• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja awakening trailer (23.06 release)

172 posts in this topic

Posted

Yep... Badass as -----..

Btw love dat kunoichi.. Hoepfully it will be some acrobatic style alongside those clothes and weapon... :D

Posted

Nice Samurai gameplay.

Posted

The difference is this is the ninja's awakening. warrior has their own awakening which is pretty powerful apparently.

Well Warrior seems like typical beast, but samurai style fits me more, if you played Devil May Cry as Vergil you should know what I'm talkin about (Dante vs Vergil is like Warrior Awakening vs Ninja Awakening) Both are amazing but not both will fit everyone tastes

1 person likes this

Posted

In the end, the ninja awakening look like a better blader - plum than the blader - plum class itself... xD

Too bad we cant choose what awakening to use depending of the male / female version :P

Posted

-warrior awakening colour skills

-musa-like 1 sword gameplay (sometimes 2 at the end of a combo) like seriously he has 6 swords! 6! They could have made so many things with that! But no 4 always stay in the scabbard... except maybe during an ult which isn't the core gameplay. I feel like they did 6 swords just to hype people for the lol.

-waaaaay slower than shortsword's style

So to resume a 2nd samurai class. I mean who cares that the ninja has samurai background? There is ALREADY a samurai class so what is the point of making a second one just because the ninja has some samurai background??? I literally see musa players saying they will reroll ninja because it looks more samurai-like, wtf that shouldn't happen, What about the players like me who like ninja style better than samurai style?

What a lack of originality I'd say. I cannot talk too much about the gameplay because it's a teaser, I'll need to watch videos of rotations from KR players to see if I'm less diappointed, but for the style part, what a lack of originality... If I prefer the ninja to the blader it's not to look like a blader with my awakening lol. I mean even if he has swords they could have done it with originality like making the swords floating, throwing them while dual wielding or so many other things, like I'm not a game designer so a game designer should be able to find some stuff more original... It's a ninja, he should go quick, make fast moves and skilled rotations, not just swinging a sword like a samurai.

I was so hyped, I hope the hype will come back after seeing some real gameplay or if not some changes about it...

Posted

When exactly will the Kuno/Ninja be release in Na? 

Posted

Don't care about ninja, Kuno hype tho!

Posted (edited)

1:30 is where its at!

@MrSirGuy July at some point.

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

When he puts the sword away at the end tho with the little laugh and everything just dies. I had to rewatch that part like 5 times. Then Kunoichi came and I'm still watching it. 

Posted

I'm bought time to reroll from shitty warrior 200% no matter if it's gonna be bad

If you reroll to ninja from warrior in a post awakening BDO you're going to hate life.

Warrior is number one with a bullet post awakening.

Posted

looked fun, came for the Kuno tease, did not leave disapointed :P

Posted

I cant wait to see the wizard awakening 

Posted

So to resume a 2nd samurai class. I mean who cares that the ninja has samurai background? There is ALREADY a samurai class so what is the point of making a second one just because the ninja has some samurai background??? I literally see musa players saying they will reroll ninja because it looks more samurai-like, wtf that shouldn't happen, What about the players like me who like ninja style better than samurai style?

In fairness we don't really have a samurai background class, Musa is a Korean warrior.

It's confusing because there's a lot of Overlap in Korea and Japan when it comes to warfare (largely because Japan invaded the heck out of Korea) but yeah.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not an expert in asiatic military stuff, I only meant that the blader looks like the samurai for occidentals, so no need to make a second samurai-like class.

Posted (edited)

Look nice... i wanna see Kunoichi. Maybe someone got Kunoichi trailer :>

Edited by Niebieski

Posted (edited)

KUNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GONNA HOLAHOOP ALL OVER SCRUBS

Edited by Dremlock
2 people like this

Posted

huh... well that was underwhelming lol.  That really seems more like a "blader" to me than the actual Musa class we have, weird.  Kunoichi looks nice tho... reminds me of Tira from Soul Calibur.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Look nice... i wanna see Kunoichi. Maybe someone got Kunoichi trailer :>

kunoichi trailer won't be out til next month.

Posted

In fairness we don't really have a samurai background class, Musa is a Korean warrior.

This^

Everyone who played Musa thinking it's some sort of Samurai was mistaken.

Posted

Blader was a blader, until it became Musa. Now Ninja is the new Blader.

What we lack now is the Ninja class.

Musa was always Musa. It got renamed to Blader because of EU/NA didn't like the name Musa/Maehwa. Which is the original name.

Posted

Is that fruit platter on his head the awakening weapon?

Posted

Musa was always Musa. It got renamed to Blader because of EU/NA didn't like the name Musa/Maehwa. Which is the original name.

That's not the point, the point is that the blader was the samurai or I don't know what-like class, and the ninja the ninja-like class, and now we have 2 samurai-like classes.

Replace samurai by korean warrior if you want, that stays the look of a samurai for pretty much everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's not the point, the point is that the blader was the samurai or I don't know what-like class, and the ninja the ninja-like class, and now we have 2 samurai-like classes.

Replace samurai by korean warrior if you want, that stays the look of a samurai for pretty much everyone.

Blader was not samurai like, Unless you consider all asian warriors samurai like. Blader was a Korean Warrior. Blader doesn't even have costumes that look like a samurai, while the ninja, even before the awakening does. It is simply this Musa = Korean Warrior and Ninja = Japanese warriors. This awakening plays nothing like the blader.

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Posted

Yes they do have costumes that look like Samurai:

black_desert_blader_02.thumb.jpg.67b0ab6

See the difference:

Ninja:02_no_logo.thumb.jpg.0cf0089934c7dbdeff2

Blader: maxresdefaulta.thumb.jpg.406b67d0f6ccac1

None of those are samurai like costumes. Wrong under clothes, and wrong armor. All those armors and clothes are reminiscent of mainland Asian warriors, not Samurai.

Again, Ninja is the Japanese Warrior class, just like the Blader is the Korean Warrior class. Even with the awakening, the Ninja doesn't play like the balder or look like the blader, although it seems you are only capable of looking at simply surface detail (ie, they both use dual wield and asian influenced swords)