in the first place. Any tamer has done what you claim, you really think you did anything 10v1? obviously you just iframed around until I most likely told them on the comms to not bother with tamers and focus wizards. Tamers in my guild has done the very same thing, spam i-frame, hop around through mobs at sausans, get 5 melee's on him and pop a CC that shreds them and they all get stuck. 

Posted (edited)

No dude , thats just your 10 people walking into a pretty obvious pet aoe and complaining about it. Ive had people from your guild 5v1 me and losing horribly when all i had to do is bait them. You clearly have no ideea about PvP if you think tamer's iframe is stronger than a sorc's. As Lemon told you , you can hit tamers trough their iframes. The reason why everyone complains about tamers is because you people keep walking into that pet aoe like its free candy. Then your 5 man group spams me that im a trash guy playing an OP class with 1 button (Q).

Somehow i should feel bad for other peoples mistakes or what?

that guy is an animal that plays like an animal and only knows RUSH FORWARD and if that doesn't work then CALL REINFORCEMENTS AND RUSH FORWARD, we're currently leading gvg with like 300+ kills in 5vs30 so yea go figure how relevant his opinion is to pvp-related-issues 

he's mad cus i said the truth about warriors here http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/92127-warrior-top-tier-class-best-melee-class-in-the-game-by-far/&page=1  so he's trying to spam bs about tamers but when we played in game and i respawned to node and tried to spam iframe against his 40man zerg it didn't work because they hit me mid-dodge , hawhaw,

Tamers in my guild has done the very same thing, spam i-frame, hop around through mobs at sausans, get 5 melee's on him and pop a CC that shreds them and they all get stuck. 

tamers in your guild die like ants lol also your understanding of the game is bad so why even bother? tamer can be hit mid iframe by any class 

Edited by irrelevant

Posted

I really wish we knew how much legendary beast power got its cd decreased by.

Though even just a second is a huge buff to tamer. Literally non stop jolt/bolt

Posted (edited)

Tamers only has issues with their i-frame spam against mostly wizards and rangers, other classes would just waste their time.
The fact that they can CC while being CC'd alone is telling how broken the class is in the first place. Any tamer has done what you claim, you really think you did anything 10v1? obviously you just iframed around until I most likely told them on the comms to not bother with tamers and focus wizards. Tamers in my guild has done the very same thing, spam i-frame, hop around through mobs at sausans, get 5 melee's on him and pop a CC that shreds them and they all get stuck. 

I wish i was rich enough to own a PC that can record things , people would have tremendous lols watching your 10 man army of mongols chase me , walk into pet aoe , allow me to get 2 kills and walk away like it was the easiest thing in the world.

I might explain how the CC while beeing CCd works for you once but i dont think you would understand it , ill give you a tip tho. Tamers can animation cancel their Q allowing them to release it at will when they stop/get forcefully stopped.

Nonstop jolt/bolt my ass. You still wont be able to do more than 4x jolt/bolt in a combo even if the cooldown is 1s because the other update was that we cannot CC anymore after grab.

Edited by 920

Posted

I really wish we knew how much legendary beast power got its cd decreased by.

Though even just a second is a huge buff to tamer. Literally non stop jolt/bolt

it's indeed nice for that.

But i would have LOVED they took care about tamer mobility too.

I mean, tamer dont have block like most melee class, and arent even mobile like most of the class... that point is kinda VERY annoying imho.

Posted

Best part is, everybody was so concerned about sorc's being so "OP" and they were unaware tot he true danger, now let's see how long it takes for everybody to go "OMG nerf tamers."

Posted

it's indeed nice for that.

But i would have LOVED they took care about tamer mobility too.

I mean, tamer dont have block like most melee class, and arent even mobile like most of the class... that point is kinda VERY annoying imho.

tamer has 2 blocks

void lightning and surging tide

Posted

tamer has 2 blocks

void lightning and surging tide

that's still tiny block dependant of a particular skill with a pretty "long" reload.

Its not a real block like  plum - blader  - valk - warrior

Posted

that's still tiny block dependant of a particular skill with a pretty "long" reload.

Its not a real block like  plum - blader  - valk - warrior

More like sorc OP block ?

Posted (edited)

More like sorc OP block ?

I just started a bit a sorc, so, i dont know about that ^^

+ sorc are a "mid ranged" class, and they dont really need block since they already have that OP teleport with iframe everytime.

Unlike tamer who totaly is a melee class, with crap iframe, average super armor skill, and shitty block with skills.

Edited by woots

Posted

Raging aside.

It's a moderate buff. Since the flash combo line was already very good, and no pvp damage reduction and a buff in damage is no joke in over all output.

The only thing salty is having to full skill reset for all those tamers that didn't pick the flash combo line.

Posted

My Korean friend just confirmed this: OP is an idiot.

Posted

My Korean friend just confirmed this: OP is an idiot.

My Korean friend said your Korean friend is either imginary or lying.

Posted

My Korean friend said your Korean friend is either imginary or lying.

My Korean friend slept with your Korean friend's mom

2 people like this

Posted

My Korean friend slept with your Korean friend's mom

That's why your 'friend" is imaginary, Koreans are well educated, and would never do such thing.

Posted

That's why your 'friend" is imaginary, Koreans are well educated, and would never do such thing.

He was calculating pi while he was doing her.

3 people like this

Posted

Tamer needs buffs and her pet does to as well as his AI fixed. And her skills don't all work properly. Love for tamer plz. Classes like zerker get so many buffs yet hardly any for tamer...and the ones she got hardly make a difference.

Posted

Just give the pet some dmg reduction in pvp and all is well.

Posted

Imo pet should be invulnerable.

Posted

the pet hits like a marshmallow its only good for cc and it doesn't work as it should more often than not. Add to that its poor survivability and the fact the tamer relies on it to survive and you have reason for a buff not a reduction...

Posted

My god... You would have to be a pretty shitty player to lose on a 1v1 against a Tamer... They are probably the weakest class, second to warrior.

Posted (edited)

My god... You would have to be a pretty shitty player to lose on a 1v1 against a Tamer... They are probably the weakest class, second to warrior.

and yet they still receive crap "balance"

If PA hate that much the tamer, the should totaly delete it from the game... What the hell are thoses {censored} devs....

Edited by woots

Posted

I get the feeling there's a lot of tamers that don't know how to play their class as I read this thread

that being said the grab need affects all melee including tamers so RIP us.

a good tamer should never lose to another melee class (exception is sorcs if you consider them melee)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you're a melee, don't fight a tamer because they're completely anti-melee.

Only one that tamer struggle against is ranger and probably witches/wizards due to kiting.

Just FYI, only the bad tamers that don't know how to completely aoe lock down in the game and chain CC complain about tamers being weak.

Take a couple of tamers into GVG and see the outcome.

Edited by Alexxy

Posted

If you're a melee, don't fight a tamer because they're completely anti-melee.

Only one that tamer struggle against is ranger and probably witches/wizards due to kiting.

Just FYI, only the bad tamers that don't know how to completely aoe lock down in the game and chain CC complain about tamers being weak.

Take a couple of tamers into GVG and see the outcome.

Only people i struggle against are Valks/Sorcs. The rest is easy if your a decent tamer.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0